Chainlink insider here. Here are some bread crumbs for you. Do as you please with this info...

Chainlink insider here. Here are some bread crumbs for you. Do as you please with this info. Announcement will be made soon.

Attached: us-deloitte-logo.jpg (350x350, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/3970663
coinjournal.net/smart-oracles-connects-financial-infrastructure-ethereum-bitcoin/
www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/press-releases/blockchain-in-a-box.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

warosu.org/biz/thread/3970663

found this thread from '17 so could be true

got anything else to share bromigo?

insider here. OP is full of shit. This scam is going to zero

another literally who

>43.2B revenue
if this is true we made it madlads

Delete this op, all those nulinkers en fud fags are not worthy to read the good old threads from '17. Been hodling and accumulating for 2 years myself, it's surreal how much money I'm going to make in the upcoming year.

We already have. We are merely waiting for the price to catch up with reality.

>soon

How soon?

what will the partnership entail?

Another announcement which is supposedly soon, that will never get announced. So sick of breadcrumbs with an eternal waiting period.... WHEN FUCKING ACTION

Always the same. Whenever it dumps too hard discord trannies start spamming insider larps, fake breadcrumbs and hopium.

You're a total idiot. In what way do you think a bank that size would be ready to move to link with the network as it currently is, when the link team is still hiring for positions?

You idiots ruin the token with pump and dumps.

it already has the greenlight from Oracle, Google, swift and docusign, another closely announced partnership wouldn't be too farfetched

>OP claims to provide breadcrumbs
>posts no breadcrumbs

Itsallsotiresome.gif

if you doubt OP, look up Steve Easterbrook and you'll see the obvious connection. $1k eoy is fud

Attached: 1517385695421.jpg (641x530, 41K)

coinjournal.net/smart-oracles-connects-financial-infrastructure-ethereum-bitcoin/

>2016
>News about SmartContract startup (chainlink)
SmartContract, an American startup developing blockchain-based applications, has announced the launch of a new solution that connects existing data and financial infrastructure with leading smart contract networks Ethereum and Bitcoin.

>News comes simultaneously with the establishment of the Smart Contracts Alliance (SCA)
"The news comes simultaneously with the establishment of the Smart Contracts Alliance (SCA), a consortium of leaders in technology, legal and financial services, aimed at promoting the real-world application of smart contracts.

Initiated by the Chamber of Digital Commerce, SCA will focus on educating and enhancing the understanding and adoption of smart contracts, providing a forum to develop industry standards, and helping shape a “pro-growth” policy framework.

Founding participants of SCA include Bitfinex, Blake, Cassles & Graydon, Bloq, Cognizant, ConsenSys, Deloitte, The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation, Eris Industries, Georgetown University’s Center for Financial Markets and Policy, Gem, IBM, Microsoft, Norton Rose Fulbright, Perkins Coie, Pillsbury Law, String Labs, Symbiont, Tether, t0.com and Wipfli."

>Deloitte and other whos whos

Yes they all know............ Gartner,Deloitte all of them fucksake

link is so cringe

>imagine buying link at 30 cents
>imagine holding it over 10x
>imagine not selling
>imagine holding it until it hits 30 cents again
That is why I love this market, all that I have to do is act like a sane person and I can always make profits from moronic NEETs.

NOTHING BURGER

nice try
I'M NEVER SELLING

There obviously won’t be an announcement

>Deloitte
>A bank
Pick one

Retard. They fud when it's low and shill when it's high.

I believe that, my friend, and that is why my gains are guaranteed.

I work for Deloitte and nothing like link would be utilized for at least 5 years. Larp

It can't go to zero. Be credible and say it's going back to 19 cents. You come across as someone who day drinks and screams at walls.

>another literally who
found the retard

This guy shilled this Deloitte larp last week

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-010943__01.jpg (939x608, 104K)

... screamed the scammer

epic cope

I want to believe.

Is chainlink part of Deloitte's blockchain in a box?

www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/press-releases/blockchain-in-a-box.html

how soon?

I can't find a source for which blockchain products are demonstrated in the box, but it's likely Chainlink is in there

Deloitte is nothing close to a bank you utter retard

>Chainlink insider here

Attached: 1548964200266.jpg (1024x819, 851K)

Looks like a bunch of card swappable computers where they xan basically spin up nodes for a sample network and save the state on cards so they can easily demo
Sounds like a good idea desu

that was sarcastic, retard

Thomas told us in slack that all insiders are Sergey practicing for his new novel. He uses a technique called "method writing" to really get himself in character.

Here is your breadcrumb faggots

Attached: 656D8538-0B2C-44FE-A965-370625DBB779.jpg (543x467, 29K)

Stinkers btfo’d

based
guys I think I'm finally gonna make it out of poverty-tier wageckucking soon with my holo stack, plus running nodes
bless Eric and Art

Attached: SATYAVEDISM_OMTRISCRIPT.jpg (1000x1000, 917K)

You got it backwards newfag. This board is like 80% fud right now which means it's probably going to pump soon.