Why random shooters in burgerland

Always hit random people and never shoot (((them))), instead?
How to profit from that?

Attached: 12.jpg (852x480, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poway_synagogue_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_synagogue_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Work for the CIA

shoot (((them))) yourself?

>random
They keep targeting Hispanic communities tho

Because they're actually liberals trying to get all guns banned.

short gun futures

People deny this lmao but it's obvious

didn't someone shoot up a synagogue a few months back?

Gonna need a source on that. Off demographics alone, about 5% of victims should be Asian, 15% Black, 25% Hispanic, and 55% White.

The shooters always come around when Dems need to yell at someone. That should tell you why.

He shot some 90 year old jews but let the younger ones alive

What the fuck are you talking about? There are shootings which specifically target them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poway_synagogue_shooting

or he just shot whoever was slowest
baka
not everything's a conspiracy

this is flat earth level shit. Gun companies love when a dumbfuck spouts this shit for free.
If dems stage the shootings, they absolutely suck at getting shit done after them. US has the loosest gun laws in the world and doesn't enforce most of the basic screening ones the have. Democrats want your guns? Fuckers suck at taking them because us has more guns per capita than any other country. More or close to as many guns as people, depending on the study. Shooters show up because babies believe they should be famous or popular or get the girl. incels almost every time, 90% loser trumpers that feel like they should be running this place.

Attached: Brainlet911.jpg (293x326, 10K)

>one out of thousand incidents

I actually meant this one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_synagogue_shooting

looks bullish for synagogue shootings desu, upward trend, year still has a few more months we might hit the 2 a year
1 in 2000
1 in 2018
1 in 2019

But those shootings are specifically targeting a minority group. Doesn't mean jewish people weren't killed in other shootings of the gen pop (schools, malls, etc)

dude the joos are evil! they're evil I'm tellin ya! they do all these horrible things like sacrifice rituals! they eat babies! they short bitcoin!
they're vermin I'm tellin ya

With (((them))) i mean: financials, jewrnalists, powerful people, not a bunch of poor jew fuckers.

idk but that only happens in uwe boll movies
is he trying to tell us something?

>the second amendment doesn't exist
>shooters kill random people to impress girls
So unlucky it's already September, otherwise you would've won retard of the month.

Attached: 1566990484989.png (455x576, 250K)