Can't believe they rejected my application to work at fucking TARGET

Can't believe they rejected my application to work at fucking TARGET

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Based

More like not based enough.

My local Target only hires cute 20-something roasties for that sweet $13/hour starting wage. They always give me a huge smile while I eyefuck them at checkout.
Superior roastie and white milf eyecandy with no walmartians makes the Target premium worth it.

Attached: 0fucks.jpg (720x720, 99K)

That's gotta be demoralizing as fuck user. I'm sorry fren.

Attached: CHApbND.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

Better than Walmart, and for a reason. I’ll only shop there now, knowing you can’t work there OP

Sorry user. Only trannies and fat middle aged childless women can work here

Maybe it's because there's no Walmart near me, but my local target is trashy as fuck and across the street from the projects

Dont feel bad, think of the saturation for unskilled labor like that. Doesn't mean youre incompetent it just means theres to many fucking people applying for the same shit job.

funny meme bro, because op lives in the same city as you for sure.

I make 92k doing devops for IBM and I was unjokingly turned down for WalMart before IBM accepted me.

Target is max kino. Haven't been to one in years

Back when the economy was pure shit, I got rejected by Target too
>so, you want to be a seasonal stock associate?
>yes
>we had 45 other applicants. what makes you stand out?
>uhhh
2 weeks later, i got a formal letter telling me i didn't make the cut.

White boys need not apply

Do you even have a degree?

My wagecuck company keeps the application page open year round even though they haven't hired anyone in months. I've heard they get anywhere between 50 and 75 new applications per day. They do it just to have a constant supply of replaceable wagies

That happened to me one time too user kek. They only hire idiots and kids.

We live in a dystopia

Fuck them, it's their loss not yours.

You are fucking trash, user.

How many years experience do you have?

I live in Minnesota, they're closing down a Walmart that's right near a Target in downtown St. Paul. The Target is so nice, clean and convenient and the Walmart such an overcrowded Somalian shit heap; I'm almost convinced that this is an act of Brand attrition war or something.

>close down a perfectly profitable store just to turn your competitor's nearest location into a disgusting favela and damage its reputation

If both Target and Walmart become known as equally smelly, disgusting and crowded people will shop by price advantage alone giving Walmart the edge