Holy shit, how is renting so fucking expensive...

Holy shit, how is renting so fucking expensive. I just got out of college and I have a job that pays 3k after taxes every month, the minimum in my city for renting is fucking 900$, how are these jews making such a huge profit margin? Every youtube video I see is about a real estate fag who made it big with daddy money and his estate.

Fuck this jewish gay earth, how can I help the recession happen? I'm gonna save 1000$ everyday and burn it out while scamming everyone I can. I want the economy to collapse than be a wage slave my whole life barely making ends meet.

How did you neets make it? I need help bros, I currently have 2.5k in saving and I'm gonna rent a place soon, any tips?

Attached: MiZrj8W.jpg (386x661, 79K)

>hating your landlord
kys commie

Bar tend at night

>loving your jewish landlord that makes 80% profit margin
fucking retarded boomer, you made this happen

3k after taxes is more than enough to pay $900.
Rule of thumb is for rent to be 30% of income or less.
So just don't waste money on dumb shit.

yeah 900 of 3k is fine.

I got by on 850 on 1.8k for a few years. it was easy as i dont do drugs

>profit margin
>buys home for $300k
>rental yield is 10% at best
>Benchmark rate 3% so 7% return a year
>Risk of property going down in value
>dealing with retard tenants, squatters etc.

also
>hurr durr landlord bad
if you hate them so much why not become them.

Typical poorfag/victim mindset. Huuurrrr Durrr everyone who is above me (richer, smarter, more famous) is, in order, a (((greedy berg))), "I can have be smart if i want to i'm just lazy", "wow i bet that famous person probably isnt even happy" etc.

kys. This is biz. We are here to make money not complain. Fucking nihilist defeatist cunt.

>just never sleep, have a hobby, read, or workout bro!
>its just that easy!

I make like $500 a month less and have to pay for my own health insurance. Good thing is I live at home though probably move out if I find a better job.

Lmao is that Paul Skallas?

First off: Fuck renting. But if you absolutely need to: live in a small shared apartment with friends (or randos if you're a loner) until you've saved up enough for a home loan. If you've got good friends you can partner up and buy together. Renting for extended periods is pretty much money out the window

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x800, 132K)

>
defeatist would be to subject yourself to paying 1/3 or more of income on a shitty one-room flat. We're here to become financially independent, step one is to realize what the greatest barriers are.

Attached: OHKEY.png (816x679, 367K)

holy shit you boomer kys

no one even buys home today and rents them out you fucking sperg, despite being a decline of home ownership there is still a price increase in ownership or rentals

Property value will never go down, population is booming and people are more likely than ever to spend that much money to rent for mr. goldenberg

The profit margins are so fucking good that the odds of a retarded tenant or squatter is still worth it, you'd also have to be retarded not to screen any applicants and see if they have had any complications with their landlords.

>just buy a house
yeah dude, just save half a mil while making max 50k every year after taxes on AVERAGE wage. home ownership is long gone retarded faggot jews own everything

This. I am a landlord with 3 rental houses and everyone’s rent seems to be skyrocketing except my fucking rental income. I bought a $6k air conditioner this year, and fucking $5k in other maintenance and vacancy costs, on top of the regular bills.

Bro, you don't need 500k+ to get a loan for a small apartment; unless you're literally living in the richest parts of Manhattan

Don't be a little bitch OP. Make more money and charge other people rent. Don't be a peasant

Dude, it is because all the Chinese are buying our property en masse and it is creating a shortage of homes to buy and rent, thus driving up our prices, it is fucking ridiculous. Why doesn't our own country care about us? It fucking sucks. And the worst part is, you can't just go to another country, like they can here, you know how hard it is to get a good job abroad. We are literally fucked. Fuck "capitalist" boomers and fuck the fucking jews

You're fuckin lucky, bruh.

Here in Italy minimum wage is ~200 bucks/month (you read it right), a good job grants you a net income of 1200-1500 bucks per month, while renting is between 700 and 1500 /you fuckin read it fuckin right), that is, 50% to 120% of your income.

I went to Italy and the locals were all assholes. I guess this is why the unemployment rate is so high. Could you imagine being unskilled and making $200 a month? It’s not worth bothering, i’d Rather live under a bridge.

Attached: E29A1592-88F0-4F2A-B323-6544DCCB72C6.jpg (600x600, 124K)

>implying Jow Forums makes money

Fat women are disgusting.

move out of the city

At least you get a 1 bedroom for $900. I have the same takehome as you and have to pay $850 for a room in a 2 bedroom apartment.

Here's the renting redpill.

1. Find a gay "daddy" who is renting out a room
2. Offer to pay in a certain amount of sex and cuddling.
3. He accepts if you're at ;)
4. If you can't do gay as a straight male, you are a faggot

>landlords
>not being mostly kikes
kys boomer

Attached: FEB36B7E-314A-4159-B6E8-0321A4242B13.png (597x514, 32K)

Attached: EBB60B08-2FCB-4EE1-AD68-5B400325106A.png (468x655, 30K)

Thank boomers for destroying capitalism and ensuring slavery for their children

Yeah man, it’s just funny. I’d rather fuck thin 18 year olds too, but all the women are fat when you’re old.

Attached: 23F9C635-E833-4861-85A8-601E38681D26.jpg (630x748, 67K)

live in a van

You're a complete fucking retard. Biz hates boomers and bootlickers fyi, faggot. You aren't welcome here.
Dont2you have some employer cum to chug down your throat?

Attached: 1471957733648s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Lots of landlords are not rich jews. I am a land lord and I live at home with my parents. I actually get nothing from any of my properties because it just goes into fees, interests and mortgage.

Tenants actually have more power then me over my own property they can stay and decide not to pay and it will cost me thousands in bailiff fees and take a few months of lost rent. Tenants can also demand things and I have to listen to their demands or they can go to the landlord tenancy act and have me fined/sued for being a “tyrannical land lord”. It sucks living in cuckanada. You can’t even kick your tenant out, they have dominion over your property. If you do, you have to pay them 1 years rent. The only way to get them out if you don’t like them is if you get a family member to move in.

Renting is not feasible for small people anymore, big corporate Jews are taking over and will be the slum lords of the future.

This.
No reason not to have roomates if you're renting.
No reason not to live with your parents either, unless you moved someplace to get a better job.

Fuck landlords and fuck wageslavery (not a jewish conspiracy desu). Just into white collar crime if you wanna destabilize shit. Stuff that actively harms the system. Help it collapse or just make money, it's a win win.

fuck roommates, honestly.
>always toddlers who can't take out the garbage, take up all the space in the freezer, never do their dishes
>will steal your shit when you're not home
>take up all the bandwidth
>have their faggot bf/gf over
etc etc
its a few hundred a month but its worth every penny not to have them around

lmao