Is financial literacy inherently blue pilled?

>Wants to become investor
>Hits the books
>Jargon, jargon, stock market is good goy, jargon, supply and demand, other platitudes, tautology, liberal capitalism good pleb, government good, we need professional investors, usury is great, look at this model, look at this graph goy it all makes sense
Do you have to swallow gazillions of cum to start making money?

In b4
>just buy LINK

Attached: 1477110595659.webm (464x480, 1.7M)

What the fuck books are you reading?

there's literally nothing wrong with interest, kill yourself

user, are you insinuating that you SHOULDN'T learn about the field that people go to wars over and is something you use everyday and basis your life decisions around?

Which ones are you reading? I just picked one from an assortment of school literature lying around at home. Pre-2000s.

Are you meant to just cram ideology into you're head? I feel like I'm being swindled by some institutional con man. There's no way I can buy into all this shit.

Yes for you maybe to make a quick buck on idiots. I'm trying not to get shorted by Jews like yourself, on the other hand

There’s this funny thing about language where people who know stuff about other stuff use expressions as a type of shorthand to communicate complex ideas. To the uninitiated or uninformed this can be misinterpreted as gibberish or jargon. You just need to lurk more

without interest there's no capital, without capital there's no civilisation
you commit usury by owning capital
let me guess you're one of those larper primitivists who quotes ted kazazazazinsky without having read his shit little book and you take hot showers daily

No you idiot, I'm just trying not to get strung along by their lies. Is that poor business sense?

Get out, slimy little creature. Hop away, grubby little gremlin. You're scheming ways don't faze me.

Okay, mind dropping some books on me that won't pollute the mind and soul with pernicious fabrications?

You literally have the sum total of human knowledge available to you at your fingertips and you still need to be spoon fed?

Do you actually have any legitimate ideas as to why any of these things are wrong? This sounds like some really dumb Jow Forumstard-tier shit where they refuse science and medicine because REAL ARYANS don't need any of that nonsense spouted by (((professors) and (((academics))) written in published (((books))).

We Aryans get our information from poorly drawn infographics on Jow Forums. Kill yourself you'll literally never make it anywhere if your reasoning is "Jew man bad" and "(((literature)))".

Attached: 88c.png (700x566, 60K)

Short answer: yes

>government good
>usury is great

if you weren't a poltard you might actually be making money, but you're a mediocre human being that blames the jews for his own unhappiness

This. Jow Forums has some great ideas but Nazism was one of the more retarded ideology in the history of mankind.

>Is financial literacy inherently blue pilled?
No faggot Its red pilled, Illiteracy is blue pilled. This is a black pill

If basic, pre-shitcoin financial concepts make you so upset, perhaps you dont understand it? What specifically do you think is kike brainwashing propaganda?

Attached: jew-piggie.png (576x566, 89K)

>No you idiot, I'm just trying not to get strung along by their lies. Is that poor business sense?

> Gosh, I shouldn't read these books because I might get indoctrinated!

Just what do you plan to do if you don't want to fucking read? How are you supposed to obtain any kind of information? By doing what people tell you to do without learning the background of the field?

Investing in the stock market is similar to expressing an opinion. Everyone has one, some are right, some are wrong. Be a middleman if you want to get rich cause you don't need an opinion, only customers with an opinion, and everyone has an opinion.

Attached: 1452113236034.jpg (696x423, 35K)

Without a loan, how am I supposed to get much needed capital in an expensive to enter industry?

Do I just poop out $400k?

OP a lot of people here are roasting you but this revelation you're having is why I dropped out and bought a metric fuckton of Chainlink. These pompous boomers will send you to college for 4 fucking years to brainwash you into continuing the 401k Ponzi scheme and all this dogshit that is technically useful and not necessarily entirely misleading, but ultimately irrelevant in the face of the new parallel financial infrastructure that is emerging right in front of our fucking faces.

Nobody in college ever taught me how to use Maker-DAO, had to learn that myself.