Days ago an user leaked that Ari Juels wanted $20 million for private smart contracts. Is this it...

Days ago an user leaked that Ari Juels wanted $20 million for private smart contracts. Is this it? Did it really cost $20 million?

Attached: 1567534197680.jpg (1125x391, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S15438063
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you dont understand that they were dumping 700k on the market after their "growing chainlink" blogpost then you will never understand this blogpost. im sorry for your mother because of your IQ

You didn't answer my question though.

how are anons in a tibetan bowl-collectors forum supposed to know?

I knew he was dumped and sold my link months ago. My question is: did he use the money to fund mixicles and did it really cost $20 million?

Context:
warosu.org/biz/thread/S15438063

I know the context and understand your question. But what are you hoping to get as an answer?

Brainlet.

If you don't know the answer to my question you don't need to reply.

I’m assuming this is exactly the case. My question would be if Ari got paid in dollars or if those batches of 700k ended up in his address

the first larp after ath said $30m to acquire 2 projects

I believe that he will be a long-term holder because believes in chainlink success.

Finding out the price of LINK at all the different times 700k was dumped we should be able to calculate whether this is true or not.

Seems pretty accurate. He transferred 12,600,000 link to binance. That would be enough to raise $30 million for an average price of $2.38 per link.

Yes, dumping millions of LINK was to pay for 'mixicles' and not at all for personal gain.. You Linkies really are pathetic.

he cannot dump immediately, they have some agreements

get over it no ones gives a shit about fud at this point

Look at Sergey's smug face and tell me he doesn't believe it'll be worth 100x more within a few years. He wouldn't dump millions worth for personal gain. You'd have to be a brainlet to do that.

DIXICLES

Attached: 73hf92fh29683x.png (1113x1200, 1023K)

It would be bearish as fuck if he really spent $20 million to fund mixicles. It would confirm two things:
1. That they're using Chainlink to fund the IC3.
2. That Sergey is wasting money on overpriced whitepapers by Ari Juels. I mean, come on. Mixicles isn't worth $20 million.

So the second project would be deco for 10 mill?

Maybe the remaining $10 million went to the threshold signatures project.

Nope, this is another scam to get people to invest more money to feed Sergey’s bigmac addiction.

based and dixicle pilled

>sorry for your mother because of your IQ
Iq is hereditary so his mother is likely about the same.

>SGX

That’s wrong tho. Deco doesn’t use TEE. So he was making shit up

quite the opposite, you have to be a brainlet to believe he would NOT do that.

His product has close to 0 users and he knows that. He knows LINK is massively overpriced and that's why he's aggressively selling

Bravo