So uhm, we have a lot of evidence already that points Sergey as the real Satoshi

so uhm, we have a lot of evidence already that points Sergey as the real Satoshi.

> inb4 craig
> inb4 the bald pakistani
> inb4 that long hair white dude
just fuck off, the universe tells me the 3 are liars.

so, uhm what if one day Sergey decides to move the genesis wallet and dump it all on chainlink, that would pump the price of chainlink exponentially.

hoping that would happen, 1k eoy is not fud after all.

Attached: images (5).jpg (530x579, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

googlepress.blogspot.com/2006/09/google-announces-global-code-jam-2006_25.html
businessinsider.com/successful-philosophy-majors?fbclid=IwAR0UY-BhWoIfQ_49nRBpakQAnP2bhShbDBQp2yWl6MVuLM0h-lr2iwPG8Pw#former-fdic-chair-sheila-bair-was-a-philosophy-major-at-the-university-of-kansas-3
youtu.be/1nmLU284fIk
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nxt/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sergey is not Satoshi because Satoshi is not one person. But he was part of the team, specifically he was the person who controlled the Satoshi bitcointalk handle. He was a protégé.

Oof

Sometimes I wonder how people like you breath or find this degenerate website.

Craig strikes me as a con artist autist. His face looks so smug and punchable, Not some anonymous and mysterious, shadowy figure like SN.

On the other hand sergey is calm, He's obviously a deep thinker and quiet speaking only when needing to speak. He doesn't send out tweets regularly except for news lately. He likes to stay secluded.

yeah...no

Attached: 1548405682399.png (1158x1426, 209K)

definitely not
>imagine buying a coin patented by someone else

Attached: 1548436801734.png (1080x2220, 466K)

summer of 2016, I was on 9gag and found a funny post
> edgy guy, gonna check the website
> ahh Jow Forums.org
> saw some nudes and rekt on /b
> shit I love this
> move to /pol people drop redpills of future events, shit this is scary
> /pol led me to /x and /x led me to biz, because of the power of the hex

Attached: MagicHexagon_1000.gif (245x263, 6K)

a guy like Sergey, didnt claim nor did he denied that he is Satoshi, the guy is calm as fuck, people are slowly realizing who he really is.
> muh philosophy major
the guy has a great coding track record.
people are acknowledging him as Satoshi.

cant deny the facts bro.

Attached: images (6).jpg (822x373, 51K)

Incredible to me that there are such newfags lurking among me. At least you're honest and don't LARP as somebody who has been here since 2007.

my succubus hates liars and what's the point of pretending, we are all anonymous here, aren't we?

Attached: images (7).jpg (438x701, 29K)

uhm. k

Attached: images (8).jpg (554x554, 11K)

No Sergey is a confirmed simpleton who doesn't know how to code, sorry.

Sirgay bought the url. He copied airdrops here. He makes shit up as he goes.

Tenth time we've has this thread.

Report to SEC

Sergey is Satoshi or he was part of the team that constituted Satoshi. I am so fucking sure of it, I literally know it through precognition. It's like a fact that was implemented in my brain by someone or something.
One look at Craig or the other "Satoshi"s were enough for me to know they are nothing more than scammers.
Listen to your gut feeling people.

Attached: tumblr_od9hdejrdZ1u8zg5zo2_500.gif (500x500, 836K)

Tell me what else you've come to bear witness to, user

Sergay is a confirmed exit scammer (NXT).

Genuine question, if Sergey was really confirmed as Satoshi what price do you think LINK would pump to? Serious answers only plz.

0. If it was revealed that a simpleton and scammer is behind Bitcoin and owns 5% of the bitcoin supply, it would crash all cryptos to 0.

Of course it would never happen. Sergey has low IQ and cannot code. That is proven. It is literally impossible for him to be Satoshi.

>i think

Attached: 5387001E-0A1E-4C4C-A348-8D1108C068B4.jpg (707x1037, 333K)

I am not a linker and I hate you retards for shitting up the board so much but Sergey has a lot of ties with Satoshi persona or group.

Deep!

Yes, it was implanted into your brain by memes on Jow Forums.

Did someone press restart on the simulation? This conversation feels suspiciously like late '17

Attached: 1546983682515.jpg (600x338, 102K)

ahem!

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 18K)

Wow. Thanking you sir. No one else has ever said this before. Such oblivious scams right before our nostrils

I am hoping you sirs doing the needful and sell LINK

>being this desperate
Sad!

Sergey isn't Satoshi because Sergey doesn't know how to code. Dude can barely get "hello world" going.

Attached: 1566728018895.jpg (2152x1596, 326K)

>tfw he's studying philosophy because he's already employable and is simply doing it for fun

what the fuck

Yes, I think they are required to have that Philosophy major title before they conquer the world.

businessinsider.com/successful-philosophy-majors?fbclid=IwAR0UY-BhWoIfQ_49nRBpakQAnP2bhShbDBQp2yWl6MVuLM0h-lr2iwPG8Pw#former-fdic-chair-sheila-bair-was-a-philosophy-major-at-the-university-of-kansas-3

Attached: 69163670_1849861848480174_8666953659243823104_n.jpg (740x477, 50K)

>picks a pseudonym with the same initials as his legal name

Attached: 1565056488205.png (327x316, 165K)

holy shit delete this now

What was it

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 31K)

You’re slow xD

Can ANYONE even answer this? It's just such common sense.

Attached: 1565268314851.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Sergey was the developer of another coin similar to link 5 years ago called NXT. it was pumped up over $1.70 and is around $0.017 today. Bitcoin's founder vanished also but that was a good idea so the price has risen sharply since.

youtu.be/1nmLU284fIk

Proof of Work makes much more sense than Proof of Steak because you need to reward people for securing whatever coin you want to store value in.

Decentralized is better than Centralized, something centralized can be shut down where as its not possible to shut down something decentralized.

A good example of that would be limewire,kazaa,napster because they were centralized they eventually got shut down, decentralized versions like bittorrent proved unstoppable.

Link is still pretty much an unproven idea and a bad one In my opinion. its centralized and is planned to be Proof of Steak. Its also private rather than open source which should be another red flag. Open source is more secure because anyone can read the code and submit improvements/fixes.

There will always be people that buy coins of no value, shill them on sites like this then dump making themselves a good profit at the expense of others.

If you are on this board looking to make money in crypto I would recommend buying bitcoin instead, mining some place with cheap electric, or just do arbitrage buy the same coin on a cheap exchange and sell right away on the exchange where that same coin costs considerably more.

Lets have a sensible discussion instead of pumping shitcoins with fake news.

basing on Sergey's cute personality, I think he created the Satoshi Nakamoto persona based on his initials.

Attached: download.jpg (258x195, 7K)

Not to mention he would have been maybe 22 upon Bitcoin's original release.

NXT is alive and well user, it wasnt hyped like Link. Now Link has all the big fish on board and we have kek, we have the power of memes, its about to blow.
What if NXT was one of his hobbies and now he decided to go full time on SmartContract and LINK, you know the whitepaper is real cause its happening.

What fake news are you referring to user?

You're so boring

I embedded the video of Sergey being interviewed about NXT in this thread. Sergey was full time on NXT, I'm amazed people piled into Link without doing basic research like looking at his track record.

You can see it on coinmarketcap, classic pump and dump, which is now a dead project, the website is up and nothing is happening.

You're a retard if you think a failed startup is somehow abnormal in a ecosystem where almost all fail. You had two years to buy you faggot

exactly, I see russian geeks back then obsessed with waifu.

also, the technology behind NXT is old and it did accomplished what its supposed to do, 4th industrial revolution is upon us and we are a witness to the exponential rate of technological advancement. guy like Sergey wants to stay updated.

Attached: images (9).jpg (949x323, 37K)

If it accomplished what it was supposed to and had a use case, it would not of crashed from $1.70+ to less than 2 cents.

You are stupid if you think Link has a good chance of making it, Segey's last coin was a flop. he pumped it up from sperging about some good ideas that he was not able to materialize back then or now. I have no interest in buying into an ''idea'' valued at hundreds of millions or over a billion dollars that will go to 0 when reality sets in that they can't solve these problems.

wtf, now im confused again
WHY IS Jow Forums SO GOD DAMN BEWILDERING, CAN WE HAVE JUST ONE HOUR A MONTH WHERE PEOPLE JUST SPEAK HONESTLY?!

wow, so the price is the basis of use case? wtfwasthat bro? omg!
bitcoin wasnt use for anything except people are just buying it and shit yet it drops and pumps.

Attached: F2DCE4C5-202E-4E87-B0DF-39BF8BA489D9.png (549x413, 139K)

Bitcoin is not trading at less than 100th of its all time high like NXT.

When a crypto has lost all of its value like that and stays that way. The writing is on the wall. It doesn't have a use case, its useless. there has been no up move in NXT since its one and only pump and dump years ago.

Attached: Capture.jpg (724x554, 100K)

t. Sergey

why don't you look at the graph on coinmarketcap? Sergey was the main developer/spokesman for NXT. It is certainly not an improvement on Bitcoin. Bitcoin is number 1, NXT is 187.

>Proof of Steak
didnt read; never eating

Hello, I'm giving you attention.
Does it feel good ?
You have some form of slight mental disability.
I recommend you just learn for now, don't type, honestly, no matter how hard you try you will sound like a complete retard, because you are.
Learn and become as smart as your IQ allows you to. Try to be as quiet as possible, speak only when needed !
Hope you follow my advice, your life will improve drastically, you might even get laid !

I am married and I have a child user, just like the people up there, you dont know shit about the occult and the things we couldnt see.

Attached: images (8).jpg (554x554, 57K)

NXT does not even have a website anymore, both its website links on coinmarketcap just take you to sergey's smartcontract.com

what was it?
imagine being an user who deletes a post because another user told you to.

He was fucking 14 when BTC was released you mongoloid.

Cringe

Heil Sergey the Satoshi!

Are you question the math prowess of Russian mongoloid child prodigies, mongoloid? Shut the fuck up and eat your corn flakes. We gonna be rich.

Get the fuck off my board you bagholding redditcuck. Imagine being so dumb that you don’t sell at ATH because someone on an anime website might frown at you. LINKtoddler.

Attached: 9BC41788-6262-480D-B73C-585668DF022D.jpg (620x576, 106K)