>Neo/Antshares
>7 Million Market Cap
>Gets big contracts
>Moons to 12 Billion

>DAG
>7 Million
>Gets US Air Force Contract
>?????

If you're not holding a stack of DAG, you're fucking up. guaranteed 5x with much more to come now that they've breached the barrier as the first crypto to work and partner with the American Military. But don't take my word for it, take the USAF's:
twitter.com/AF_SBIR_STTR/status/1168262276392083457
Also Coindesk:
coindesk.com/us-air-force-partners-with-blockchain-firm-to-automate-data-management

Attached: constellation-labs.jpg (380x250, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YfNgCCQWgX4
youtu.be/t47r9Zeh5ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

quit posting about this shitcoin you nigger it is getting annoying as fuck.

>Coindesk
>Some random Twitter
>Sources

Bullshit. Nobody has shown me once the air Force shit was real.

It's real, but it's vastly overstated. It's a small business grant to test a new technology, but they're treating it as if it's a partnership. It could be that the air force is highly selective and it's more important that I think, but the amount of money (somewhere between 50k-250k iirc) is not that substantial.
Before FUDers get here, they'll claim that everyone has recently been fired. If you check the company's LinkedIn, the only people left seem to be the C-suite folks and advisors. The key claim they make is "if you're in tech in that sector, you always have a LinkedIn and will be on your company's page." It would be nice to see proof that there used to be more people on that page, to be sure.

Go lie somewhere else.

Attached: z14.png (1661x935, 335K)

saving this one
here is one he forgets to switch his vpn

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-01-19-59-51-1.png (750x430, 131K)

All staff have been let go in one fashion or another. Check their VP of Engineering, VP of Marketing, VP of Product and all developers, community managers, and marketing folks have been let go.
If you want to know how bad it is, try to ask them how many current full time employees they have and what happened to the previous employees. They will ban you out of the community and scub the question out of their TG immediatly. If that isnt a sign you are in a PnD scam on a dead project I dont know what is.
Shills for DAG are a sad bunch. The amount of mental gymnastics they do is incredible. Yesterday they tried to claim the people listed as advisors were employees and that the Small Business grant for $50k they got was actually a huge meaningful partnership with the USAF which is a lie.
Do your DD people, if they wont let you move on. They clearly have something to hide and clearly out of money. This is the most obvious scam in all of crypto. When you cant ask DD questions as a policy you know your getting fucked.
But dont take my word for it, try to ask any of said questions in their TG and watch what happens.

bullshit dude, those positions never existed, you have never shown a single person actually being fired, leaving, or anything, and the one time you did give a name, see pic related you fucking were flatout lying and the dude is still working and even promoting the shit on linkedin, which the only "proof" you've ever cited.

Attached: 614VmsFwoNL._SX425_.jpg (600x800, 65K)

You see people this is how you know you are in a PnD scam. This guy works for the team and is fully aware the whole team disbanded. Since he wants to be such a cunt and lie to you I took the time to give you there names. Check their Linkedin profiles, all working at other jobs now.

Emily Arth. VP of Operations.
Zac Russell. Head Of Marketing.
Ryle Goehausen. VP of Engineering.
Brion Hickey. VP of Product

And if you want to dig even deeper all their developers, marketers, community managers, everyone is gone.

LOL FUCK YOU CUNT. Not a single one was replaced. What does that tell you about a company? Do they have $33M and strongly going to market with new tech, or they are broke and laying people off. Hmmmm.

Here comes the insane gymnastics. The fact you are fully aware of these peoples departure and pretending it didnt happen proves you are here to scam people.

FUCK YOU PAJEET

And as per CoFounder and CCO Altif Brown he is listed as an Advisor on their own fucking website, not as CCO. If someone holds a C level position and is a co-founder and is actually employed at the company do you think they would list him as an advisor?
Oh and you get banned for asking if he is a full time employee and the question scrubbed.

Your PnD scam is over. Your USAF "partnership" was proven to be a small grant from the SBIR that you wordsmithed into a PR statement making it seem huge. Fucking disgusting

Its over, goodbye scammers it was fun.

>co-founder is a nigger
Shitcoin confirmed

huh?
They raised 33mil around early 2017, had a staff of 20+ people and outsourced devs community platforms a lot of advisors and are now down to 4 + some Polish devs + Altif but that one's open for a new job.

Attached: Constellation-Labs-Team-4.png (1198x696, 136K)

Attached: Constellation-Labs-Team-2.png (1239x717, 149K)

Polish dev's are good, so at least they can deliver the code

Oh wow the scam was finally exposed. Good on you biz finally we can get this trash the fuck outta here.

There were a bunch of others part of the team in 2017. I hope it does well but I'd wish they wouldn't be such sociopaths with how they present themselves. They act like politicians, no a crypto project

Attached: Constellation-Labs-Team-3.png (1248x701, 126K)

>Zac Russell
Doesn't show anywhere on his linkedin that he ever worked for Constellation, but I see he is in the ICO, but I see no proof that he was fired or that he doesn't even work with them anymore. The guys only listing is Head of Marketing that does Camera AR for Facebook so I think thats a great step up from Crypto ICO to take. Moved on to bigger and better things
>Ryle Goehausen
Still listed as a contributor to Constellation on his Linkedin and even still now has a position at Bloomberg, which is a massive fucking opportunity over being Wyatt's right hand man. Don't blame him for taking it.
>Emily Arth
Not even on linkedin at all, or at least the Emily Arth that is listed in the ICO page isn't. So again, no proof of firing or if she is even off the program.
>Brion Hickey
No listing of Constellation or anything in recent years on his linkedin at all, so once more, no proof of him being fired nor even leaving the program.
>Not a single one was replaced
Proof?

Got any more names? I'm waiting.

lmao funny thing is he has the exact opposite effect as he intends, dag is going higher everyday.
thanks for the streisand effect walto

I don't think you read my post, I was repeating the FUDers' claims about firings not to agree with them, but to hope someone could falsify them. refutes your image pretty nicely. I wasn't able to find Emily Arth but it looks like the other three were let go. I'd like to see evidence of developers getting binned, but this is spooky.

u realize that u faggot is going to get jailed for getting people in this scam?

Did you look at the wrong LinkedIn pages? All three other than Emily Arth is listed as having left Constellation between May and July 2019.

dude, why exactly do you feel the need to defend this?
here's Zac & Ryle
youtu.be/YfNgCCQWgX4
all of them were on videos on their channel at one point, most deleted.

i'm not even hostile, most of the fud like the trading accusation that can't even be resolved is retarded, but at least I thing the fudsters are aware of that. With the firings of more than a dozen of people that took place and all people that left, at least don't spread misinformation, it's not a "rumor".
Please keep the space as clean as possible

Attached: 1-Z5r4DKSFIGYaxUKGBy27Pw.png (984x577, 986K)

Only Zac and Ryle are listed as working for Constellation on their linkedins, and both for better positions with better companies.

Brion has literally nothing on his page, not even connections about Constellation with the exception that 2 weeks ago he posted "this is great work!" on Diggles posting about real world applications for Blockchain.
Seems looks like the dude is supportive of the project still, whether or not he is still is on it by your assertions.

But where is the proof of firing? Again this is all based on Linkedin profile prospecting, and the only 2 he has shown me that have supposedly left, despite one of them still listing he is a contributor, is that they left for WAY better jobs.

scroll down bud
I agree though, I'd like more concrete proof that firings took place. Whether or not they did, it makes sense that the Telegram would be banning people asking about them / their number of employees. If they did fire people, they're trying to save face, and if they didn't, they're trying to stop shitty trolls from causing a panic in their community. We need something more to know for sure.

Attached: Capture.png (697x422, 34K)

>Brion has literally nothing on his page, not even connections about Constellation
guess why, bro

i don't know why exactly you're so hellbent to discuss this but they left all the at the same time
it's not a secret this went down pretty badly last year

Attached: m20423.png (798x273, 46K)

I find it suspect that if a guy got fired by a supposed scam that has no money he would keep supporting, interacting, and liking the stuff they do, pic related.
He works for a 401K company which is probably more solid than the year long stint at a low market cap coin that is completely at the will of BTC's plunge for marketing.

Attached: u2.png (506x1033, 222K)

youre doing gods work fighting walto, he has done this to several projects. hes adding to trolling because hed an autistic guy without a gf. he cant stop even if he wanted.

hes addicted to trolling*

not a very good one but it gets him off. sadistic dopamine effect. probably sexually abused as a child

Just checking in on the latest DAG FUD. Really this is comedy gold. The fudders doing gods work keeping DAG on peoples minds.

Oh what is this thread about … lol trying to FUD that they laid off dead wood wage slaves and upgraded to an triple A elite chad special ops squad that is hitting home-runs.

Try harder pajeets

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 19.50.57.png (640x472, 472K)

diggles triggers them the most, dude interfaces with fortune 500s like mad

Attached: A470E79F-5913-476E-9D3E-8DD56E38D433.jpg (179x179, 6K)

Diggles is a machine, the dude sleeps 1 hour. He is always on point and always winning, unlike the pajeet fudders here in chan.

Attached: dag_chad.png (1000x1000, 719K)

FUDDER I'm still waiting for your clapback.

Attached: 1567443761461.gif (600x444, 3.55M)

Case closed. Fudder is just trying to bridge his own gaps based on some LinkedIn profiles he didn't even look into to justify his year old FUD.

Ladies and gents, pic related is the 'investigative journalist' hired by the copy pasta fudder.
Vid: youtu.be/t47r9Zeh5ck
PS. Almost died of laughing

Attached: aasfadasdasd.png (718x732, 754K)

>NKN
>10 Million Market Cap
>Gets big contracts [confirmed for Q4]
You're here
>Moons to 12 Billion

hahaha

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 21.40.22.png (2562x1474, 2.98M)

So now that the FUD is dead, back on topic, DAG is primed to get Antshares levels of growth, their unique position as the first US Military use case for crypto is massive and only going to lead to more.

Attached: 0fBNrsr.gif (320x180, 1.63M)

>Declares the fud is dead while proving the exact opposite. Proof has been provided the team only received a small business research grant from the SBIR. That is an indisputable fact shown on the SBIR website.
The LinkedIn profiles all all none executive Constellation employees show they no longer work at Constellation Labs.

Yup sure FUD is gone nothing to see here people back to hearing us lie to you