Next big money making opportunity

Silver / gold . Studied and worked in financial and wealth management industries 30 years . Believe me you will see massive gains over next 5-10 years .probably sooner. Disclaimer I own both.

Attached: 6068A79D-1A73-4675-BABB-1CF3A32B0172.jpg (1497x910, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

royalmintbullion.com/Vat-Tax-Gold-Silver-Platinum-Bullion
silvergoldbull.co.uk/1-oz-silver-bars
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=XBT&to=XAU&view=10Y
corbettreport.com/federalreserve/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're late to the party user
/biz has become a pm board already
1kg goldbug with avg $1100 price

Once the whole recession fear that everyone has goes away gold will be a bad investment compared to stocks again

I only hold Bitcoin plus all the forks and Gold & Silver.
>Everything else is a distraction.

FIAT won't be worth jack shit sooner or later if you believe otherwise you should consult a psychiatrist.

>buy gold and silver
>get shot

He doesn't know Schiff Gold

fuck off with all this PM shilling. literally a schizoid 'investment' that's logic is built around the doomsday fantasy that we're going to be living like Fallout in a few years

that's not true, i am going to sell my gold to the central bank once we got rid of the euro

tell us something we havent heard a zillion times on biz before mister wealth management industries

Attached: 1567221154371.jpg (618x597, 64K)

something someone who wants all the precious gold and silver to themselves would say . . .

Sorry for being late to party. You will laugh at me but this is true; I just discovered Jow Forums today thanks to Sargon . Long live Jow Forums

And I’m not selling anything. I have my physical and mining stocks . Absolutely convinced of the fundamentals and just spreading the gospel. These investments are still “hated” massive opportunity

if you believe that stocks are going to loose all of their value you are a retard

they won't, they will lose in current FIAT value and will rise with inflation. The economy is doing horrible. Have you ever looked around? we have niggers now here in Switzerland and there are a shitton of homeless people everywhere across the western world. If you don't think that the stockmarket is inflated as fuck because off all that money printing i am feeling really sorry for you.

Definitely agree with Mountain Jew but wouldn’t put it as bluntly

The fluctuation on gold and silver is pretty limited compared to the crypto space, coins with low cap like coti and ftm can easily do an 5-10x within 1 year time

this
These threads are cancer

Absolutely based beyond belief

Why is it that the only argument people got going for gold is the whole economy is going to crash and all money is going to lose its value and the world is going to end etc ?

Dont get me wrong i dont think that gold is a bad investment i think its just too much of a pain to store/sell so i mostly stick to stocks

because it has happened again and again.
gold is money, everything else is debt.

Because financially the world is going to hell all the worlds central banks are printing Fiat (paper) currency to infinity . We are going to be Argentina, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, Weimar Germany . It’s happening you can see it . Zero real interest rates. Quantitative easing ( 4 trillion dollars US Fed alone ) that they can never unwind all this without crashing the global financial system

it's not the only argument. Owning gold is better than having money in your bank account. Sooner or later we will have negative interest rates no matter how much you have on your bank account. In Switzerland you already have negative interest rates if you have over 500k on your bank account. It will hit everybody in the near future. What will you do if you have 3-4% negative interest rates on your bank account? Would you put everything in stocks? i wouldn't want to hold too much cash since it loses value everyday, that's why gold and silver are a good ''investment'' it's actually savings that will keep value no matter what. Negative interest rates are the only thing banks can do now to keep the fairy tail economy alive.

Schiff is a scam artist

100% . Marry me

Marry Peter Schiff. He is jewish maybe he likes gay marriage since jews promote it.

No, but he is a gold salesman, so you should take his advice in that regard with a grain of salt.

You do realize there is literally near infinite supply of precious metals in our solar system alone? Guess what we will be mining asteroids before Mars colony. It won't take more than 2 decades for this shit to be as cheap as plastic

Implying the industry won't keep the metal prices stable when we find and mine tons of metals from asteroids.

This is the same argument for nuclear fusion in the power industry. Lets all rely on an unproven and undemonstrated idea that might work one day.

bro, the sun is real

the people that believe in asteroid mining are the same people that believe BTC will reach 10MM

Attached: Goldvreneli.png (657x1145, 179K)

Nice bait

He's right you know.

I'm not selling.

Attached: IMG_0340.jpg (4000x3000, 3.01M)

Where is the best place to buy pms or invest in asteroid mining?

>09
Sure. Just like that gold in the asteroid. Now make a fusion reactor work, or catch an asteroid for gold.

We're waiting, and we're stacking while you figure that out.

poormie here, how many oz of silver to make it

>He thinks he will make it with government-regulated assets

good luck

>2019
>not holding crypto AND PMs

Why is this board so bent on being one or the other?

What the fuck is Rhodium and why did it 2x in 6 months? Should I buy some of this shit or what?

why should silver and gold appreciate themselvs?

I wonder this every time I read one of these threads. I hold both PM's and crypto. Why would you not?

Ok, but why gold and not bitcoin?

are those made of chocolate?

>2019
>holding crypto

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

100 bare minimum to be comfortable. 1000 to be a Lord in the coming neo fuedal society.

Attached: silverchad occult layout.jpg (2592x1944, 327K)

i have 50 oz silver right now. gotta keep stacking

Bitcoin does not exist. Gold does. You can't do nothing with bitcoin.

You'll get there in no time. 50 more ounces is cheap as shit, at least for now

Attached: cryptocurrency nerd starter pack crypto.jpg (1024x728, 161K)

What if I just buy it because I like the tech though?

Attached: hodl hold hodling link.jpg (832x466, 130K)

Ok lads I have a few questions and instead of flooding the thread I'll try to keep them in one blogpost.
I'm about to bite the bait but there are a few things I want to clarify firstI live in bongland where PMs are taxed HARD as brought up by an user in a recent thread. I came across these earlier

royalmintbullion.com/Vat-Tax-Gold-Silver-Platinum-Bullion
silvergoldbull.co.uk/1-oz-silver-bars

Being a poorfag my strategy is to primarily buy 1oz bars (10 if i get my shit together and improve current living conditions)/month. Coins only close to spot price. The second website sells pretty close to spot and sells bars/coins I can afford but I don't know if they are legit. By my sleepless/blitzed calculations it's a good price for this islands/ I will do the math and search later once I get some sleep
I may need some spoonfeeding for a lot of stuff but I want any bong's take on these links more

Attached: currentMood.jpg (1920x1440, 591K)

update. TRM sells brittanias @£18.69. I think I may start looking for my wallet

Burger here, why can't I just buy them here, mail them to you, and you pay me half of whatever the VAT would be? You benefit by cheaper VAT, I benefit by the % I am paid. Does your customers check all your shit?

well then you should just enjoy starring on the screen.

Customs.

ngl I've thought about reaching out/shilling a Jow Forums-tier scheme where both(or all) parties have a mutual benefit. The amount of scammers on this board is the least of my concerns the least of my concers bc I know that in this shitlake there are some good, low-moral anons.
This is a big concern, especially since we have no idea who will succeed Trump in 2024

Attached: 57652785_10104822773495069_8406328004271144960_n.jpg (866x960, 35K)

I know it doesn't mean much but I'm not a scammer. You guys are my frens and it is absolutely fucked that your government tries to control you in the ways that it does. Not that our government is much better but we still have some illusions of freedom I guess.

there's no place like home

Attached: silver slippers.jpg (720x960, 156K)

>gains with PMs
store of value

reminder that BTC/AU and BTC/AG is the only pairing that matters

xe.com/currencycharts/?from=XBT&to=XAU&view=10Y

Don't get your hopes up bucko, I'm not a bong. I just live and wagecuck here slowly killing myself by turning into a living meme. Southern European here. Whether they like it or not, I consider some Jow Forums regulars my frens. Even the occasional based blogposters who offer their hand to us regulars despite many of you shitting on them. As for the government, pic related for both UK and my motherland. Many will call me a burger bootlicker for getting chummy with burgers, especially arrogant and (sometimes literally) butthurt Europeans.

Back to the Jow Forumsness plan. This may not be the best place to elaborate any details but before spewing out any ideas do some basic research on what you will definitely and probably face when it comes to customs etc. I'm searching atm and don't have anything conclusive even when its shipped by mail. Travelling with PMs tho...

Attached: ihaveanalibiiwasdoingdrugswithmy17yogf.jpg (400x400, 41K)

tell us about what you did in the financial/wealth management industries the last 30 years user

Attached: 1565047387052.png (446x435, 67K)

I've not hopes to get up, I was just offering another option without doing more research on it. I don't mind the blogposters, modern society is absolute shit and one of the only mediums to get stuff off one's chest is an anonymous Vietnamese basket weaving forum populated by frog people.

Best of luck in your endeavors, user. Stick it to the man and stack those PMs.

This is your brain on crypto, you become a brick level IQ retard

Attached: 20091E2A-5FFD-40B2-9259-2B744226AED3.png (886x797, 152K)

>Bitcoin does not exist. Gold does. You can't do nothing with bitcoin.
bitcoin exsistes as a network
in case of solar catastrophe...ok. But it won't happen

fomo'd into gold at 1500, if it goes below 1500, might buy some more,

You're all still missing the entire point of buying PMs. The dollar amount is going to be so high because the purchasing power of the dollar will be shit. Your ounce of gold or silver will relatively, maintain the same value, it will just take more dollars to buy it.

Every single Fiat currency, including the USD is going to go tits up, guaranteed . This has historically happened to every single Fiat currency since the (((Bank of England))) invented the fucking scam. Your fiat currency will continue to lose purchasing power overtime, it is an absolute guaranteed loss.

Saving precious metals is one of the few ways to simply preserve your wealth. If you buy it now for $20, and sell it 10 years from now for $200, that ounce of silver is still going to have the same purchasing power it does now. The only difference is you now own silver in a world where the dollar isn't worth fuck all.

And stop shitting on crypto, it's a different philosophy trying to fix the same problem. It has certain advantages and disadvantages over precious metals. They can't print more Bitcoin (fuck off about shitcoins they'll die long before Bitcoin), the way the do with fiat.

Attached: 1566605699112.png (1088x614, 729K)

Forgot to answer your question regarding customs. I haven't checked but I'm pretty sure it's official that airports use x-ray or whatever. I'm not sure about domestic packages but I wouldn't doubt having gotten this far.

We did it USA+UK!

Ah. A fellow bagholder, I see. Silverchads werw right about many of us cryptofags flock to boomer rocks.

Don't get depressed either. Finding balance is important. Not that I know any of it. I don't mind them either, even some scammers put serious effort in their posts and I appreciate it. Not as much as some based anons who are sincere but what gives. I got in all this too late to even come close to making it but some of you tards are some of the reasons I wanna keep living and trying to do some shit. Some of you will make it, whether you deserve it or not. Godspeed anons

>since the (((Bank of England))) invented the fucking scam
which scam?

corbettreport.com/federalreserve/

A Scottish banker, William Paterson, has a banker’s solution: a proposal “to form a company to lend a million pounds to the Government at six percent (plus 5,000 ‘management fee’) with the right of note issue.” By 1694, the idea has been slightly revised (a 1.2 million pound loan at 8 percent plus 4,000 for management expenses), but it goes ahead: The magnanimously titled Bank of England is created.

The name is a carefully constructed lie, designed to make the bank appear to be a government entity. But it is not. It is a private bank owned by private shareholders for their private profit with a charter from the king that allows them to print the public’s money out of thin air and lend it to the crown. What happens here at the birth of the Bank of England in 1694 is the creation of a template that will be repeated in country after country around the world: a privately controlled central bank lending money to the government at interest, money that it prints out of nothing.

Considering the manipulation and the fact that society as a whole is much more productive I would say that gold and silver both should have much more purchasing power than they do today especially if every fiat currency goes tits up.

I'm not against acquiring precious metals, I'm strongly for it. I am saying that if you're acquiring them to "make more dollars" you're thinking about it the wrong way.

why not buy land then, you can actually grow shit in there in case of society collapse, sure property becomes a matter of who can defend it by then, but at least its useful unlike gold

You can't buy land. You can only rent it from the government in the form of taxes.

Not that it's not a good idea, but you don't own it when they can tax it, seize it, claim eminent domain, etc.

land is possibly the most jewed commodity in existence. There are probably more laws about land than anything else. Its a horrible first investment, more so if you dont plan on IMMEDIATELY living on said land. Some specifically-jewy laws of note: mining claims, enclosure laws, property zoning, land trusts, etc. etc. Its very tiresome.

>you don't own it when they can tax it, seize it
just like gold can be seized too? and dont think you can hide your stack from the govt lol
> the most jewed commodity in existence, more laws about land than anything else
because its the only real store of value and they want you investing in the stock market or their PMs.

Think about it, each year tons of PMs are extracted from earth. Each year more people are born, but land is fixed. Land is capped. Land can only be worth more and more with time.
Also reminder that gold price is fixed in London

when the recession hits exchange these banknotes to get another crisp brand new banknote (they are in much better condition)

Attached: the sum of 20 pounds.png (445x165, 206K)

i know what you're saying, but what i'm saying is in the short term they are going up in price regardless of rising prices and inflation elsewhere and that if fiat does collapse, they will have much more purchasing power than they currently have

This. I'm tired of Jow Forumstards parroting stupid shit like the collapse of society and the like.

Good arguments, I have to accept. It's pretty much known to a large mass now that Jow Forums is only going downhill being being overrun with posts of hyperautists who flood threads left and right larping as ,annoyingly accurate but obvious pajeets, the actual pajeets and others who flocked to this board after Chainlink mainnet. I saw in a thread earlier a pic with biz visits over time but I don't recall exact numbers but there has been a now declining surge but iirc it started
before Chainlink's spike to $4something.
Back to your points. You speak of when shtf. What i, and I guess many poorfags posting/lurking itt want is to maximize silver
gains, preferably in weight.
Also, I agree that most, if not all shitcoins will be righfully JUST'd. It's probably the gambler inside me but I believe(hope) there is still potential for gains with shitcoins. As for BTC, despite the price flutuations interest has still much room to grow but that's my 2 cents. You can dirscard this newfag's opinion.

I don't know the credibility of the post but I'll give it a read later, thanks. Bank of England and Fractional Reserve Banking are the topics I'm trying to study as soon as I finish what I do atm.

My plan is to do a meme-divesrification on my stack with generic bars (1-100) and some coins for as close to spot as possible. As long as shits doesn't seem to hit the fan in the coming weeks/months I will probably sacrifice 30-40% of my stack in an attempt to survive depending on how prepared I am, which I am very far from.

I also own some gold and silver, however I doubt that gold and silver will make gains like cryptocurrencies.
Pretty sure BPRO and UOS are able to make it 50x once they go viral

cont.
What's your take on real estate? Also, why not land? Land has the drawback of dealing with government but in our corrupt Bolshevik continent there are countries that can leave you somewhat alone. You may have to bribe or get chummy with local gov for a bit but you can end up in a rather comfy place. Real estate is shit even compared to US at its current state. I have not looked up how many European countries they have already taken over driving the prices even more unappealing for renting. This only benefits multiple property owners, but again, imo
Beat me to it

You can somewhat hide your gold and other PMs. Land cannot.

Apologies for the blog but drugs are wearing off and had to do it b4 my posts become completely shit

Attached: 1550949177303.png (950x968, 154K)

has nothing to do with shitty boards on a basket weaving forum
defending a corrupt monetary system fucking almost everyone over, you must be addicted to credit and cant come to terms with the fact that you will have to live within your means when these fuckers finish their race to the bottom.

i hold silver too you brainlet. if crypto goes to 0 i don't care because i only have in what i can afford to lose

this has nothingto do with a normal bank printing money

>I'm not against acquiring precious metals, I'm strongly for it. I am saying that if you're acquiring them to "make more dollars" you're thinking about it the wrong way.
they are astore of value in periods of hyperinflation, after the period of hyperinflation you'll end uo rich cause you have a lot of dollars

>I read a vice article and it's happening soon! Definitely not in 1000 years when we finally rid the world of niggers and advance our civilization

this nigger had to post

yeah, gold is just basically just insurance against inflation, nothing else, you will not make any profits,

it is exactly the same that is going on right now. nice try, tho, shlomo