The real reason for 700k sells

I'm not an insider, I'm an user with a fucking brain and too much time on his hands

The 700k transfers to binance are not OTC sells, their not for nice operators, they're not for fortune 500 companies, they're(probably) not for big macs

They are for hiring, office space, salaries and other very normal business expenses.

The reason they dont sell when the price is dumping is to avoid crashing the price

The 700k transfers will cease indefinitely on September 12 when US citizens are banned from binance

Attached: 1565552167000.png (250x250, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theblockcrypto.com/2019/06/14/us-customers-to-be-blocked-from-trading-on-binance-com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WRONG

What proof do you have?

>September 12 when US citizens are banned from binance
I've been out of the loop. What in the god damn HELL??

theblockcrypto.com/2019/06/14/us-customers-to-be-blocked-from-trading-on-binance-com/
Aw that BITCH.
What are better exchanges? I'm just moving my shit now.

What were the 630k for?

"Binance users will also look for comfort in the announcement yesterday that the company is launching a separate fiat-to-crypto exchange to serve the U.S. market in full regulatory compliance."

I've really HAVE been out of the loop.. Crypto is getting regulated?

>I've really HAVE
I'm sorry...

Ok, serious question.
Should I pocket some link before the 12th?
Or should I just not go to the effort and grab some money and just set fire to it to get it over with quicker?

Ooh.. I just read something that made me worry less.
Minus the regulation stuff as I don't know how the u.s. has regulated crypto

wut? lmfao

The proof is the timing. Look at etherscan for the transaction dates and look at the price action on those dates

They ALWAYS sell during recovery/stagnation and never sell when were crashing.

Couple that with the fact that staking work hasn't even been started (check the pivotal tracker), doesn't make any sense to hand out 700k batches when they dont have the staking implementation set in stone

>Team owns 65%
>Team aggressively selling
>Linkers: this is bullish!

Why would they stop dumping on the 12 September though. Surely they will just start using coinbase instead

Lmao, this nigga almost lost his moneu

this. also, they could literally actually sell via otc if they bothered to try, instead they just dump on us.

Get some user. you may not get rich but i promise you. if you buy 100 and put at least half your gains into RSR youll be a millionaire in 2-3 years.

They've crushed every breakout since the google announcement. Literally every breakout. There will be no faith in the price growth of the token until either HQ explains what the fuck they're doing, says it's stopped, or allows some price action on the next couple of news offerings. Even if they do these things, the moment those wallets start showing activity, the market has precident to exit LINK positions before the developers start abusing longs for another couple of months.

The way that this has been executed and handled is complete and utter bullshit. At best it is encouraging people to swing trade. At worst it is blessing shorts. This is pink sheet tier fund raising.

Unfortunately the alternative is selling all the time, which would take us back to 40 cents

If they start selling on coinbase indefinitely then well for sure go back to ico price

what these rednecks dont realize is that the price wont go sub 2$ never after october... just a quick hint from insider ;)

You just described several good reasons why everyone should think this is a scam.

On one hand I agree with you. On the other hand, they have to put a dent in that 65% sometime.

Nevertheless, some communication could solve this whole mess.

Imagine thinking a fancier office solves the oracle problem. You don't need that massive fountain to solve the oracle problem Sergey! You just need a basement, a mom figure to bring tendies, and like maybe a fresh piss bottle every now and then.