Why aren't you on welfare?

Why aren't you on welfare?

Attached: 1563114505201.png (1000x963, 158K)

because it gets me only 400€ while i sit at home all day long playing vydia ,shitposting on Jow Forums.

meanwhile i can have a bullshit office job doing nothing all day long and still shitposting while getting paid

Who says im not? 26 years old - haven't worked a day in my fucking life. The best thing about it? My country pays my university fees and rent. I am neeting it up since high-school, and that was 8 years ago.

Attached: 56478.png (500x519, 126K)

I'm not a nigger or a single mother.

You have to go to uni though? Not TruNeet

Absolutely based

Attached: 1521898012196.jpg (713x611, 182K)

because my fucking country doesnt have any
t. spaniard

I have like one or two courses max where I have to be present per semester. That's like 3 hours per week.

What happens if you lose your job?

I don't think white people (actual whites) are allowed to get welfare in (((America))).

I only make 1200 a month. Should I go on welfare?

That depends on your country?

Finnfag confirmed.

T. Finland

Because i have some dignity and self respect.

And? I have free time.

You'd better be working a nice job to be talking that big.

>Not in Education, Employment, or Training.
You're not a NEET then you retard

U.s. I'm in california

No clue not from the us sorry.

Welfare bringing shame only occurs in racially homogeneous societies. In our multi culti hell hole, if you aren't getting those government bennies, you're a cuck

well fuck

I'm healthy mentally and physically

Sorry all I heard was "I'm a cuck"

You get welfare for studying in Australia. $300 a fortnight. You also don't need to pay back student loans until you're earning over 50k

i am nigga and almost all of it goes to buying crypto every month.
i live off of ramen noodles and peanutbutter an im not even memeing

die

I bullshit all the time and get 600 a week after taxes from work. Much better than gradually developing depression in my room all day.

how can i get neetbux in this trying time

Because I'd feel like a worthless subhuman. And because I am ambitious and have big plans for my life. And these plans don't include browsing Jow Forums, Youtube, playing videogames and masturbating to cartoons 8 hours a day. I've lived the neet life for a few years and it's a pathetic, boring and depressing life that makes you a weak person.

I work a job while I'm young in the hopes that in some years I won't have to work in anything I'm not passionate anymore. And also to improve my living standards of course.

While you stay at home I am out there meeting people, earning money, making plans, hitting my goals and doing stuff with my life. I recommend this to everyone.

Attached: smugwojj.jpg (320x320, 32K)

Neetie neet, sleeps on street
Kicked by mommy, oh so sweet!
Scream at wagies, blame that whore
Not so comfy anymore!

cause I'm not a poorfag and do not enjoy poverty.

My psychiatrist kept trying to get me to get on disability for autism but every time I'd try to say anything about it I felt so embarrassed and wanted to cry.
I just couldn't walk up to the front desk and say "hello, as you can see I am retarded now please give me welfare money because I am incapable of taking care of myself." He basically told me it was over. The fact I'd be living the rest of my life on just $700 a month didn't make it very appetizing either.

Now I'm an engineer making ok money and don't have to talk to anyone in my own office room.

cope

nice denial pasta, kek

yes lol 1200 a month is not livable in shitfornia

I'm proud of you user. I'm happy you turned out well, text me on @legitanon and I'll add you to our telegram. We are all autists but not assholes.

Neet on welfare
All is swell
Neet is helpful
Comes to tell
Of neet magic
Wagie cries
Neet tries recruiting
Before wagie dies

Attached: 1534198803899.png (1000x563, 200K)

You can't buy a Valve Index if you're on welfare.

Attached: 1566590274125.webm (1280x720, 843K)

based. this thread makes me realize how shit the biz population is

>While you stay at home I am out there meeting people, earning money, making plans, hitting my goals and doing stuff with my life.
pathetic clown *jerks it to anime*

I have white skin but not (((white))) skin.

Welfare in California only yields 221 in cash and 175 in food stamps . Maybe more if you got a kid

Does Brazil have anything close to this?

I am, 750gbp monthly and phreee R E N T

Attached: 1566927984008.gif (410x409, 98K)

You live in section 8 housing lol? I don’t think that’s considered living

wow second option is literally me right now

lmao sauce

because I make 6 figures salary and 5 figures in passive income every year. and i bang your mom and eat the best tendies before she brings you the scraps

I live in a nice one bedroom flat in London

Attached: 1549269886734.jpg (640x640, 79K)

They always refused to give me welfare since I
was a lazy fuck, not willing to work and not willing
to do the "kowtow" in front of the desk dorks.
Also I'm white.

So I was forced to work to survive.

So the land of (((liberalism))) doesn't actually give welfare?
I'm astonished at American politics.

bag family meua migo

Eu precisaria ter filhos pra crl, n, meu rei?

40 hours a week is a small trade off for making 78k swiss francs a year.

Sim, e mesmo assim seria pouco (uns 200 bonoros por mês). Bag Family é o mais próximo que dá pra chegar de um welfare tipo o dos países brancos. Talvez você qualifique pro Safe Unemployment, se estiver desempregado recentemente, e com baixa renda, você pode entrar na lista do My House My Life.
Ou no pior dos casos, procure uma pirâmide tipo como era a Unick e tente sair dela antes que ela colapse.
De resto, renda passiva é sonho. Welcome to the jungle.

>t. br neet

I’m on welfare until I get my shut together and that’s what I’m receiving. I believe if you have a child or a dependent you can receive more. you can apply for section 8 housing but I think it’s impacted and takes a while.

I always get rejected because Im a straight white male. Always.

It's not as bad as you think. 3 star hotel. Better tben sleeping in a tent.

Vlw pela informação, meu fellow macaco

Can’t have more than 2k in liquid assets, so unless you bought your crypto through an atm, mixed it, swapped it for monero, sent that monero to yourself at a new address, and then purchased shit oinswith that monero, you will be risking committing fraud.

If you have under 2k im liquid assets stop buying crypto with fiat onboarded through kyc.

The Laura of Wet Blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)