WHEN

Attached: E4803282-7B74-48B2-B6D0-814F656AD3CA.jpg (1278x808, 45K)

When my stack is ready.

>that total supply

Absolutely never in fact this is a very reasonable price for early ico buyers to take profits

Cringe and bluepilled

This project is officially dead.
It will never reach ATH again only new ATL.
>You got scammed

>Doesn't see the writing on the wall that Ethereum mainnet is dying and Vitalik walking away.

Coinbase already handed the torch to ONE

Harmony is first-to-market with the only complete working version of "Ethereum 2.0".

They are in the final stage of a 3 stage mainnet launch now.

They are adding new exchanges every week.

While Team Vitalik is still trying to duct-tape PoS and sharding on to a lumbering PoW network, Harmony has a fresh mainnet with staking, sharding, slashing and scalable consensus already running.

This is a revolution in performance and design while also being free of the political and technical debt that mainline Ethereum has accrued over the years.

In addition to all of that, the EVM layer is completely compatible with Ethereum mainnet so all existing DApps on Ethereum can experience far better response time and throughput immediately by migrating to Harmony.

It's obvious why Coinbase is already considering them for listing, there will be insane developer demand for this platform in the coming months.

Attached: 1566440603283.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

blockchain can't scale. ETH whales are moving into HOT. Its over.

>ETH whales are moving into HOT
yes they are, rakesh

>blockchain can't scale
Blockchain 1.0 can't scale.

Harmony is the answer to that problem.

HOT is a boomer meme with no software and no developers. Holofuel doesn't exist.

The HOLO team have embarrassed themselves in various ways, including but not limited to selling people hardware and not delivering it.

Unfortunately this was probably their best move.

If they would have shipped the (now outdated) warehouse PCs they sold people, it would be painfully obvious that they have no working software and no cryptocurrency outside of an ERC20 token. Holoports would have been declared paperweights and the dream would have been dead six months ago.

So not delivering looks bad, and it killed the project, but it gave them six months to squeeze out that last PnD so they could at least dump on you fuckers.

At this point there is zero hope for this zombie project and the slow exit scam is underway.

I guess that's what happens when you steal your product strategy from a parody show about Silicon Valley.

Harmony is directly compatible with existing dapps on Ethereum with 1000x performance improvements.

This is very simple but if you want to seethe and hold your shoeless boomer coin 20 zero go ahead.

Attached: 1565204654387.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Stop your reddit spacing.
And fuck off with your copy and paste pasta.

>Stop your reddit spacing.

You seem a little slow.

And I thought it would seem more familiar to you.

HOT is a dying meme

"muh nEw inTermEts"

Attached: coderag_01R_piedpiper.jpg (867x527, 106K)

If your story is so true why is the price dropping?
>Explain that, there are hundreds of EH 2.0 platforms claiming shit.
ETH will remain the smart contract platform just like BTC will remain the King.

my load is ready
>let's moon

Attached: D906D0E5-7B87-4480-82A0-8AC08343BFA8.jpg (630x420, 22K)

>If your story is so true why is the price dropping?
I mean.. the actual state. Why does the market do what it does. Because brainlets like you cant understand the technical advantages of a running platform with ALL OF THE "ETHEREUM 2.0" FEATURES.

Eth will die this year but thanks to retards like you it will take time and we can all move to a new platform that you will buy into in 2 years.

All this reddit normies coming here to spill their pre-cooked text, learn to think you shitfag spambot, not paste text walls.
Why idiots only want to be spoonfed and not produce quality content. OP Harmony is a strong project, but their shitcoin is going to dust, you can't get a cashflow into your company then you ded. LTO and MITX both attract money to their project and respectively to their token.

Attached: angry-pepe.jpg (300x251, 41K)

No it won't you dumbass.
ETH will be ETH.
Tezos, Cardano, EOS, Harmony will all be dead just like every other worthless shitcoin.

This project is nothing more than a scam with scammers.
Trust me every single ONE of them will go to jail.

Ethereum is the King of smart contracts and it will stay that way.
Best it to Hodl BTC and ETH longterm.
Harmony will go to 5 sats within 6 months.

Cool, how is that VHS treating you?
Can I borrow your iPOD?
Do you build websites in Perl or PHP?

You sir are a fucking luddite.

Cringe

Ow my god you are so dumb!
>Tell me what version of internet you are using?

Jeez. ONE fud gets shitted on once again. The only questions is
WHEN

When 5 sats

When Harmony explodes in the next two months I will move everything into btc and holo and wait.

Did coinbase give any indication about when they will add new listings?

My hunch is right before binance US kicks off burgers

*regular binance

cb never gives any timeframe indications, but the team is rumored to have pretty good connections to CB

> the only complete working version of "Ethereum 2.0"
kek, nope
> final stage of a 3 stage mainnet launch now
Didn't they announce stage two the other day?
> Harmony has a fresh mainnet with staking, sharding, slashing and scalable consensus already running
Staking is disabled apart from foundation nodes. Everstake, wetez, mb others claimed to support staking, but all they have is 2 nodes and do not accept deposits yet, since staking is months away.
Inter-shard txs were announced just yesterday.

I am roughly one third in ETH, one third in Holo, and one third in ONE.

I think I'm still fucked no matter what. Because they all just keep fucking bleeding.

xd
hopefully moon soon so we can all get in btc

Facebook x ONE confirmed

Attached: 7320C7C6-8ED7-4575-A910-3820F8D9951F.jpg (1242x1898, 1.07M)

I want to believe but ive lost so much money because of this shitcoin. If it got back to 100 sats I would probably sell desu

zuck wants to copy harmony wtf, maybe he will buy it

it prove harmony is far good enough with credentials and qualifications

You misspelled “based and redpilled” my man

Bearish

Already happened. If you were hoping for more you'll be disappointed.

We're in the accumulation phase you absolute mongrel.

>Bitconeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect!!!

Harmony or Mattic, which one is more likely to pump soon?

this is obviously true because the team does updates on twitter like every day
but
you couldn't fud harder than the token price

this. if you sell at 100 sats you're going to hate yourself.

200 sats EOM. 1,000 sats EOY.

LoL. Bullish. If this FUD keeps up and we hit 75 sats I might go all in.

Precisely. ONE will be 150 sats by the time Coinbase lists it, then, poof. 300-400 sats, flippening threads, Facebooks announcement. 1k sats EOY. $1 2020.