L O N D O N

Any Jow Forums anons live and work in London?

Yes it's a shithole but so is the whole of the UK, and it's the only city that has jobs. I've been offered a job paying 32K, the office is in the city centre, where should I live and could I live on so little money?

Attached: 1565968787771m.jpg (768x1024, 71K)

Yes, you can live on that much. I earn 36k and live comfortably although obviously not balling. You could find somewhere acceptable for 750/month if you look slightly north. Seven Sisters is still cheap and is righr on the Victoria line which is all you need. Around that area, Turnpike Lane etc is also still cheap, otherwise look south

inb4 OP gets stabbed

>Tottenham

Yea you might just get stabbed though, if you dont mind travelling essex or kent might be worth looking into

Brimsdown

>london

Attached: bong BTFO.png (1440x2560, 831K)

I hate commuting. The office is a 5 second walk from liverpool street station, what's my best bet on a budget of approx 2100 a month after tax?

Pls no.

South-east London, earning around 15k/y as a labourer. I am able to save about half of it per year. I guess you could live there as it's only 30min by train to Victoria and you can get good flat/house under 1.5k/m

Just noticed that you hate commuting. The other guy said Seven Sisters might be worth a look. I would definitely check there since it's like 2min by train to Liverpool street ( 2 stations if I remember correctly)

Will I get stabbed?

gay and fake

Not in south-east London, don't know about Seven Sisters, only go around there to the games.

Its a rough area user, but being gentrified you probably be fine and was just joking most of the people being stabbed is gang related, as long as you aint wondering around with a rolex on you should be fine, seven sisters, bruce grove, turnpike lane and wood green are all near stations.

Was the 32k per month?
Seriously anything below 50k gives you a pajeet tier life, decent jobs start at 80k+.

i live near lincoln and you would have to kill me before i lived anywhere near londonistan

I'm like 1hr out of London and let me tell you this place is a bigger shithole than london will ever be.

The only jobs available are care giving and HGV driving all I want is a fucking IT Support job

Attached: 1561828680881.jpg (240x250, 12K)

shut the fuck up with this shit. Yes, London is a shit hole and the few times I've been I feel like I've contracted AIDS just from being there, but no it's not the ONLY place with jobs in the UK. What kind of a statement is that? Don't be so fucking retarded. How dare you lump the entire UK in the same category as London. There is plenty of sanctuary in many of the 'shires. I won't disclose specifics but these picturesque, white dominant places exist. Rolling countryside, friendly folk. Plenty of work if you still have the necessity for work. With a 32K 'office job' in London you may as well just KYS, because that money won't even pay rent or mortgage on a fucking broom cupboard in some chinaman's basement.

Attached: u5r 6.jpg (1300x867, 227K)

I thought everyone in London had a Rolex?

I'm currently on 26K living with parents up Norf, I'm mainly wanting this as a life change even if I'll be far worse off financially. London has much bigger job and gf markets.

If I search my job title on Indeed where I live I get a handful of results, if I search it in London I get thousands.

>If I search my job title on Indeed where I live I get a handful of results, if I search it in London I get thousands.

which is?

make a different job for yourself. one with better prospects, one that suits how you want to live your life. why are you trapped in a box user? clock's ticking, death bed awaits. only get one chance my man.

I live in Norf (Notts) and I'm on the same boat.

comfy as fuck. Too bad there is fuck all to do but it would make a nice vacation spot

32k is shit and your mayor is a muslim. Good luck gettin acid attacked

I make only 36k and have 4 years worth of experience in Accountancy.

London sucks. What am I doing wrong? Where are the jobs? I did NOT attend a Russel Groups Uni. :(

not as remote as the pic. If you've got money it's ideal, no fucker can find where you live, minimal neighbours, all amenities are in the locale.
Protip: buy motorbikes and hit those sweet B roads when you need a buzz.

I live a pretty cushy life in Canada Water. Rent is cheap and you can get to Liverpool Street from Whitechapel or Shoreditch in 20 mins or so.

A specific marketing role I'd rather not mention.

I did go to Russlel Group, will I get a job and gf?

Ty user.

Whether or not it's fake doesn't matter, this literally happens in the UK and EU. There's no free speech outside of US.

get out of london you fuckwit

>much cheaper housing

you'll be a wageslave forever renting in london

So?

All areas around London are very shit and depressing. But you will survive. Don't rent... buy and pay off a flat.

Then move out a bit further into a house

Better yet don't get a cuck office job. Work somewhere else where you can travel from home

>Yes it's a shithole but so is the whole of the UK

Is this what Londoners actually believe?

Funny how tourists will visit London and claim that the UK is a shithole full of pakis when they only visited the capital. Then faggots on Jow Forums lap it up like the dumb mutts they are. The country is still at least 80% white, and you would be hard pressed to find any non-white people out in the countryside.

>There's no free speech outside of US.

Yeah, in the US you'll just get blacklisted by all employers for "Muh racisms"

The only people getting stabbed are idiot teens doing it to each other, it’s not like OP’s going to get stabbed going to his 30k job office

nothing, you fucking retard. rent in the city is more than you make in a month. your option is rooms in share houses from about zone 3 out. factor in 150 a month travel and 6 quid a pint too. stay off the crack, dont trust no one, and good luck. Its a fucking great city, but you need to be strong here. also be ready for 9 - 10 hour days as standard, about 90 minutes commuting in hellish conditions a day, and that lust for money will consume you (because you will, for the first time, see real wealth, right in front of you)

and remember, where you are from is shit. No one will care when you start banging on about how much better it is; and when you go back for christmas, you'll see why.

36k in London on 4 years accountancy, you’re getting fleeced m8. I’m up north on 40k at 3 years. Are you qualified?

aye so every fifth person is from the tropics? thats a lot, ya fucknugget.

No one is in the fucking countryside.

You'd like to fork her. You know you would.

>He doesn't make £500 a day flipping shitcoins

>wrap yourself around a tree for fun

The cultured English gentry, ladies and gentlemen.

Fuck commuting for 90 minutes a day nigga.

You're right user, it's much more white and civilised in Birmingh... oh.

Well at least theres no terrorism or gang crime in Manches... ok, scratch that.

Er... the housing in Hull is very cheap, look on the bright side, eh?

My point was that London isn't the only place that exists in the UK. Besides, 80% is a lot more than North America and some other European countries. Sure, the majority of people in the UK live in cities (around 85%), but that's irrelevant.

Liverpool is better really.

Most live in suburbs dude.

All this reminds me of when I lived in the UK and it makes me so glad I left and live in Asia. UK really is a depressing distopian hole.

enfield is cheap (around £800 per month for a 1 bed flat)
just check the website rightmove to look for flat

you will have to use the train to get to work
driving is to central london is much much... lots of traffic and u have to pay daily like £10 to drive there

>15k per year labourer
>groundworker in construction gets £16 per hour
the fuck r u doing with ur life
you will have to work freelance if u want to make dencent money in london unless u got years of retard experience

Don't go Woodgreen, it's pretty scummy unless you're living sort of near Alexandra palace.

Bruce grove is about a 20 minute overground to Liverpool street. If that's to long then look into Lea Valley train lines for locations closer to Liverpool street.

London is the most depressing city I've ever been to. Destitution the like of which you've never seen. And the smell....

Also the underground is fucking abhorrent

This. Derbyshire master race reporting

Kek at all the COPE in this thread from londoncucks trying to convince themselves they're not miserable as fuck living in that soulless hellhole

Attached: Background-1-Ladybower.jpg (1500x997, 101K)

32k a year for living in central London? Lmao hope you don'[t mind sharing your bed with Bulgarians.

also near lincoln, how many link you holding?

Wish I could get a job in the city.

The City?

Attached: P1000920.jpg (1200x1600, 266K)

The City of London, the financial centre of the UK. Like wall street.

Although any decent job in London and not my shitty village would do.

Yes that one

Attached: P1020955.jpg (1200x1600, 415K)