This is how you "make it" with gold (silver)

You wait for the currency reset. thats it. The dollar value of gold is irrelevant, especially in the current fiat paradigm. Let's say you have 10 ounces of gold and gold goes to 30k/oz. Now you have 300k. But 300k is basically nothing. And if you had 10 ounces of gold in like the 1300's you'd be fucking bitches like Easy-E. What happens is there will be a deflationary collapse of all asset prices because of the jew fed inflated overpriced USD financial assets. So a current 170k median priced American home is now worth 30k. And that gold ounce (converted to the new currency) buys you a home free and clear. In your case 10 ounces of gold buys you a 100 family apartment complex free and clear and you live like a king slumlord being paid in the new currency by your tenants with no mortgage to pay.

Silver is even more undervalued than gold. For most of human history a silver piece the size of a silver dime was a day wage, and even today that is true. When you hear of some gook rice paddy farmer earning 2$/day that is in line with sane economic historical reality, since that 2$ will buy you a silver dime at a coin shop. So for every ounce of silver you buy today for 18$ you are effectively locking up 2 weeks worth of days wages post collapse. Since 1 ounce of silver equals 14 silver dimes. So you basically have 20 years worth of days wages with 500 ounces of silver, which costs you only 10k to get today. And it will probably be 2-3x that 20 years in reality since there are billions more people on the planet and much less silver available.

Attached: 8311868-3x2-940x627-2.jpg (940x627, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ignore all this shit and go all in on link

As a recent college grad with only 10 oz silver (ordering 2 oz every week now) this post gave me hope. Thanks OP

>please buy my bars

This. Convert to silver later

Yes do no be deterred. Even 100 ounces will be a fucking chad stack when this shit comes crashing down. Very few people own 100 ounce of silver.

Although, If I were youd id bite the bullet and buy 50 ounces now if you can just so you have a good baseline.

Why yes I do stack silver, how could you tell?

Attached: chadface.png (540x960, 84K)

Precious metals...Nah never heard

Attached: 1546494716529.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

bro I have heard the chinese paddy farmer $2 from you at least 5 times this month
please give it a rest, no one wants your fucking rocks LMAO

Might be the stupidest thing I ever heard but go ahead and keep playing with your internet money.

How do you calculate purchasing power. 170k is now 30k? Where's your source / math.

if you're going to accumulate, you can get 8.4x more precious metal position through silver than gold from a supply perspective and 100x more silver ounces per dollar

If a crash happens, you're not going to own shit. The government will confiscate your gold & silver and it will be illegal to buy or sell it. Once all the gold has been turned in, it will be repriced and you will be back to earning wagecuck inflationary notes so you can give Chad government more of your tax tendies to support single moms and the welfare state. Have a nice day.

you realize you can buy physical?

>Not hiding your silver from the government by eating it

Attached: ezgif-3-6fac99957daf.gif (600x507, 1.5M)

That's what I'm talking about. Once it's illegal, you won't be able to exchange it, so it's worthless in a crash scenario.

for most of history we also didn’t have industrial copper mining.

Silver is a meme. DYOR.

They'll just subpoena precious metal dealers and find as many victims as needed to scare the public into complying...and most will after that. We've seen this movie before.

Lol. It's never worthless. Also, it wouldn't be a crash scenario like an apocalypse. It would require pegging currencies to metal holdings. A massive devaluation would happen. Were not going to be trading pieces of silver for bread. Too much digital infrastructure is already in place.

by that logic crypto is useless right now

so silver has been a meme for the whole of human civilization?

I'm saying worthless as a medium of exchange.

this guy s body is goign to get smuggled when he dies

Attached: donland.jpg (200x273, 11K)

I have 23 ounces of gold. What will that get me?

Sadness when you realized you could have supported emerging tech instead of hoarding boomer metals.

You realize there are bills and records of you buying silver and gold? hurr durr more arrogant dumbfuck talk uh me smart

There's no reason at all for such a collapse to occur. But were it to, your gold would be worth less than when you bought it.

>records of you buying it
ahahahah brainlet. I paid cash at a coin shop just the other day and got 1oz gold with no receipt or record of it. You sir are an idiot

Attached: 1563462620971.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>economic collapse
>not owning gold/silver & guns

Either a euro or fucktard

and how is the government going to take it from our cold dead hands?

Aussie, mate!
Guns are heavily restricted here, and rightly so. Making it easier to kill people is entirely a bad thing.

As for gold and silver: buy it if you want, but be aware the price may fall

>Making it easier to kill people is entirely a bad thing.
It's hard to kill armed people.

By making it illegal to exchange. What are you not getting about this?

In the scenario the OP is describing, you would eventually need to exchange it for goods and services. The government would still let you turn it in, but you would probably face heavy tax penalties.

They will do whatever is needed to preserve the "great society". They've already done this before. It's not anything new.

how is a little nerd writing a law going to prevent all the precious metal owners across the country to give up their stacks again?

The same way they always apply the law, with force if necessary.

Im saying thats how it generally plays out. Obviously if you have 10 ounces of gold and gold goes to 30k/oz....thats not making it at all, but you are thinking in current fiat paradigm. Because if gold is revalued to 30k/oz to purge all the debt from the system....a regular median priced home will now be worth 30k/oz.

so if prices of real goods and services drop by 80% your 300k is worth a shit ton more than it is today.

2nd amendment bro. problem is you are a faggot.

I used to be in silver. But people have been saying this shit for decades. I don’t know if the price suppression will ever end.

You have a point, but what you dont realize is the govt will have to make the offer VERY attractive, for gold and silver sellers to sell to the govt, otherwise they wont sell. The govt wont be buying because they dont want you to have it, they will be offering to buy because the govt itself needs the gold and silver.

The govt knows that 99.9% of people dont own more than 5 ounces of gold or 100 ounces of silver. So they wont care if a couple hundred thousand people get wealthy as fuck since 99.9% will be slaves under their new agenda.

Sure you obviously won't get 100% that your expecting, but given how bad things will be even 50% of what you are expecting will be a fucking lot.

Lets say an ounce of gold buys you a new home. but govt comes in and says we get half or we are undercutting you by half....so now 2 ounces of gold buys a home....and you have 10 ounces of gold. You wont care that much.

Retard

I hear you....but like I said, you dont need much even 200 ounces will be a king tier. Better to have some early than none when the switch happens.

Plus shits a lot worse today than 40 years ago.

Based & rp

Until the first bodies drop and then internet tough guys like you will drop your stacks like soap in a prison shower.

I just tell them that I lost all my silver in a boating accident, along with my guns

why does the government care that you own rocks?

Not a chance. Maybe 10 years ago i would have not now though. Because I understand giving up my gold means im fucked anyway.

I told them that when I lost my crypto.

It didn't work.

You too?

>implying crypto was ever useful

ok but what/where do you buy?
bars/meme skulls/coins? its like altcoins all over again

It's really not. Everyone is using it for speculation now. If companies want blockchain, an actual useful purpose, then they just develop it internally.

The only thing with an 'S' in it you should be considering is SNTVT.

They dont care now because so few own any. Unlike in 1933

It is hard to kill armoured people.
And if you're armoured, it is not so hard to kill armed people.
Anyway, the fact that there's far more reason to kill armed people means the safety benefits of being armed are largely illusory.

In my head, you sound like a pussy.

You guys do know that the central banks and international organizations like the IMF are setting up XRP to be the new neutral world reserve currency and sovereign national currencies will return to having some kind of link to gold, right?

>xrp

Attached: 1563298439696.jpg (200x313, 13K)

interesting, brb de-risking

Mandatory viewing before you reply to this thread with your dumb "muh boomer rocks" comments.

>Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk

hol up, u want me to brainwashed myself from a video?

if you're a brainlet that can be "Brainwashed" from a youtube documentary then yeah, sure. Otherwise you could just familiarize yourself with the context and material around OP's reasoning instead of replying on an emotional impulse like an NPC.

Christine Lagarde said it will be a crypto that isn't bitcoin or eth. Mark Carney just came out and said they need a digital asset to replace the USD and Trump didn't respond at all about it. He knows because he signed executive order 13772. The Federal Reserve Faster Payment Task Force picked Ripple as the winner. Look up SBI in Japan. I could go on and on but XRP is going to be the bridge asset that lets sovereign gold backed currencies trade on a level playing field.

He also sounds like a retard

>I'd rather my gov have all my self defense weapons!
Jesus, Australians are retarded

do you really want another tyrant?

are there any known examples of someone being so rich they spend silver/gold coins at their denominated value in current times?

People like you are why I hate this fucking country. Multiple decades without a recession has put even unemployed millenials into this limitless abundance mindset

>good goy, don't you educate yourself on the federal reserve. be a good consumer and praise your lord, the almighty dollar.

everytime i win big in poker I go into a fast food place and pay in ASE's. I tell the wagies to swap their own money with the ASE's

kek based

Based and schizo-pilled thread.

What makes any of you think that the Boomers are going to be happy with a wealth shake up let alone other generations.

They're probably just going to continue to boil the frog with inflation and telling the poor they just didn't work hard enough so don't get mad at those who did.

The only way out of poverty is investing, don't waste your time buying a shitload of sheeny rocks thinking you're outsmarting the government.

Metals are not going to lift you from poverty.
They're a way of maintaining wealth in times of financial crisis and economic downturn.

Boomers dont own gold.

Gold part is somewhat accurate, not really, but..

SILVER IS A FUCKING COMMODITY NOT A STORE OF VALUE.

The supply is ELASTIC. If demand increases, supply increases, price tanks, all the pumping recently is speculative. It has a utility demand, which will decrease during a recession.

Gold is INELASTIC. This is why it's a fucking store of value.

Stop buying silver, idiots.

lay off the weed dude.
GOLD AND SILVER HAVE BEEN USED THROUGHOUT HISTORY.

what do fast food wagies do with those silver dollars ? do they keep them and pay the dollar from their own pocket? do they accept it?

how is it elastic?

So give it to me straight
I own 33 oz of gold, 33 oz of silver, 1 BTC, 32 ETH and 5000 LINK
How long till I make it?

Its elastic in his mind

Lmao then you tender virgin ass gets plowed in prison

>price goes up
>silver miners mine more silver, there's fucking loads of it, easily accessible, supply increases
>price stabilises/goes down

This doesn't happen with gold because its very hard to mine gold at a faster rate, given it's limited supply and difficulty to access it.

this is basic economics you muppets.

silver was only used for two reasons
1) mining was inefficient and shit, so supply was harder to manipulate
2) gold was used as a Unit of Account and Means of Exchange, but couldn't be used for low value exchanges - how the fuck would you count grains of sand of gold to buy some potatoes for example - so a lower value good of similar properties was required - silver.

Gold will never be used as money again, simply a store of value - so silver's purpose in an economy is gone. It's a commodity, used for its utility. Stop buying it you monkeys, in a recession it will tank.

>The global economy will definitely collapse any day now!
>When evrerything inverts I'll finally be on the top for a change!

No, the exact same thing you just described happens to gold as well.

There is an absolute shitload of gold in the ground and in tailings etc that are currently not at an economic grade to do anything with but if the price were to rocket would be easily accessible.

>Guns are heavily restricted here, and rightly so
dumb
I own some gold some silver some guns some land some cash some stocks but above all. I am not Australian even if I had nothing and was naked and covered in boils I could comfort myself with the fact it could be worse, I could be Australian and naked and covered in boils. To be Australian is to be born with no dignity, exempt from the rights of man, a nothing. Many cultures have pondered do all humans have souls? Do women have souls? Do some develop souls and other not? But all agree, Australians have no souls. They are the human equivalent of an empty beercan

>Gold will never be used as money again, simply a store of value - so silver's purpose in an economy is gone. It's a commodity, used for its utility. Stop buying it you monkeys, in a recession it will tank.
this is some serious boomer cope
good luck with your 401k grandpa

Where do stupid Americans develop this idea that we have no guns?

We can't own semi-auto's unless you have a special license. That's about it. It's not hard at all to get a gun license to have a rifle/shotgun. Pistols just require you go to a gun club every now and then and shoot.

Would rather there be restrictions then be shot by a nigger or some emo schoolkid.

>We can't own semi-auto's unless you have a special license. That's about it. It's not hard at all to get a gun license to have a rifle/shotgun. Pistols just require you go to a gun club every now and then and shoot.
Jesus, do you need license to take a shit too?

dont fall for silver, buy gold

Why not both?

Attached: IMG_0245.jpg (3840x2160, 2.25M)

>dude just wait for the world to collapse any moment now

Attached: 12121413.jpg (570x477, 51K)

keep stacking bros

BUY GOLD MORONS, CRYPTO IS A SCAM. ECONOMIC CRASH WILL OCCUR 1 YEAR FROM NOW.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

you are fundamentally retarded if you think gold will be used for money in any situation other than total technological collapse like an asteroid or total nuclear war.

you are fundamentally retarded if you think we're not going back to gold

silver is a meme, production can be increased whenever the price goes up but also ...

- silver's colour changes over time
- takes up way more space compared to gold

Nice FUD, just bought another 100 ounces

the space it takes is actually a positive as countries don't hold it for this very reason. Gold has a higher chance at being dumped onto the market during crisis by countries needing to pay debts.

that's where you are wrong, gold has never been dumped in huge numbers, it's used to backup their currency