/NPC/ General

Questioning common sense is not welcome here. Please share agreed upon opinions unironically.

Attached: images (10).jpg (502x611, 19K)

Making it is a social construct

Attached: 8917_DSC04294_1.jpg (640x480, 241K)

I value my job. I could not thrive without my job. My skills are used through my job. My job gives me a sense of identity.

The leading national newspaper that I read offers a complete overview of important current issues around the world.

Attached: Old_Economy_Steve.png (579x593, 418K)

Stocks are too risky for me, I don't want to lose my money.
Oh yeah, I'm also playing the lottery every week

Taking out a loan is the smart thing to do. I want nice things but my job doesn't pay for them. I see no problem with paying interest on the principal of my loan. That's the cost of business I guess.

I agree with you my friend. The interest only mortgage payments on my tiny condo are fairly high but at least I’m not paying rent.

You should educate yourself the news told me a 5% return on stocks could lead to retirement in 50+ years that’s what the generations before us did the market will continue to rise. I can’t wait to take out a 300k loan with my 50k salary to buy a big house in the suburbs to appease my future wife. Perhaps if I get a raise to 55k I can lease a Mercedes as well! It sure will make some nice Instagram posts!

Bitcoin is king.

Link is a good project. They dont have paid shills that flood this board

Btw did anyone watch the sportsball game this weekend? The big black guy caught the ball and ran! I sure get mad when the team from the other city we don’t like scores the ball point! I yell at the TV!

I love chitchat. I always take the opportunity to spend five or ten minutes discussing the weather with every person I come across. This is normal. I couldn't imagine not discussing important things like the weather. Discussions like this create a sense of community.

COTI is a good coin and jews don't deserve physical extermination.

I've been thinking about starting a side hustle. Have you guys heard about this thing called Herbalife? They say I can skyrocket my passive income in my own time and break free from being a wage slave. The starter pack is only 500 bucks, should I go for it?

I spend 100% of my paycheck on goods and services I don't require instead of paying off credit and loans because that's what my cool colleagues do.

I had a bunch of people tell me not to post earlier when I posted facts and sensible reasons why Link is a shitcoin. This board has been hijacked by people pumping and dumping link.

But stocks can also fall, can't they? Thats still way too risky for me, I rather keep my money at the bank, where I get 0.5% interest

The internet used to be a scary place before Facebook. But now that Facebook is here i can trust every single piece of information I read on Facebook. In fact without Facebook I would be lost in these crazy times.

The recent passing of [celebrity X] saddened me. Although I didn't know them personally or follow their work [celebrity X] was familiar to me and that means something.

Warren buffet said you can hedge bonds to make up for your losses! He has a lot of money and is on television. I always trust people who have a lot of money and are on the television.
I posted about it on my Facebook about how sad it was, the world lost a real artist with their passing.

I just got the new iPhone Xs! It's on a payment plan but I will have paid it off in a few months anyway. I also just got a new car as well for $50,000. It's also on a payment plan but it should be paid off by 2022. I tried to get the cheapest options available because I'm already trying to pay off a 30 year mortgage on a house in a good neighborhood--I just want the best for my future kids. I'd thought I'd treat myself for being only a year away from paying off my student debt! You've got to spend every once and a while to keep yourself happy. I've got my eye on a platinum credit card that my bank is offering--I'm going to pay off the debts as fast as possible so I can get a good credit rating! So anyway, wanna get a coffee? I know a place a few blocks away that sells a killer latte for only $4. But I've got to be careful with my spending because I'm going out tonight to dinner with an old friend.

Attached: woman.jpg (878x585, 148K)

You get .5%? I only get 0.011% at chase with their premier savings relationship bond, might be time to move my savings.

Company X recently offered me stock options with an unsolicited letter. I think I will invest with them again. Oh sure the market has been down for twelve months. I guess it's just a good time to double down haha.

Have you budgeted for dating and bar hopping? A gentlemen always pays and my tinder dates always seem to want to go to fancy places! I typically don’t get laid or a text back after these dates but between me and you I lie to all my friends about hooking up with girls and post our dates on insta! I don’t mind paying 7$ per drink and 40$ for an Uber it’s about the experience and connections I make at the bar/club even if it’s too loud to hear what anyone says.

I only drink local IPAs and take my dates to the hottest underground music events. Band[X] is killer!

Cryptocurrency? I heard they committed crimes using that. I can say I will never ever use it.

Attached: images (9).jpg (606x506, 19K)

$1000 EOY

I, too, am a cultured user of Facebook. My profile picture is a Minion from Despicable Me, and I change the filter on it once every few months to raise awareness for world events. My current one has a crying orang utan in the corner and says "Pray 4 The Amazon"!

>so user I heard you trade crypto? I'm interested myself but I don't know where to start. Do you mind helping me out?

No you lazy spoonfed, free gibs, uninterested fomo retarded. DYOR norman. So you want to watch TV for hours each night then expect someone who took the time to research this shit to just give you that information for free? Is that what you're asking faggot? You want free gibs? God this pisses me off so much. Do you want me to do your taxes as well?? 'I want to get into investing, but I can't be bothered to do the research and educate myself. Can't you just tell me what to do? Can I leech off you and your education and experience? You don't mind do you?' It's like that faggot in school who asked you if he could copy your homework the period before it's due because he was too lazy to do his own. No you can't copy my work dickhead. Do you think I'm obligated to say yes because you asked politely? Go fuck yourself you manipulative parasites, seriously. If society collapses those people will be the first to die.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk

Attached: 75.jpg (450x423, 27K)

I am trying to save money, but sometimes its just so easy to spend. Last week I bought $70 shoes, but they were reduced from $380, so in a way it is a good investment. Things like that always pull me in.
And going out costs me a lot too. I don't know what else I would do, and in a way I work in the week so I can have some fun on the weekends. I do not get those people who can sit at home alone all Saturday and not get bored.

My check engine light is on but I just ignore it.

I'm a middle manager on 6 figs in my thirties - almost paid off the mortgage but decided it was time to upsize the house. With some generous overpayments (in-between my holidaying of course) I might get this one paid off by 50!

Have sex