This user predicted it>>15415844. Prices are up 40% these last few days and volume increased 25 fold...

This user predicted it. Prices are up 40% these last few days and volume increased 25 fold. This is just the beginning with the beta not even open until Oktober. You still have time before this will be a top 100 MC before the EOM.

Attached: AEC2ED19-1A79-4FCE-A807-CC474F3B2BD0.jpg (1125x1603, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s1vHDkIUUr8
support.ethfinex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002246652-Identity-Verification-Individuals
medium.com/ultra-io/in-this-article-we-will-provide-our-community-more-detailed-information-on-the-function-of-the-uos-5a809b6119fb
youtube.com/watch?v=s1vHDkIUUr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not too late? Ultra already pumped

The video says it all. They are buying back their token from the open market starting from the beta.

youtu.be/s1vHDkIUUr8

The Ultra team has executives and advisors that worked at AMD. It would not surprise me if they manage to pull off a partnership together.

does ethfinex have kyc? i don’t wanna give them my passport etc

The gaming market is huge at 140B and growing year to year. Companies like Ubisoft understand that decentralized ecosystems are part of that future so they are investing. Rumors are that Ubisoft is partnering with Ultra pushing forward their blockchain initiative.

Attached: AD1ECF6E-3F18-4324-999C-536669B973B8.jpg (1125x1685, 894K)

support.ethfinex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002246652-Identity-Verification-Individuals

You can try Ethfinex

gem.
not at all, this shit just starting for real. Volume from 3k to 45k. Thats 15x user. Any volume below 1 million is worth buying for Uos

my next 10x short term. might sell 50% and hold the rest. who know, I will regret it if it goes 200x And I sold

You call 40% a pump for a micro cap? These things go up at LEAST 300%, I'm looking at more the 500 - 600% range, look at LTO and VIDT. I won't tell you to hold it long term, but you're gonna kick yourself for not buying at 3 cents when it hits 10 cents next week, Easiest flip on biz right now by far

Take my money

Are the discord trannies already done with SENT?

Kek it's basically one day 40% pump. LTO and VIDT didn't move you fucking tard and won't move. Ultra has partnerships including multiple billion dollar Forbes listed companies.

>Volume: 4BTC

kys

this, you pajeets are revolting

Thank you anons , you know my strategy?

Whenever I see something new on Jow Forums I always check the token and if it looks good I will buy a bag. This gave me insta boner 30% profit . I did sold 50% already free money .

Love u giuys

Attached: 1426418115700.jpg (225x225, 17K)

Imagine calling biz "Jow Forums". Get lost dirty plebbit

This ultra blockchain will go crazy.
Waiting them to finish their event in seoul.
Good stuff incomign

Attached: Kalijeadlkje (8).jpg (942x750, 71K)

imagine if ARK has made a video like that

Bought a back in the dip, I believe this is a fukking gem

Attached: 1426964857715.jpg (383x367, 51K)

GERALD APPROVES

Attached: my boy.jpg (1280x720, 615K)

UOS has no usecase. You bought a funding token.

brainfag trying to play smart without research, hate those chinks

Developers earn +21% more sales revenue with an instant payout
- Ultra provides developers with the unique flexibility of a custom-built platform without the need to invest millions of dollars and years of research, development, and maintenance.
- Blockchain makes it possible to process nano-payments instantly, proof of ownership, transaction transparency and a myriad of other features that allow Ultra to provide more control and better deals to developers while also bringing exciting innovations and financial incentives to players
- Powering referral bonuses, digital goods, rewards programs and more
- Players can immediately play games within minutes of purchase using their software.
- Players earn Ultra coins by participating in beta tests, watching ads, curating games and more.
- Players can access third-party game services such as tournaments, item-trading, and more.
- Play exclusive AAA content only available on Ultra.
- Better community building tools.
- Resell second-hand digital games.
- Earn Ultra Coins through their three level referral program

the token is for paying aka the worst for an investor. U bought a funding token.

Try harder faggot

Attached: 0__kZImRwzkGBLwKW8.png (1600x1600, 426K)

UOS is basically the currency for its own eco-system, buying games, in-game items, paying developers, etc.

When people pay with fiat through their platform, it's automatically converted into UOS. Therefore it drives demand and buys up the supply.

>Jow Forums
woah

>volume increased 20 fold

Checks volume
>$50,000 24 hour volume

Man shut the fuck up

The product looks nice, they seem to do continuous buyback so looks promising

sure cocksucker,
see how that worked out for funfair. Every project that prints its own money out of thin air for their "ecosystem" is going to fail. No Gamer wants to convert their hard earned $$ into a volatile chucke cheese token.

still no use case for the token except payment aka funding token.

Ultra blockchain platform will be the future.
People should DYOR . I read into the project and damn this shit is good, that video is awesome

You are one dumb motherfucker, $ purchases will be converted whether they want to or not, it's all happening in the backend of things.

medium.com/ultra-io/in-this-article-we-will-provide-our-community-more-detailed-information-on-the-function-of-the-uos-5a809b6119fb

Stay poor faggot, imagine not investing early into an early stage direct steam competitor.

Just wait until they announce block producer partnerships with AMD and Ubisoft. Then onboard millions of people due to major chinese gaming companies.

stop lying bitch,
it will not be converted immediately, only if you do it and even then it still fluctuates because UOS isn't a stablecoin. Ask ICO investors that already lost 50 %.
This is a typical project trying to solve a problem with a new technology that isn't needed here (blockchain). Why do you think the token has no use case and is only a payment token? They needed $ to found their project.

Watch youtube.com/watch?v=s1vHDkIUUr8

Any fiat purchase > automatically buys UOS, basically a buyback system built in.

Price dropped because IEO flippers didn't see instant gains and got out. Obviously there is no organic demand right now with no platform, when this goes live and UOS actually has a usecase and buyers.

They aren't trying to solve anything, they are creating a platform that is a direct competitor while also implementing blockchain and a currency for their ecosystem + in future assets/games will be stored on the blockchain.

Cope harder.

> 3 BTC volume

>Circulating Supply 76.951.101
>Total Supply 1.000.000.000
never change Jow Forums

I just did a small research on the project, they have some interesting concepts regarding reselling games and developing their ecosystem.
Interesting read, would recommend

Attached: C13D15E8-2A8B-4703-A136-D3B46874A835.jpg (1242x1223, 1.35M)

I started adding it to my bag like 2 weeks ago, feels good to see some good profit but I think there is still many room left for growth

This is fucking bullish, glad that I bought a small amount, but should’ve bought more..

Attached: 92C062B6-F1B0-4C45-A7DD-14466BF14E1A.jpg (633x758, 31K)

PROBLEM IS: Ultra dont have any good games in it. All the biggest games are developed for Steam... Ultra cant moon, because they just gonna sell mobile games for chinks, thats not enough. Sorry boys. Stay virgin.

They are placeholders white boi

no GTA , no LOL , no WOW , no CSGO ... AHAHAHAHAHAHA ... just shitty mobile junk what yellow people dap while they take a shit. ..

where can I buy this shit?

ironically only from Steam

They have triple A titles ready, go read up the telegram. Fuck me does no one do research?

Telegram is for nerds only... TOP KEK

>I just did a small research on the project, they have some interesting concepts regarding reselling games and developing their ecosystem.
You will not be able to resell games, because developers would not allow it. Ultra could only give you a % of the small % they got from the sale and then just simply delete the title from your account. This would amount to $1 per $50 game at best. Steam gives you roughly $2-$4 per $50 game on release in the form of Steam cards. I'm going to keep reposting it in every Ultra thread.

Reselling is just a small portion what they want to do and its an option for devs. Its hard to understand for small brained fags kek

Reselling is constantly brought up in these shill threads as for why it will overtake Steam, you're not fooling anyone.

>EARN MONEY
>BRING YOUR FRIENDS
This is a draw for Pajeets and the Chinese. The same way Brave browser will give you mere pennies. Except the ads here for products inside the ULTRA ecosystem, so you will get even less money. Probably a penny an hour, if that. Ultra only takes a small % from sales.

>RESELL YOUR GAMES
Nope.avi. Already covered why.

>BE PART OF A COMMUNITY
Innovative and rewarding open community, lel. It's a complicated way of saying a message board. Steam has a community hub with screenshot/videos and a forum for every title.

>PLAY IMMEDIATELY
99% of the games would not be able to do this. The game specifically has to be built for this streaming technology. No other dev does this than Origin, at the moment. And they only do it because their games are huge.

>GET EXCLUSIVE GAMES
Requires money and they will never beat Tencent/Epic in this regard because Epic already had Fortnite, so more devs were interested in getting on their platform.

>OPEN PLATFORM
Meaningless buzzword.

Into my ultra-copypasta.txt, thanks.

Attached: facts.png (1134x619, 175K)

Sweet Vishnu! All this shilling positively reeks of curry. Learn to English shitskins.

Totally not a shill lmao

Attached: 5477.jpg (1080x720, 44K)

Another day, another blown out ponzi shitcoin newfags will get dumped on by.

What exchange to buy this on?

Honestly if they fall for it they shouldn't be here in the first place. You poo in loo pajeets make it so obvious every time.

It might very well be the next LTO in terms of pump and dump and remaining bagholders. Though with this low volume, $32,943, which amounts to less than 35 people buying $1000 worth or 200 people putting in one single ETH, at best you will get a 2X out of this... As long as you put in 1 ETH because there won't be enough buy orders to dump into.

buy cruzbit instead

It's the immutability of blockchain technology that makes this so interesting. There are new features devs can tinker with.

>It's the immutability of blockchain technology that makes this so interesting. There are new features devs can tinker with.
I'm sure publishers are dying for devs to tinker with an unproven tech, provided by one literal-who company with software currently in beta, that has zero significance for casual gamers, especially when said publishers have 2-3 years of workforce and 10 to 150 million dollars invested.

Give UOS team some more days and boom there will be another +60%.

Attached: image (95).png (1920x1080, 922K)

$35k volume
seems safe and legit, I'm sure this isn't a game of financial hot potato

Good job white basement

35k Volume on Bitfinex you can compare wiht 1billion on Bitmax. Thats at least real volume. Ultra team not fucking around with scamexchanges. Only the best of the best and the legit ones. Binance would be cool of course.

Smells like curry in here!

>I'm sure publishers are dying for devs to tinker with an unproven tech.
Games are already released using blockchain technology. Decentraland, Egretia, cocos blockchain, Tron, gds unchned all proved that blockchain based games are possible. You're clearly a not well read person on this topic.

Those rumors are true. Will come out within the next weeks. Got my bag already so whatever.

>Decentraland, Egretia, cocos blockchain, Tron, gds unchned all proved that blockchain based games are possible. You're clearly a not well read person on this topic.
Wow, all those games were surely very profitable and successful. They're like Fortnite, World of Warcraft, and Half-Life 2. I'm sure Bethesda are itching to replicate the success o Decentraland!

Gameplay > Stupid nerd tech running in the background no players give a shit about.

Since you pajeets tend to be quite dim, let me simplify it for you even more: Video game companies only adapt tech once it's proven to be viable, worth the effort, or easily advertised. iD made Doom, id Tech 1 got validated. Valve made Half-Life, Source got validated. Epic made Unreal and Fortnite, Unreal Engine got validated. Valve made a VR game, no one gave a shit about it, and it didn't take off.

Where's Ultra's game?

One moment we are talking about “unproven tech” and the other moment you’re talking about profitability defining success? You're going all over the place without sorting out the first question. Because what I just showed is that the tech is proven and it works. It's just early stage of the progression like the blockchain space in general. I'm not implying decentralized and blockchain technology are going to replace everything like some other people mention but can work together like so many centralized and decentralized options. There is absolutely no reason to bash decentralized option just because we are in the early stages and finally have some success implementing blockchain with gaming. You should be thankful for people working on this technology to improve not only decentralized gaming but also centralized gaming.

>One moment we are talking about “unproven tech” and the other moment you’re talking about profitability defining success? You're going all over the place without sorting out the first question. Because what I just showed is that the tech is proven and it works.
Publishers care about the profitability and returns in using a new tech. Gamers will not buy something just because it's utilizing blockchain, for one. Virtual Boy also worked. Had about a dozen games in the West and then the system died. None of those Virtual Boy games have ever been re-released. Releasing a game that is Ultra-exclusive is high risk, low return. Could shut down in three years like OnLive.

>There is absolutely no reason to bash decentralized option just because we are in the early stages and finally have some success implementing blockchain with gaming.
There is a reason to bash it, because the tech will not see mass-wide adoption in the industry and these threads are about parting people's money to invest in the tech. A tech where 80% of the supposed draws are not even about gaming, but earning money from watching ads, selling games you own, and message boards.