I'm 21...

I'm 21, shredded and very well hung and fuck a 48yo sugarmommy 10 times a month or something and she pays me 500 euros so I don't have to get a job while studying. Have I already made it?

Attached: 1563596320364.png (1060x1022, 746K)

Post pic of sugarmommy

500 euros a month or 500 euros each time?

now buy RSR with that $500 so you can fuck a harem of sugar mommies when we moon

Attached: reserve chad.jpg (723x666, 89K)

yes

Monthly

How desperate are you rsr shills holy shit

sounds good son

Pics of her and chats so i know you aint larpin

How did you manage to get in to this situation. I am interested in such. I am huge, "cute" and slimfit.

No. You have to suck a grandma clit just to eat.
You haven't made it.

Went on a erotic craigslist kinda site for curiosity and found her there.

you only made it, if you make money while sleeping. this is excluding any activity at all.

>Have I already made it?
No!

This

Kek
Sanje can only feed his family if it pumps.

>Being a whore
>Making it
No, and 500/mo is piss. You need to negotiate a higher salary unless she is a qt and you enjoy the sex.

wow you're cheap

pretty good situation when you're 21, but no. you haven't made it user. it's a long life and you have a lot farther to go.

She's pretty good for 48 and I'd do it for free desu but it's kind of a kink of hers to pay for it

>lying on the internet anonymously
I mean you’re making a jackass out of yourself so I guess you’re making something.

What country are you in? That’s a hilariously low figure, like living in a nice flat with her would net you more. Hell, my electricity bills+tolls in US of A are more than that

500 Euro is a Lot in Germany
It pays your Rent and your groceries and then you have a litle left over for going on vacation

tits or larp

Fellow kraut brother, what‘s the Site?
I want to fuck dirty old ugly milfs too

Dude, 500 bucks for working 10x a month is minimum wage. You're a cheap prostitute.

Easy to find... it's for kleinanzeigen and has a sex dating section
I know, I also still get kindergeld on top of that, I have plenty

Post pics you stupid fuck, braggers ain't shaggers.

>Have I already made it?
you are a literal prostitute whoring yourself out for chump change. I hope that answers your question.

1. What is your height and weight
2. What is your penis size in length and girth

upvoted

sauce? ebay-kleinanzeigen?