How do get girlfriend

Attached: lusciousnet_lusciousnet_31ede2275b4def452e11b7e916a75f75_223806207.jpg (672x782, 325K)

by making money fuck prostitute

> soundproof your basement
> go outside
> pick a girl you like
> kidnap her
done

HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM GET GIRLFRIEND

Sauce now

I don't think her bra was helping her much to begin with.

god i wish i was a 2d girl

Drive downtown around near wherever the strip clubs are. Drive slow. Observe skanks on street corners who look a particular way. Slow on down. Roll down window. Girl will come over and say, "hey babe, you looking to party?". You say, "how much?". She will say, "fuck off cop". Then you drive home and jerk off to 2D.

Fuck you Jow Forums for making me expect her to have a penis on the right. I now associate shy anime girls with traps.

Get a young girl you have to be an alpha male, otherwise your only choices will be girls that are ready to settle down after they’ve had their “fun”.

Sry bro. Hypergamey is a bitch.

This is Probably the best answer I’ve heard here all month

give up.

How do I get a gf as a bald man? A gf (male) will work too.

I have a better thing.
I wrote this story just for you why you should get a dog instead of a girlfriend.
Get a big strong mastiff.

This 230 pound heavy, strong and big boned dog will sleep with you and keep you safe and warm.
While he lays next to you you pet him all around and slowly slide your hand towards his huge plump juicy balls. You fondle them all over. You fondle his big balls that barely fit in your hand and you fondle his sheath and look him in the face while you do it. He licks you all over because he loves you. This is not just a man's best friend. It's a man's best friend with benefits.
You keep fondling him and making out with your loving pet/partner. You notice a red tip coming out of the sheath. You move your face down the bed towards his sheath and balls. It's quite a way down since he is a big strong boy. His balls and sheath look even bigger from here. You lick his tip while fondling those huge nuts. His penis is slowly revealing itself while you're licking the tip and fondling the balls. It's so long and thick. He's very happy now and at least 10 inches of his juicy cock is out of the sheath right now and he's too thick to blow him properly.
While you're going down on him he starts licking your bare ass and a part of his big slimy tongue enters your ass with each lick making it lubricated. He also licks your balls and semi-hard penis enthusiastically covering it in slimy dog saliva that drips from your balls and tip of penis. He is very excited but still gentle and caring. He suddenly stands on all four legs while you're still bent over with your butt in the air and head on mattress from when his penis was still there while you were licking it.

Attached: 1540884396665.jpg (600x321, 53K)

He is standing up now and his whole body is facing your ass. He starts licking again slightly penetrating with his big slimy tongue causing saliva to cover your anus, balls and inside of your rectum. Your big boy showing how much he loves you because you take such good care of him. You turn around to lay on your back to face your good boy. He is looking you in the eyes and you gaze down to see his big juicy cock and plump balls hanging. He is leaking precum on your bed. Your good boy takes a few steps forward to have his head directly above yours. He is very big so your genitals aren't aligned. They are a still a bit lower down the bed than yours since his body is bigger and longer. You can now see his penis a little better and while your penis is above average is still doesn't measure close to his. Your balls look tiny compared to his as well. You tell him to sit. He sits right between your legs pressing your crotches together. Your balls and penises rubbing on each other with every slight movement of your bodies. He is still leaking precum and now it's leaking onto your stomach and penis. You use this as a lubricant and press your cocks together and slowly start stroking them and rubbing them together. You both leak more precum. He licks you on the lips a few times like a french kiss.
You turn around and put your ass up and face down, looking down between your legs while bent over. He licks your ass a few times again. Then you see his front paws step next to each side of your head. He moves a little more forward to align his penis with your ass.

You feel his big cock on your ass. Rubbing over your ass covered in saliva. He is a very good and very smart boy so he starts trying to push in gently. You moan in pleasure and pain. His cock is absolutely huge. Especially compared to your human cock. He pressed against your anus again and he successfully penetrates. You moan in pain and pleasure and surprise. It wasn't too hard since your ass was full of saliva. He thrusts one more time and fully enters your ass and you let out a big moan of pure pleasure. You feel him fill your ass up with his huge cock. You feel warm air on your ear. He presses his snout against the side of your head and licks the side of your face while he starts pounding your ass very fast like a dog would. He is a 230 pound beast of muscle and he is stronger and bigger than you. He uses all his strength to show you how much he loves you and pounds away while filling your ass with his seed constantly. Dogs don't cum like humans. They cum the whole time during sex. You expected him to finis quickly like most dogs do but he didn't. He just kept pounding and cumming while your cock was pulsing with pleasure and leaking cum the whole time on the sheets. You feel him getting thicker. It's his knot. It's becoming bigger and you feel it entering and exiting your ass with every thrust. Your ass is so full of cum that it's leaking down your balls a little. He does one final powerful thrust and you feel his immense girth and length fill your ass and then his HUGE knot stopping any cum from escaping stretching your ass like never before.

Your parents must be proud

You lay on your bed, ass in air, head on the mattress. He's fully erect inside of you, knotted. He relaxes, lays on top of you covering your body length and more. You feel his warm furry body covering your back and feel and hear him breathing. He licks you on the lips again and then rests his head besides yours while still laying on top of you. Your reach around your back with your arm to pet him on the top of his head and call him a good boy. Both of you just keep resting there, him on top of you, knot in your ass full of his seed, enjoying each others company. This is why this dog is your best friend and partner. What more do you need?

I think it's a pretty good story. Wouldn't you want a partner that loves you unconditionally? Don't knot it until you try it.

No, the dog is always going to be the beta in the relationship

He is a good boy so he is open to anything with you.

Also he wants to do all the work to show you how much he loves you. He knows you're the boss even though he's bigger and stronger. He listens because he loves you and wants to help you.