Tfw just got a 30% raise

>tfw just got a 30% raise
>tfw still living with my mom
Should I tell her?

Attached: 1563575267284.png (555x555, 127K)

no just pocket that money and have everyone around you think your a broke bitch.

Nope. I'm never telling anyone about any raises or gains. Look poor be rich at all times fren

Make 6 figures and living in my parents basement, is there anything more comfy?

Why wouldn't u. I love my mom

Imagine having a poor relationship with the woman who brought you into this world.

Yes. She will be proud.

>just for a 40 percent raise
>still afraid to quit my second job
Please help

Attached: 1526959037410.png (633x758, 320K)

Don't. As soon as you do she will force you to go on your own, "as my little boy earns enough by now to make a living for himself"

go to bed christian

This nigga makes 12 dollars/hr now lmao

I got a 30% raise and fired in the same year don't get comfy and keep earning GBP

having a wife and children

get out of your mamas crib you fucking incel

short PRAN
buy NEWL

have wife

>>tfw just got a 30% raise
Daddy just upped the negroid tadpoles allowance to $15 week

Never

Ever

EVER

E V E R

Reveal how much you earn or have saved to ANYONE EVER

>> Never Reveal how much you earn or have >>saved to ANYONE EVER
But absolutely bullshit everyone on here about how much fagCoin / trades / gainz / career/wealth you have. Using the 100X multiplier as a bare minimum.
Jow Forums negroids so retarded and incel they won’t even question you 99% of the time

based desu

>Lying to your own mum

Attached: EB788769-C123-4CB5-82BA-0E1932A0C9AD.jpg (598x497, 50K)

if you are a loving family yes, remember your mom loves you more than her own life, don't keep secrets to your mom and make her happy :)

Don't tell her. I make more than my parents combined and I still live in their rental property for free. They think I'm barely scraping by. If they ever found out, they'd probably kick me out.

literally the opposite situation with me. when inwas jobless and broke my parents told me to move out. when i make 80k a year i can live with them rent free