HI BIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME, RECOMMEND BOOKS ON STARTING A BUSINESS!
AFTER ALL THIS IS THE BUSINESS AND FINANCES BOARD, AM I RIGHT????
DON'T POST TRASH PLS

Attached: 1506760201912.jpg (1080x720, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Small-Time-Operator-Business-Trouble/dp/1493040200
goodreads.com/book/show/18050143-zero-to-one
goodreads.com/book/show/324750.High_Output_Management
news.ycombinator.com/
reddit.com/r/Entrepreneur/comments/7s8kaw/the_millionaire_fastlane_framework_works/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

learning material on:
> libgen
> emule security
> proxybay github io; github ngosang trackerslist
> avaxhome online (pay-to)

fact is that this board member don't know shit about everything

Buy chainlink and be happy we told you

Mm, Yes thanks, but I need names that I can search in these places (I guess?). Also what does this have to do with the thread?
When did they add IDs? Also I don't understand what you said.
I'm starting to think y'all are bots.

>BOOKS ON STARTING A BUSINESS

Well generally you decide a business you wish to start first. I mean if you want something very general then I suggest this:

amazon.com/Small-Time-Operator-Business-Trouble/dp/1493040200

Attached: start small.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Starting a business require risk, being street smart and a capital.
do you buy books on paper? actual paper? or amazon-DRM'd electronic paper?
geez.png

Thanks, I will check this one out (I mean pirate download it). Also good advice, I want to make something new, so I'm not sure what area it will come.

Missed an s, fuck you wasp, hope your thread gets filled with shit.
Dyor nigger

REEEE FUCK NIGGERS THERE YOU HAVE IT. DON'T BUY CHAINLINK THEN AND GO WAGEKEK FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

OH but do check the price of chainlink in two years.

Attached: 1563088314970(1).png (416x258, 24K)

Beep Boop

Kys you are the bot and you don't even realise it

Attached: tenor(1).gif (384x384, 1.77M)

on em.le or p.rat.e bay you can order searchers per seed/most sources.
on l.bg.en you can order per year of publication and can see the books with most editions or most versions.

good book to start

Attached: 1580977.jpg (184x274, 9K)

fuck off ciara and go suck your 40yr old bf's dick

This, also post tits or gtfo

/lit/ here. use libgen to download books. i don't know any business books tho. unironically better off asking /lit/ than Jow Forums

Attached: 7B9E711B-576E-45B6-955F-5B24146DDF0D.jpg (1080x1344, 1.51M)

Thanks, didn't see , I don't buy shit, I just download stuff off archive or some random site hosting it (nobody cares about piracy where I live)
Does anybody know a book like The intelligent Investor but centered around making a company or something?

"A satirical look at Malaysian politics and politicians. Inspired by the Mahathir vs. Anwar infighting in 1998"

have sminem

They are all faggot leftist liberals, but I may try it.

> femanon and russian detected
> too ugly to be a thot

accounting for non accountants

tits with timestamp ciara or stop using her pics you sad pathetic queer

Read this book if you want to build something big otherwise you will just be another mom and pop small business goodreads.com/book/show/18050143-zero-to-one

I tought women had to show their cleavage to confirm they are a female... See: Why russian though? Sminem is board culture.
Will ilegally download it (in minecraft)
Mm, quite popular hum? Will check it out, it has quite a lot of ratings, thanks.

Women can easily be spotted, and you're one of them, or a fag.
And slav definitely

Oh yeah, and you want to read this one too about managing people in business goodreads.com/book/show/324750.High_Output_Management

Depends on your goals.

Dan Pena if you want to be a workaholic business buyer

Jason Calacanis This week in Startups if you want to be a Tech billionaire or sell your company to a Tech billionaire.

John Logar if you want a lifestyle business, sell marketing service to a niche. You do sales some else offshore does the work.

other than the accounting part, go to nolo to find how to file llc in your area if us. not sure about yuros.

Thanks again, in my experience so far, managing (manipulating by having higher IQ) people is really important.

Also do you work in the field, by the way?
We do have a version of this in my country. But stuff here requires a lot more bureaucracy...
Kill, Marry, Fuck.
Probably second and third. Thanks, will check it out.

Don't feed this femanon, cucks.

does your fiance know your talking about fucking other guys? still waiting on tits with timestamp or you're just a sad pathetic queer pretending to be a girl for replies.

But then if I am a queer then that would make you gay? Wouldn't it?

brap.me/verify then we'll help you

Nope, I just follow the start up scene entrepreneurs and VCs and this is what they recommend.

How do you do it?

> Oh that's wonderful, i'm a femanon
> I wanna 'now about biz today since my iq is very high
> Asked chadboy but he's only capable of putting his dick in my mouth
> Asked granpa but he's only capable of trying to put his dick in my mouth
> Asked pa but he's drunk and he rapes me since we're in russia
> Asked frens but i don't have frens
> Let's check those lame noerds on that board, flatter some of them and get whut i want

just use Twitter, Techcrunch and news.ycombinator.com/

not a timestamped post with tits out ciara
me thinks its a sad pathetic queer using her pics to get replies. sad and pathetic

You are funny. Made me laugh. But the reason you did all of this because:
A: You are horny
B: You are a cumbrain.

Also you have not answered to my question. I can be a dude, and as such you would be gay. I am Schrödinger's user, either a femanon or a normal user, 50% chance of which, and by trying to peek but not being able to, you also turn yourself into Schrödinger's faggot, half homo, half straight. And at the same time, a bissexual.
But what if... I'm a trap??? Then what would that make you?
Also I see you like russian girls... Can't hide it.

Thanks.
You are in the same situation. You can find out what gender and who am I by using your intelligence. But that would be too hard now...

dont start running your mouth dumb slut. post timestamp tits or fuck off with your pretending to be ciara larp. either you do that or this thread gets ruined your call since you wanna use tits and a girls pics for replies.

and I know what gender you are if you are actually ciara based on your nudes and upper thigh scars from cutting. but sure keep avoiding posting tits with timestamp since it's a queer pretending to be a girl for yous.
plus if this actually ciara you a dumb enough cunt to get engaged to your stalker lol

I can tell you are quite addicted to Ciara. Also you are a brainlet. Everyone here can see that.

Don't try to beat me with your lame logic, you're def a femanon, mispellings increasing, you're shaking, the hand of your granpa is searching into your pants while you're talking 'bout the good old 'schroeddy.

You assume i'm horny because it's what you think about this sad board you're lurking in, to steal some info from some weak user.
And no male user would think that another user is horny, or try to expose him as horny, like something to be ashamed of.

Checkmate, fem, leave the board.

ah the larper reveals he's a shitter poster...as I thought but thanks for playing pretend for yous sad pathetic virgin.

and since you're not ciara you wont care if I post photos of her to help the thread along

Attached: 1527056731942.jpg (1600x1200, 386K)

Timezone reveals she must be some immigrant femanon, she uses that pic because she's fat, not a queer

Brainlet, if I say "me" I'm giving up the possibility of OP (me), being Ciara.
Trying to treathen and corner me into revealing myself? You are getting desperate, and it shows through your increasing desire to find who I am due to your need for having a loving russian girlfriend for you to love and (presumably) cuddle.
Also you are smarter than xpwXtgeO.

Explain?
Cringe

yet if you refuse to post timestamp with tits you're proving you're a sad pathetic larper using her pics to get replies. mods should ban queers like you doing that

Attached: 1527056081787.jpg (1200x1600, 346K)

right back at ya loser... least I dont pretend im someone im not to get replies.
AND if you are her your husband needs to slap your slutty ass around and lock a chastity belt on your ho ass.

Attached: 1527055317432.jpg (1200x1600, 375K)

Ooga Booga' me no is brianlet' me iz zmart! \_`{|}`_/

> feels threatened
> feels cornered
You're litterally screaming "I'M A FEMANON", no need to make you reveal anything.
> thinks i'm an incel
> thinks i need a hug
You're young too, I can feel you're very determined and resistant to bullies, i forgive you, but please now leave the board.

What part do i need to explain?

just falling back on shitter posting and showing how emotional you really are

Attached: 1527056534695.jpg (1200x1600, 320K)

Hahahaha, you deflect my arguments and accusations, but do not deny them! Don't you realize that only makes me win?
What I did not understand? The timezone part and the fat part.
The fact that you insist on it (might I be a girl?) proves that you are desperate, and that proves you are not gay or bissexual. If I am a male then you'd drop it immediatly.

You are too drunk, go get some sleep.

But then you still have the possibility, so you go on. The truth is, there is no possibility. I was born in the past, so my sex is already decided. See that you are only wasting your time. You are getting nothing out of this.

not an arguement

Is Ciara still alive?

Right.

Of course!

> Applying her own twisted logic as the rule of the whole game
femanon, a little aspie, usually on /sci/, lurking on Jow Forums just to grab some info, she thought "i'm good at math, why i wouldn't be good at business".
> bissexual (repeadetly)
Oh hello native american speaker

Timezone reveals that you're in the US right now, so you're an immigrant.

You are wasting you time. If you are wise you shall leave. If you are not wise you are going to continue wasting your time. Your chances of getting a girlfriend on biz are slim. You want me to be where you live, in the USA, too.
Either way, please stop. You are flooding the thread, and if you do not stop I will report you. I came here with a genuine question, so please, don't post off-topic. The thread gets cluttered with shit.

kek reporting someone after you go into a thread pretending to be a girl for you's and now that 2 people are coming at you suddenly it's snitch bitch time. typical low class trash poster

Enjoy. Also hidden.

Take a 100-level business class. You're welcome.

> Your chances of getting a girlfriend on biz are slim
Real men don't get scared by slim chances, but still, you're very bad at understanding ppl.

> You are flooding the thread
Am i? It seems i actually am.

> if you do not stop I will report you
Ok, now i think you need to go back to plebbit, biz doesn't work like that, knowledge is an hard mountain full of littered threads.

Where would I find that and why should I do it?

At your local community college. If you can't take the information and apply it to a business model in a successful manner, then you and your business are pretty much hopeless.

Like what I can just go and
>Yeah I want to watch a class
like that? How does this work?

user you can't seriously answer to a plebbitor uneducated woman

best book on starting a bussiness is by far The Millioner Fastlane by MJ DeMarco

Mm, I will take a look at it.

>reddit.com/r/Entrepreneur/comments/7s8kaw/the_millionaire_fastlane_framework_works/

test

yeah, the summary is nice. It is all applicable to software, how it really works.

make a payment platform, sell everywhere in third world, sell to crooks for shady shit, etc.

Business Model Generation by Osterwalder & Pigneur. Provides a good holistic understanding on what you need to think about when starting any kind of business.

This is a chanwhore from years ago, Eliza I think. Look at the filename newfrens.

Thanks, will see it tomorrow.

>street smart
running a business requires business "smarts" and capital management and likely more work than you are willing to put in. 'street smarts' are like a self-diagnosed IQ test. Of course *I* have street smarts!

>manipulating by having higher IQ
called it.

test