SWIFT GPI Link = Chainlink

First lets observe some fundamental truths

SWIFT started a proof of concept on January 30 in collaboration with r3, to bring gpi payments to DLT and blockchain based platforms
source: swift.com/news-events/news/swift-to-bring-benefits-of-gpi-to-dlt-and-trade-ecosystems

"To support the growing demand amongst trade ecosystems for secure and reliable settlement, SWIFT has launched a proof of concept (PoC) to trial a new gateway to interlink trade and e-commerce platforms with gpi – the new standard in cross-border payments."
GPI is currently used by hundreds of banks across the globe, and it settles over 300 billion dollars in payments every single day

The goal of this POC was to bring gpi payments to dlt, this is what they call gpi Link

“With the gpi Link, banks will be able to provide rapid, transparent settlement services to e-commerce and trading platforms, opening up whole new ecosystems to the speed, security, ubiquity and transparency of gpi and enabling them to grow and prosper in the new digital economy.

“Given the adoption of the Corda platform by trade ecosystems, it was a natural choice to run this proof of concept with R3.”

"While the PoC initially addresses R3’s DLT-based trade environment, it will be extended to support other DLT, non-DLT and e-commerce trade platforms."

Now what the fuck even is gpi Link? What are the details of its implementation?
SWIFT has intentionally kept the details of gpi Link under wraps, but with some digging we can uncover the secret.

There is a very educational webinar between SWIFT and r3 that requires email registration to gain access (anyone can register, feel free to do so)
Here is the link to the webinar: info.r3.com/corda-settler-webinar

Skip to 13:40: "The SWIFT gpi box is actually manifested as an oracle service on a Corda DLT network, they would have access to the gpi Link"

Attached: 1516400344490.png (223x225, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/
coindesk.com/swift-gives-blockchain-platforms-access-to-instant-gpi-payments-following-r3-trial
swift.com/news-events/news/swift-to-bring-benefits-of-gpi-to-dlt-and-trade-ecosystems)
info.r3.com/corda-settler
chain.link/
swift.com/about-us/legal/ipr-policies/trademark-guidelines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So now we know officially and undoubtably that SWIFT gpi Link is an oracle service and its DLT/blockchain agnostic since they plan on being available to all sorts of platforms, lets try to find out who could be providing this service.

Navigating to smartcontract.com/ we see the image in pic related.

"We're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle. Allowing smart contracts on various networks to make payments, send governance instructions, and release collateral with over 11,000 banks."

Okay, so we know gpi Link is an oracle service and SmartContract.com is currently working with Swift on a so called "Smart Oracle"

The only question that remains is, how do we know the Proof of Concept was successful?

Well, it was very successful, confirmed by SWIFT themselves: coindesk.com/swift-gives-blockchain-platforms-access-to-instant-gpi-payments-following-r3-trial

From June 25, 2019: "Global interbank messaging giant SWIFT has revealed it will allow blockchain firms to make use of its Global Payments Innovation (GPI) platform for near real-time payments."

So there we have it, GPI Link is an oracle service that was piloted with the Corda DLT platform and will be rolling out for wider use in the near future, but when do we find out?

Here's a direct Quote from SWIFTs program manager Wim Raymaekers: "We will demonstrate the conclusions of the proof of concept at SIBOS in London in September of this year" (source: swift.com/news-events/news/swift-to-bring-benefits-of-gpi-to-dlt-and-trade-ecosystems)

Also note how familiar the logo for the "oracle service" looks in this R3 demo: info.r3.com/corda-settler

Attached: swi.png (1024x451, 41K)

if you know you know, thanks for the breaakfast fuel to wage a few more weeks.

You;re still a subhuman tho.

Thomas told us in slack that basically you take an erc registered cat677 cable and use it to transfer data directly at the chainkink offices. The data goes to the smart contracts but according to the Ethereum Release Council only registered entities i.e. chainlink can possess these special 677 transfer and call cables.

Attached: IMG_20190904_082007.png (665x665, 382K)

As a fervent linker with a good sized stack (at least nowadays) all-in since 2017 I might be inclined to do my first big swingtrade incase there is no mention of any collaberation with Chainlink at SIBOS. The price will tank HARD, so much for us old farts hinges on the SWIFT partnership which was the OG partnership and started everything.

Disclaimer: In case SWIFT and CL aren't cooperating I still believe CL will be the future of Smartcontracts and useful for DeFi but I will SWING SWING SWING

Bro you need to delete this thread immediately. This is unironically the most bullish thing about LINK. If this is true (which it most definitely it) LINK is the spark of the fourth industrial revolution. Literally creating a new standard. If you are not dumping all of your spare cash into LINK you are a brainlet. Even if this fails it is the best shot of becoming a millionaire you will ever have. Unironically if what OP is saying right now is true thousands of NEETs will become millionaires almost overnight. In the grand scheme of things a handfull of millionaires added to the mix wont make much of a difference. Stinky linkies and fellow marines will live their lives in peace doing whatever it is that they want. This is all 100% based on what OP is saying right here. Screencap this whole goddamn thread, its going to be epic

my fear is that they dont even mention chainlink at sibos, even if they are going to use it

we"ll bleed for another year

Discord tranny fud inbound. "Like next month". September

we're going to be fucked if LINK gets no mention at sibos, the team isnt going either but Im hoping thats not the case

We are not gonna pump preSibos and dump to 60 cents during the event.

Attached: 1563286777279.jpg (650x400, 259K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-05-21-36-35-098_com.twitter.android.png (1080x2280, 621K)

Attached: 1567511936472.jpg (397x604, 35K)

If this is true, that they did a POC with chainlink, then why is there no proof of the job on market.link... there's not even a "Swift gui Link" orscle on market.link either, face it. SWIFT made their own in-house oracle with chainlinks help and probably just paid them some money for it.

Attached: 1535450169041.jpg (207x244, 7K)

Because this shit is un-marketed to avoid the SEC raping smartcontract.com with an Unregistered Security claim, you absolute brainlet

XRPXRPXRP RIPPLE!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

GIDDY UP

if this is true why am I still so poor

Attached: 1564732346603.png (1958x1458, 3.24M)

This is why I quit my job at the beginning if the summer, not because I made it or anything, but I'm not going to continue waging while the chainlink team danglea freedom in our faces like a carrot on a stick, im prepared to ve homeless i don't give a fuck, I'm done waging!!! Wether chain link moons or not I'm fucking done!!!

He doesn't say IT IS an oracle service. He says it manifests itself as one. Swift GPI Link is much wider than just crypto. Crypto is barely mentioned in most documents. But yes, Chainlink is likely the oracle in question.

Every indicator shows that Chainlink is assisting in swift creating their OWN oracle. Your 2nd post shows this too. Why is this relevant to Chainlink price point at all? Because an icon looks similar?

corda settler uses an xrp oracle too

>corda settler uses an xrp oracle too
This isn't even related to Swift.

Why do plebs think the people who make the images know everything???

swift created their own oracle. you don’t see the fucking forest while staring at individual trees an making connections. it’s literally stated they worked on their OWN oracle you fucking faggot. it’s not gonna be mentioned as much as we want it to be true, it’s just a whitelabel but it won’t be pumped if it’s not mentioned and more so it won’t utilize the public link network.
we are probably going to dump again but not too hard because everyone with half a brain already knows that sibos will be a nothingburger. if it was likely there is going to be something there we wouldn’t be still dumping every day and we would be a lot and i mean a LOT higher already. but there is zero evidence for a moon mission. no, the contrary actually

Taste of success!

Attached: 1567534851335.jpg (736x736, 75K)

thats really rude if they created their own oracle when chainlink has an oracle they can use.

Chainlink is a network of oracles

why would it be rude ?? they’ve worked together and probably have sergey either money or business connections as part of their innotribe relationship. where do you think all the connections came from ? you don’t think it was sergey on his own right ? calling google and shit telling them about oracl problm. that’s not how it fucking works. in turn sergey gave swift the technology he built for free. this is most likely how it went down but yeah if i’m proven wrong i’ll be happy since i’m balls deep into link myself.

Why do intps second guess themselves? This is the source of the fud

why do intjs don’t ? that’s the reason why they create things and stubbornly good onto them never realizing it’s not going to work. also why people hate interacting with them because they are the epitome of cant be wrongs and know it alls.

why isn’t the team at sibos ?
why is there no insider pump?
why is there no usage on the network from swift while gpi is working already?
why why why you faggot discord echo chamber jerk offs?

no responses in this thread anymore, how typical

Cause no one gives a shit about you. :)

wont lie looking at the trading graph people are panic buying so its not another low close volume pump goes to 1.77 volume drop establishes mfw

strange how just after open and near alltime lows it gains around 150k in volume but on the standard daily decline it drops

is almost like somebody is trying to stat pad with the same 150k getting in in the morning then weening it off throughout the day then re buying before close for "minimum losses" lmao

What even is an oracle. Why am i investing in dead Greek thots

>24 hour market
>just after open

>not understanding that standard trading times apply for traders even on a 24hr market
i should have said at the start of normal western trading times and at the end?>

Yes because china and korea don't gaf about you white devil

Because of network usage.
Thing is, while Chainlink is an oracle, it's real use is as a transport/security layer for oracles. People will build their own smart oracles on top of the network eg provable. So Swift can have their own oracle, the "Swift smart oracle" and still be using Chainlink. Just like cryptlets will be, and everything else too.
Chainlink is like a highway basically

Literally just one fudder on multiple IPs here.

Attached: 1567551015356.jpg (1280x1080, 242K)

smartcontract.com/
>We're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle. Allowing smart contracts on various networks to make payments, send governance instructions, and release collateral with over 11,000 banks.

chain.link/
>We work with Banking Technology Leaders like SWIFT, helping connect banks to smart contracts with Enterprise Grade Oracles.

Both statements, paired with the explicit use of the SWIFT logo, outright describes an active relationship between LINK and SWIFT. If it was only the POC back in 2017 (which both statements link to) with no relationship since then, those statements would be false. They would have to read "We are proud to HAVE WORKED with SWIFT..." and "We WORKED with Banking Technology Leaders like SWIFT..."

SWIFT treat the use of their name and logo seriously:
swift.com/about-us/legal/ipr-policies/trademark-guidelines
>In particular, SWIFT does not authorise any use of its trademarks that might induce SWIFT customers to erroneously believe that:
>such third party is part of the SWIFT group or constitutes a SWIFT representative office,
>there is a partnership, joint venture or any other commercial connection between such third party and SWIFT,
>the third-party products and services are developed or supplied by SWIFT, under its control, or jointly with that third party,
>the third party was authorised, by licence or otherwise, to use the SWIFT trademarks,
>SWIFT is responsible for the quality of the third-party products and services.
>SWIFT is responsible for the quality of the third-party products and services.

>SWIFT reserves the right to take all necessary action against any use of its trademarks that does not comply with the present guidelines.

It's real and it was right there in front of our faces the whole time.

Attached: 1565361411664.jpg (700x699, 191K)

>"while Chainlink is an oracle"
Holy shit these are the people I'm chatting with? Read the god damn whitepaper. ChainLink is a system of Nodes made to store and trigger oracles that let smart contracts connect to offchain data. You just said Ford is a road.

What indicator faggots? Post just one link to this info.
You won’t because you’re the same faggot posting from multiple ips while lying through your shit stained pajeet teeth.

Take this how you want guys but I work directly with Corda and they will dominate over link. However, link has other irons in the fire that are not Swift. Swift and Corda are binded already and link are out of the conversation.

I’m pro link as much as the next user but why the fuck are they not going to SIBOS if this was true.

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Comfy as fuck.

Last year, anons warned me that the fud would become much more intense over time. That it would become very difficult to withstand the temptation to sell.
Well I must say, the fud nowadays is a fucking JOKE. The stupid shit that these pajeets are coming up with is just downright pathetic.
>durrr google is not using link, even though they explicitly said they are
>it’s extremely bearish that all the leading tech companies show enormous interest in chainlink, sell now!!!
>sergey is dumping this shit to $.10 and exit scamming

This stupid shit is less believable than the 2 man dev team and sergey backpacking in Thailand fud. It’s like looking up at a blue sky and having some brainlet trying to convince you it’s red

Listen closely fudders:

NEVER FUCKING SELLING
E
V
E
R

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

S
E
L
L
I
N
G

would you buy at this price?
im not even fud im worrid that you bag holder annons are going to make more bag holders only people who bought in below .50 are not bag holders at this point
>and all these annons haven't sold and re bought so clearly have no confidence in the coin

If I had a nice paying job where I could put money in LINK every week, I would be buying LINK at current prices. The reason I'm not buying is because I'm 19 yo uni student and I already have a 20k LINK stack which means putting in $100(about 55 LINK) every week is basically meaningless for me. I'd rather keep that money for other stuff since 55 LINK a week is fuck all to a 20k stack. If it was 550, it would be another story.

if you had put in 100 a week for the last 8 weeks you would have lost 600
sory to keep fuding on you

Chainlink is not an oracle, nor a smart contract platform, a coin, a blockchain, a “virtual lawyer” and so on
Chainlink is only that thing that hopefully will made all of this possible

High iq thread.

Bump for more discussion

no its because noone has an answer besides "muuuh you had 2 years DYOR" including you my uneducated bandwagoner nulinker friend

its funny how people dont think theirs anything wrong with sirgay sellin when it mooned
>saying they wont loose anything even if it hits 1$
>and telling you to keep buying
you would have to be blind to think this isnt a market correction even sirgay realised and made some bank mfw he will pump 3/4 of the profits back in over the next month to make it not look like a complete catastrophe
>o wait he already has

discord trannies putting in reps this afternoon

they won’t. and even if they did no one would give a fuck, it would be fake-pumped to 7-8 dollars then bleed out over 2020 and beyond until actual adoption takes place

This desu, it would be looong time known if there was some serious implementation. They have no problem mentioning corda ripple in their research/videos/partnership announcements but not chainlink ? Something thats supposed to be an important and a crucial part of their API data transfer ? Not a single mention of *decentralization* *decentralized network* decentralized oracle*. Do you really believe they will announce something at SIBOS ? It would be announced long time ago in form of a study or a paper for their partners and developers to research the network, understand the implications, use cases etc... Such a huge organization wont suddenly start yelling CHAINLINK CHAINLINK CHAINLINK at their conference ffs...

Prepare for pic. related because that will be the reality post SIBOS, prepare for that and manage your expectations... Screen cap this.

Attached: 1511856578935.jpg (2040x1110, 329K)

>their own SWIFT Smart Oracle.
/thread, time to go home you delusional faggots

I can’t wait desu. I want to see it tank all the way under $1 so I can buy my 100K stack and chill until 2025 when legacy systems finally catch up to what Chainlink is trying to do. I bought at 30c and will sell everything if it touches 50c. No big deal. Thank fuck we got in early those of us who did...

>when legacy systems finally catch up to what Chainlink is trying to do.
Do you realize link is connecting legacy systems to the blockchain..right? you cant be this stupid, thats just not possible

He isn't wrong. You have a node which is seperate from the oracle. The oracle, sometimes referred to as an "oracle contract", is a contract with a set of functions that a node can perform through the blockchain.
Think of me running a script in Python for example, this does not prevent me from running other scripts. You have a script that is associated with the Oracle itself called the Oracle Contract, (setting permissions, renouncing ownership etc) and then you have other Oracle contracts, such as the link testnet oracle contract, which allows you to view link blaance, check eth price.

Attached: 1565607293342.jpg (660x495, 108K)

No they’re not. They’re positioning themselves to over the next decade. Don’t get ahead of yourself faggot.

you truly are a retard

Have you ever wondered why they wrote specifically "their OWN swift smart oracle" and why this is written on smartcontract.com (the company) and not on chain.link? Yeah, the shadowfork was not a meme. The best we can get is a collateral pump but nothing special, no singularity, the end. This shit will take years to take off, meanwhile the crypto bubble will pop. We bought high, the biz way. Feel free to argue with this post but you fucking can't

SWIFT is on chain.link as well.
and the crypto bubble popped 1.5 years ago, we are past that bullshit

i dont give a shit about all this technical jargon? all i wanna know is when am i going to be rich. Its been 3 years now.

SCAMGEY NAZEROFF AT IT AGAIN!! ENJOY THE SLOW BLEED NIGGERS

I may not have managed to get my 10K in time but I managed to get over 6K, so I've got that going for me.

Attached: 1567528142599.jpg (628x830, 132K)

I am all in link and never selling but nothing will happen or be announced this year at sibos.

>he's only been in link for 3 years
never going to make it nulinker

info.r3.com/corda-settler

>hmm

If I didn’t have any link, I’d buy. But I already got my stack, and as said, it makes more sense for me to just hold what I have instead of continuing to buy

how many link to get rent free?

>Yea man, 55k a week is worthless bro.

Did Corda build an in-house centralized settlement oracle?

>reverse discord tranny

In since late 2017 and I doubt we'll hear anything from SIBOS. Still too early. But doesn't really matter with all the other good stuff that's happening.

Na, he is talking about the ripple gig. But seems he does forget to mention that R3 and ripple went through a court case because ripple scammed the shit out of them, and not to forget that the board of swift decided against ripple.

>"We're proud to be working with SWIFT on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle.

Question:

From this statement here:

"We're proud to be working with swift ON their own SWIFT Smart Oracle....."

How do we know that Chainlink didn't help build SWIFT an in house non decentralized Smart oracle seperate from Chainlink?

Yes, im leaning and hoping it is a Chainlink oracle but it could easily be a SWIFT owned operated solution. BUT, maybe a solution that connects and works with Chainlink.

thoughts?

>Because of network usage.
Thing is, while Chainlink is an oracle, it's real use is as a transport/security layer for oracles. People will build their own smart oracles on top of the network eg provable. So Swift can have their own oracle, the "Swift smart oracle" and still be using Chainlink. Just like cryptlets will be, and everything else too.
Chainlink is like a highway basically

Ah, this answered my question. Thank you.

The whole value behind decentralized oracles is the network.

Yes, I can see that.

So basically, Chainlink worked with SWIFT to create nodes/oracles to link into the Chainlink network?

its in house OBVIOUSLY

Yeah, it seems a hexagon has been come the de-facto standard for oracle logos.

Attached: corda-settler.png (1622x588, 299K)

>on their own SWIFT Smart Oracle.

retards.

What are they supposed to use their own Oracle for? Why would they need help from the Chainlink team to build that?

There's a talk a while back Dr. Nazarov gave in the Valley of Silicon where he said that he intends for every off chain resource to have its own Chainlink. Do you understand what that means?

$1000 EOY is FUD

dr;ns

Chainlink is their Oracle, has been all along. Chainlink is basically a subsidiary of SWIFT . AB told you dumbasses that at least a year and a half ago. It's the main reason those with big fat fucking stacks bought in to begin with.

Was wondering when a patrician would show up to remind the plebs

Who the f is AB?
And don’t tell me to DYOR

My best,
user

>And don’t tell me to DYOR
Don’t tell us to not to tell to to DYOR you useless faggot

Blessed Assblaster. Now read the archives and don't come back til you've DYOR

AB? He's Jason Parser's best friend.

AB is adrien broner. He’s a very intelligent boxer who also researches smart contracts

Attached: DE55F144-88FE-4F94-9DCC-5891A80A4508.png (680x444, 529K)

>It's the main reason those with big fat fucking stacks bought in to begin with
I will admit his larp was one of the bigger factors in me DMOR and going basically all in. Now I'm sitting on fat stacks super kampfy.