I check the price of LINK everyday even though I don't own any just because it puts a smile on my face

I check the price of LINK everyday even though I don't own any just because it puts a smile on my face.

Imagine still owning this stinker.

Attached: 1567080120845.png (284x271, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptofreaknetwork.com/data-shows-that-bitcoin-and-chainlink-have-highest-number-of-profitable-investors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same. Imagine holding link

YIKES

HURR HURR HURR IMAGINE NOT GETTING DRUNK AND SCREAMING AT BARE WALLS!!!!!

IMAGINE NOT GETTING PAID TO SHIT POST ABOUT LINK.

Same. I also post 20 "LINKIES BTFO" threads on Jow Forums every day

up

Everyone knows it's a scam, you can stop posting about it now

calm down emotional incel

Coin still ATH in sats and USD if you take out the last three months
I don’t even hold LINK and I know you’re a brainlet if you’re down because you had 2 years to buy and be up
Swing it, this might be the best coin to swing trade in the whole market

No one really brought this right? Obvious payed pajeets shills and floods a board on Jow Forums for 2 years. This scam was obvious, you all knew this right?

Wrong, its bat.

I’d be lookin at BAT price swings and thought about it. I just hate the project for some reason and never looked into it

Don't hate it because the logo is shit and the idea is stupid. Just work the chart

imagine thinking marines are worried about this price

>imagine owning one of the two most profitable coins
What did he mean by this?

cryptofreaknetwork.com/data-shows-that-bitcoin-and-chainlink-have-highest-number-of-profitable-investors/

have children you degenerate faggot

For me, it's Chainlink. The best cryptocurrency. I even buy extra in the smallest dip and the price increase just keeps on its spirit to oblige.

One time I bought Chainlink for 50 cents. I said, "Chainlink for 50 cents!" and the nice friendly Binance worker laughed and said, "Chainlink for 50 cents!".

Now the Binance staff greets me with "Chainlink for 50 cents" and ALWAYS give me three extra LINK over a purchase of 100 or more. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local Binance currency exchange, I go there at least 3 times a week for buying the dips and accumilating in lower price periods, 1-2 times for buying more LINK on the weekend, and maybe one extra time when I'm in a rush but want a great cryptocurrency exchange that is fast, and can match my daily cryptocurrency needs.

I even sold my BTC for CHAINLINK, it's amazing! What a G R E A T cryptocurrency.

I'm not a linkie but if this shit somehow hits 50 cents I'm getting a nice suicide stack

Same. Bought Zil instead of Link

Imagine checking the price of something you don't own and have no intention of buying.
Rent free.

imagine not deriving joy from the failure/pain of idiots.

You faggots are always here posting your poison as if on command.

Brainlets they are, imagine laughing at people who are up 5x their initial investment in a year. Kek

My dca is 35 cents
I have a long way to go before I feel just’d

sure. if you bought sub $1. if you bout at $2 or above you're getting JUST'd like the faggots all LINK holders are.

speak for yourself, my dca is 47c

i would never willingly give my money to some fat shit russian like Sergey.

>only 56% of link wallets are currently in profit
newfags lmao

it is still easily 20x overrated

up

And yet you guys miss fantom swings

Honestly I blame myself for selling my LINK stack at 30 cents. I should have remembered this is clown world and scams are literally the best investments. Instead I invested in legit projects and lost my shirt kek

>Nolinkers and fudders spending more time researching and watching LINK than people who actually hold LINK
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just brought 100k

This. Link was the most obvious pnd pajeet scam ever. Can't believe people around here fell for it.

this put a smile on my face

Chainlink for 50 cent?

Chainlink for 50 cent!

They will all buy in the end

smug_nico.jpg

Memes made me keep a suicide stack. Still sold 90% tho.

cope

Attached: google cloud chainlink tweets.png (1273x695, 268K)

>tfw sold LINKies in time
>tfw got REQ'd hard a while back
not sure if lucky or not

up

I love this pasta
Someone post the original mcdonalds one

based reappropriating link poster

Tbh I think you are just jealous

Imagine if your life is this pathetic

Attached: fur9x777rmb21.png (399x385, 233K)

up