Thots

is there something to be gained from exposing cheaters ?
I have been with a couple of bored career women (with prestigious careers at that) cheating on their husbands/boyfriends.
aside from sweet vengeance for essentially discarding me as an old sex toy, is it worth the trouble exposing them? still have messages etc...

Attached: 1565662629466.jpg (1080x1350, 198K)

You make society better by holding them accountable for their actions.

this plus you can probably make some good money blackmailing them

did you not enjoy the exchange user? what the fuck is wrong with you. your feelings get stepped on? stop acting like a bitch. this is what roasties do. fuck married men, get feelings hurt, try to ruin mans life.

thing is I caught feels for them...
it wasn't really about the sex for me, it was because I liked them

remember that blackmail is illegal so be sure that there isn't any evidence when you confront her

Do it.
It will change society for the better even if just a little.

I was thinking of just trickle dumping screenshots on social media.

Stop acting like a roastie! you thought she was going to leave her marriage to be with you, her one true love? kek. Stop thinking like a roastie!

what do you have to protect? are you afraid you are one of the women I've been with?

I don't have anything to protect. this is just the type of roastie behavior that I hate. you should be ashamed of yourself faggot. If I were to sleep with someone on the side and the arrangement was purely sexual, that bitch would have no right to try to fuck my life up when her own insecurities come up. grow up and stop projecting your insecurities on other people. your fragile feelings are your own responsibility. nobody did anything wrong to you.

you're a dick

pic related is a french thot
just know a judge will always defend women (even if they are cheaters) over men
if you are in a normal country then you can blackmail them

you probably still like her that's why you want a revenge but it's useless they will win

Yeah I kind of agree. Didnt break his own marriage vows as far as we know, but he is pretty scummy too.

Stop being a butthurt bitch dude. I remember feeling that way about a woman who left me when I was 16

>treating men and women equally
Go back

cucks

If I was the cuckolded husband I would like to know, the relationship is normatively over anyway. Men need all the tools they can get to divorce a woman as unscathed as possible.

This a female or a low t faggot. Don't listen to this castrated man. Expose those sluts for great justice.

Attached: 3413BCC3-D7BF-4E01-ADF0-95C4B85C4014.jpg (1242x1226, 831K)

>muh revenge.
if you hate roasties, but then you act like one yourself, there's probably something wrong with your head. time for some introspection biz. why are you trying to be the thot when the tables get turned around?

Women don't deserve to be treated with the same respect as men. Kill yourself faggot.

Attached: 351C9F9A-ADCF-4741-94D2-5B0C327E5256.jpg (1242x1239, 961K)

And? These women are trash and their partners deserve to know

>always be chivalrous toward m'lady or you're the roastie
you're not fooling anyone. Seriously go back.

this isn't about respect for women, it's about respect for yourself. I don't like niggers either, that's why I don't act like them.

roastie logic

still you're thinking like a lil bitch. why do these women stir your feels so much? women are literally children. do you also get mad at children? man up fucko

you guys have any idea how beta cuck you sound? dude was fucking a couple of married women on the side. but now he's the used up roastie with hurt feelings and you want to be his bro?
>they discarded my like a used up sex toy
holy shit this board is cringe

This is a spooky synchronicity. I was at a party for labor day and some lady and her husband were there. I've seen them a couple times before at these gatherings while I was in a relationship, but now I'm single.

This lady literally jumped me out of the bathroom and stripped, put my hand on her tits, put my hand down her pants, etc..

Now I'm no moral fag but cheating women piss me the fuck off. She got my number earlier that evening before she flipped (to send me family pics) and has been blowing my phone up asking to hook up. Sending me nudes and shit.. I told her to fuck off today but now I'm debating telling her husband.

WOMEN DESERVE PRISON

Bunch of seething incels in this thread. You knew their situation when you got into it, you still did it. Where does that put you? Don't try to fuck someone over just because they hurt your feelings. Fuck bitches get money user, just move on.

No there is nothing to be gained.

>discarding me as an old sex toy
So you caught feelings for some married slut who clearly just on you as a distraction? Grow the hell up, if she wanted to leave her man she would, she doesn’t need to be motivated by someone “better”.

I’m black as the ace of spades. Former D1 football player (safety). 6’4” 220 with single digit body fat, straight jacked. I went through a phase where I looked and acted mad niggerish and couldn’t believe the professional mid 30s married white women who threw themselves at me. Had one, married chick in some C level job at a medical device company, who took me to her company Christmas party and introduced me as her “friend” and said her husband was traveling.

Straight slut ass degenerate whore behavior. None of them ever left their husbands. They were just doing it to fulfill some fantasy they missed out on because they were too tightly wrapped during college.

Bullshit, post BBC.

Attached: 1567172068554.jpg (845x720, 134K)

I've just realized one of them is dependent on her boyfriend to stay in the country...
I could literally have her extradited...

Blackmail them and buy [insert garbage token] please to thank you sir

youre a bitch ass nigga/pussy

You know what else i do that roasties do? Eat, drink, shit, and piss. Oh god you're right, the similarities never end! Women need to be shamed and ostracized for their shit behavior. What OP wants to do is to that end. His motivation doesn't really matter. Shaming women for being cheating whores is a good thing, and you defending the roasties makes your already immense fedora visible from space.

Graduate-tier larp

You’re partly to blame and the married man might hunt you down and murder you if you start running your mouth.

Fun fact: You're a beta cuck. Marriage means nothing (except if they have children together). It's only beta guys who get upset about women cheating on their husbands, because they put themselves in the shoes of the guy and imagine getting cheated on themselves. So they will encourage you to get revenge on the roasties so they can live out their little vengeance judgement day fantasies out through you.

Did you know that by telling the husband, the husband essentially can reward you by kicking the shit out of you or even showing up at your house or workplace and shooting you? It's called crime of passion.

>it wasn't really about the sex for me, it was because I liked them
Typical nice guy bullshit, forming attachments to unavailable or troubled women.

thats fuckt. fuck that shit my dude. just kill the feels

I fucking wish bro.. apparently her husband had cheated on her a few months ago so she's trying to get even. Really fucked up situation

Poofter. Man up.

your incel status is blazing. there's nothing wrong with being able to have sex without requiring an emotional connection from the other party. that's usually what men want to do in casual relationships. tables got turned around here is all and OP has assumed the role of bitch. this isn't noble, it's pathetic.

*shrug* so? she initiated it. she has more to lose than I do. also he has more to lose than I do if he hunts me down.

have sex

yes he could do that, true, and spend the rest of his life in jail...
I doubt considering that he himself has a very prestigious career would like that kind of publicity.
Imagine the headlines "[industry leader] shoots [random manager] over fucking his [industry leader wife]"

This is the only acceptable answer

I don't sleep with women unless I feel some sort of connection with them. I am not a walking penis

>and people say incels don't have a point about women

You don't need a fucking Civil War, the lazy man's destruction of Society is to sit back and watch more women becoming career women and having unreasonable expectations.

Women will NOT admit to doing this. Encourage them to become CEOs and Engineers. They'll destroy it themselves.

This isn't about nobility. This is about outcomes. What OP wants to do will create an environment where roasties feel less empowered to be whores, and may suffer consequences for it. You want to continue letting them get away with it. Despite OP shit behavior, at least something good will come of it. Sounds like you just want to keep fucking married women with no repercussions for anyone, which makes you scum.

Fuck that whore. She abuses someone's trust who she depends on. She literally deserves worse. I'm not even kidding, you would absolutely be morally justified alerting this guy that his girlfriend is sleeping around behind his back. What happens when this guy continues down the relationship spending more and more resources on her, literally dedicating his time to keep her in the country and then she gets bored and fucks off? This guy needs to know.

>still larping
Hes good.

And what you're doing isn't "roastie" level shit? Using fashionable shaming terms instead of attacking my argument?

Then he has the money and could flip it on you saying you were blackmailing and extorting them and you get sued and go to jail.

Nice larp btw.

Nothing to be gained (at least materially), and you'll expose yourself to dislike or even hatred from both the women and (more importantly and potentially hazardously) their partners. You sound very desperate for attention, which is probably part of the reason why these women aren't emotionally attracted to you; only physically

Attached: baleful2.gif (428x318, 1.89M)

I can't be blackmailing if I put it out there for free now can I?

No value, if you think their partners will react logically and thank you you're in for a big surprise.

you realize this is just the meetoo movement inversed right? if that's your thing, so be it. it's not mine though.

>is it a good thing to call out frauds
Yes. Always. It literally makes you a better person, and that makes you demand better things. When you see a fraud and don't call them out, you are programming yourself to be a weak loser.

What is acting "logically", in this situation? A man sitting there and saying "the 'better' man won"? Or "I'm not good enough to satisfy wife's needs, it's okay she cheated because she's 'loves' me"?

its about payback
they #metood guys left and right
its time they get whats coming to them

logically in this case would be "alright so she is a whore... I am glad I know this now. let's drop her"

>I can't be blackmailing if I put it out there for free now can I?
You tried to get money from me and threatened to put it out there if I don't comply. I did not comply. You put it out there for free.

Get back to Jow Forums because Jow Forums is clearly not for you.

where is the proof I tried to extort you before putting it out there?

is this hole foods :DD

Assuming you're not larping (and I'm kind of ashamed at how much I want to think you're not), watch out for that '''''illogical'''' man.

Man, in Europe everybody has a mistress or a boy toy. Nobody outside of the weird puritanical bubble that is the US and other wacky religious bastions gives too many fucks about other people's sex lives.

What would be your motivation to put it out there when you know it's an industry leader? Defamation or extortion? Good luck beating his lawyer if you ruin his reputation.

You can reiterate the same exact argument as many ways as you want, you will never be able to hide the glare from your plebbit gold.
>you're the roastie here!!
The obvious difference between metoo and OP is that OP isn't claiming to be a victim just because he fucked these whores. Rather he openly admits that he just wants to benefit materially and punish roasties. OP is far more honest than MeToo skanks. Your insistence that men perpetually endure endless back stabbing and dishonesty from women without any backlash is monolithic cuckoldry.

And that's why Europe is being overrun by a culture that does value abstinence. USA is a sex crazed country too, it's just not as elegant as a feminist French whore smoking a cigarette out of one of those big long tube things after fucking some Italian tourist she met at the expensive cafe.

quintessentially cuck

even the bulls are becoming cucks lmao

You're embarrassing yourself desu

How did you meet them?

finally someone else who gets it. kek.
these are the important questions, not whether or not OP has the moral grounds to out them.

this, totally.
I am french btw...
this is a stereotypical image of french women but the basic premise is true.

You are such a faggy edge lord.

internet chats; sometimes dating apps.
the one who relies on her husband to stay in the country I met on reddit

>*shrug* so? she initiated it. she has more to lose than I do.

This is the problem. You are doing this out of hurt feelings, not of any sense of justice. You would never dare tell the husbands, the ones you hurt by your own actions, had the girls stayed with you.

This is why everyone's calling you a beta and lambasting you. Give it up and move on.

I'm right, you're wrong. You have nothing to gain from exposing anyone... Unless it's to extort them or they're your competition. Everything else is a waste of time and you have nothing to gain but bring more drama and headaches into your life.

it's pretty obvious reading through this thread who actually has sex and who doesn't. if one of my friends in real life tried complaining to me about fucking married women and then feeling sad that they weren't emotionally attached to him, I would lose so much respect for him that it would be difficult to ever hang out again. this thread is full of bitches.

Amazing how this even has to be "debated." Simply because ratting out cheating thots creates a distrust culture amongst cheaters and those women cheat with. In a society in which people cheat a lot, ratting her out is one of the best things you can do. Cheating and not telling anyone is literally the worst. Though many people just visit prostitutes to cheat, who are "discrete."

Myself, I can't wait for smart contracts or waifu robots. Then I can ensure loyalty as long as she has guaranteed it to me. And she will have to break our mutual contract before being able to cheat. Or otherwise I would be informed of her sexual infidelity. Or something like that. (I'd still prefer the loyal robot waifus though. I generally don't understand the value of women in a society with robot waifus. Surely those who care about a woman's emotions and cuteness will /always/ prefer the non-whoreish and loyal robot waifu (or harem of robots). Whereas people who care only about physical pleasure will also take the robot. because odds are the robot will be an amazing dick sucker and have megatits. How do actual std-riddled roasties fit into this? They have literally nothing going for them. Naturally Anons like don't understand this, because they are natural cucks. Kek.)

>In a society in which people cheat a lot, ratting her out is one of the best things you can do. Cheating and not telling anyone is literally the worst.
If in a society people cheat a lot, then being called a cheater isn't as bad as if it were a society where no one cheated. Didn't read the rest of animu fanfic.

Autism: the Post

Attached: headache.jpg (640x960, 84K)

Real women, if the are whores, are literal sub-objects compared to robot waifus or, alternatively, whore bots. They aren't even sub-humans, they are sub-animals.

I want to believe

Lot of thotIDF trying to shut it down ITT, your acts have consequences you know? Why would you be free from consequences of being cheating whores exactly? You should consider yourself happy to not be stoned to death.

Attached: 1492830161746.png (600x497, 8K)

Attached: 1482182289089.jpg (800x670, 159K)

I suspect even cultural communities which enforce traditional values will undergo those same issues, as their daughters grow to want the "freedom" western women have.

This gonna sound like Psychological-tryhard bullshitting, but I think the issue is a deeper one. How we relate to each other, as human beings, is so fickle, these days. We're all constantly seeking Status and Validation for no real underlying purpose. I believe if there was a "purpose", tradition values (which are really hard to maintain) might be easier to maintain. In days gone by, Martial Societies formed their purpose through Conquest and Defence. Men and Women both had extremely important and specialized roles, there wasn't always a need to try make women behave like men ("empowerment"), unless the circumstances required it.

Weapons have become too destructive these days, for War to be treated as "competition".

Maybe a new "purpose" could be to help each other grow and create strong families and communities, valuing each for what it provides. With Men being strong and Women holding Men accountable.

Most retarded statement I’ve seen all day.

Have sex

>valuing each for what it provides
*each gender

Why the fuck are there so many roasties itt defending cheating
Is this a psyop? Are you guys being paid to ensure that roasties maintain their position as the upper class?
OP, reveal them.

It's not about "defending cheating" you mong. The question is whether OP should do anything about it or not. Whether he has anything to gain or if he's just being an insecure prick (which he is, imo)

Attached: download (1).jpg (1280x800, 132K)

Anonymously blackmail them, ask for crypto, if they decline expose them

Attached: yikes femjak.png (604x630, 353K)

Let's ask ourselves. Would Chad bother exposing a woman that gave him commitment-free pussy? Would he post on a swedish fish fan forum about how his lil' feelings got hurt being a boytoy for a married woman?

>i shouldn't face the consequences of my adultery

Based and redpilled, wholesome kant would expose those sluts as soon as possible do the right thing op

This. /thread

Attached: suckitup.gif (498x268, 1.54M)

Yeah but thats Chad. Also Chad woldn't be afraid of a beatdown if things go south (and judging by OP he doesn't understand thats how it'll likely go).

this, increasingly sweating floppy roasties try to shut it down because they never experienced being held accountable for their deeds and it spoop them.

>t. Roastie

>judging by OP he doesn't understand thats how it'll likely go
lmao afraid roastie trying to spoop OP with the menace of being beaten up. It's not how it work you smelly retarded wet hole. The cheated husband will thanks OP for telling him how much of a whore his wife is, probably even tip him, then beat the fuck out of the cheating whore, as God intended it.