Crypto ruined my life

>crypto ruined my life

Attached: 8uhj.jpg (205x246, 10K)

You ruined your own life faggot , now take responsibility for your actions and welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.

Attached: comforting-lies-vs-unpleasant-truths-640x480.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Same here bro. Fuck Satoshi Nakamoto

You ruined your own life faggot , now take responsibility for your actions and welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.

Dude there are like a thousand youtube videos for "how to invest" and every single one of them says"only invest that amount that you can afford to lose"

Greed eats brain as we say in germanistan

Attached: 1560618206136.jpg (319x331, 15K)

I'm down a cool grand since getting into crypto in 2017... I'm never making it...

Literally all you have to do is fall for the hodl meme

It isn't that fucking hard. I'm a complete dumbass and even I am up over 100% still

>only invest that amount that you can afford to lose

>DCA in since 4k
>90% of total net worth is in crypto

Attached: 1534512999430s.jpg (243x250, 5K)

>only invest that amount that you can afford to lose
lol fuck that I went all in on link at $1.20

I'm either going to be a millionaire or everything I saved until I was 25 is lost. I don't really give a shit either way, either escape wage slavery or nothing.

I'm down almost $85,000 in crypto. But I'm not sad as long as I keep getting my fat paycheck every week.
I'm willing to risk it all for the next 5 years if that means I possibly won't have to wagecuck after I turn 40. Worst case scenario, I'll retire when I'm 55.

sell and restart

Me too. I'm only down $5k tho.

same here, i only invested what i could afford to lose but everytime i bought my investment went to 99.9% loss within month. So being a sperg i naturally ended up investing my entire net worth in pursue of getting my money back. Now, i literally dont have anything more to invest and still watching my money losing value day to day. Fuck crypto and everyone involved. I really hope some incels going to start killing you motherfuckers soon

how? it made my life so much better. thanks to crypto i've been able to do all the meme self improvement for the last year instead of wagecucking and it's been the best year of my life

crypto almost saved my life, then ruined it

kek you guys also say "The devil always shits on the biggest pile.

100 (one hundred) percent of my networth in idex shitcoins. Because I can afford to lose 100% of my net worth. I don't think this advice is for autists like me who can't into intuition. I can *afford* literally everything I have, how am I supposed to figure out what I'm comfortable losing?

Hey thanks for the injection of hope. I'm down a good portion as well, but I know that in 2-3 years this is still worth.

Happened to me too

desu I wouldn't even mind losing my freedom but no one would exchange my freedom for shitcoinis sadly, useless shit

I bought a house with my crypto gains. Thank you crypto!

(And thank you, I probably made my money out of your asshole since this is a zero sum game)

Yeah well greed also makes me rich so..

I have a big cock and an assload of FTM. I already made it gents.

Either I make it out of wage slavery for ever or I sink to the bottom of the ocean. No in between

It gave a meaning to mine

My life has suckes since day one when my parents had my penor sliced.
I wanna kms.
Crypto has unironically made my life marginally better.

Attached: 1565588183254.png (498x728, 422K)

I remember stumbling into Jow Forums on that day. To many people were overreacting IMO.The image you posted is a rather surreal, as one person actually took their life by jumping off their roof in one of the threads...at least you still alive.

Your life may be ruined, but things that become ruined still have a chance of being rebuilt, and restored. Learn from this mistake, and don't be suckered so easily in the future.

Attached: intro.jpg (470x650, 56K)

>as one person actually took their life by jumping off their roof in one of the threads...
Which thread?

I believe crypto could only ruin your life if you took out loans or otherwise got yourself in debt... If you just gained and lost, you're even, you're back where you began, as simple as that

no
alts ruined your life
because you thought the bitcoin boat already had sail

let me tell you a little secret
it never sails away
it's infinite

This!

After these small little bullruns that bitcoin is going to make to 1 million and beyond it's time for the true bullrun. It will happen when aliens discover bitcoin and they want to buy in. Alien bux will pump this shit to Andromeda!