He's rich

>He's rich
>He's not also fit
What good is being rich if your body looks like that of a poorfag?

Attached: fat.jpg (1919x2404, 1.13M)

>he involves women in his life

the purpose of becoming wealthy is to get a "physiological" high

no point of becoming wealthy if your physiology is shit

take care of your physiology
take care of your finances
take care of your relationships

happiness

C O P E
O
P
E

>tfw you have to put in thousands of hours of work and dedication just to get attention from some wretched whore who is only good at putting on makeup

>women
have sex. with men

Attached: 1565163650839.png (1000x808, 404K)

>he lacks personality so he needs to spend countless hours in the gym, watching everything eats, and taking roids just so girls will interested in him

Yikes...

traps or femboys only, no gross masc dudes

>He thinks it's mutually exclusive

>remember why youre doing this
>to impress vapid instagram sluts

- when you realize face is all women care about.

>r*ddit spacing dyel soiboy
Have sex.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x218, 321K)

Top Incel cope, lads
Go to the gym asap

why are you inceltards always assume that everything is a ''cope''?

projection

>put in hundreds of hours at the gym and autistically count your calories so you can attract some turboslut on tinder
no thanks

SOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOI

You should actually read my post and the post I'm replying to before spewing shit. Fucking ESLers ruining Jow Forums.

>put in hundreds of hours posting on Jow Forums instead of improving your health and looks

lmao

Yeah, you'd rather pay those tinder turbosluts money to have sex with you cause you're a cuck.

soiboi the post

I'm at work, lol.

Improving your health and looks in the gym doesn't take more than 5-10 hours a week. I'm sure you can find the time if you wanted to.

>Oh Dylan without his shirt uguu~
Was that written by a 15 yo?

Keep coping, you'll find the right one like that, I'm sure you won't settle by impregnating a whore by mistake.

Being sarcastic and passive aggressive isn't attractive, user

Brains over brawn. Muscle heads look like dirt farmers to me.
Research shows that selfies at the gym increase when there is a recession.
Muscles are basically a proven cope for justed poorfags

Lmao that doesn't even make sense.

>Implying I'm doing it for a Roastie
top kek

this I literally get paid to shitpost here. not even to mention that I enjoy shitposting while picking things up and putting them down over and over again is some of the most boring activities you could find. Id rather play golf or go for a walk instead of lifting weights like an absolute pleb.

Lifting is fun though, it's easy to quantify progress unlike many areas in life where you can measure exactly how much stronger you've gotten. And seeing your body literally transform before your eyes is pretty fun too.

lifting is the most boring physical activity I can imagine even bodweight stuff is more fun at least you have a variety of challenging exercises and progression ladders for each. how many times can you do a bench press before it bores the hell out of you.

This is one sad post fella

Rich + Fit = Top 0.01% of 0.01%
Most rich guys are Fat and awkward Dweebs.

Just getting fit would put you in top tier and get unlimited pussy.

Massive cope.

Attached: 1541554556418.jpg (856x900, 148K)

>Most rich guys are Fat and awkward Dweebs.
and most fit people are broke af because only brainlets lift weight and the smart people are too busy acquiring monies to waste their time lifting weights like a caveman.

i'd rather be an incel than a gymcel
besides, when you're 5'6 bulking up makes you look like a roided baby

everyone will say that you are over compensating, people at the gym will be laughing at you and sharing your progress will likely make you end up in those "ugly ripped people" collages

There's many lifts to do though. I don't find it boring, it's extremely enjoyable and fulfilling to literally be able to measure your progress.

there is literally not a single reason why you would lift weights except to impress the sluttiest cohort of women
>muh strength - who gives a fuck we have machines so we dont need to lift heavy shit anymore
>muh self defense - a martial artist or guy with a weapon will easily cuck the average bodybuilding fag
>muh health - yeah steroids, supplements and eating brown rice + broccoli 5x a day sure is healthy
>muh good feels - I can lay on the couch and eat pizza and feel good, no need to lift waits
name one reason why you would ever lift weights if youre not an insecure manlet or trying to impress sloots

The thought of some scrawny 5'4" nochin autist seeing these messages and then spending years working out is fucking hilarious. Most chads are skinnyfat < that's a fact.

>Being rich but having shit health and looking like shit
Literally what's the point. If you're so busy making money that you don't have 5-10 hours to spend in the gym then your life is GARBAGE.

cope

>going to the gym = health
most gymgoers are either on roids, drugs, overweight, using sketchy supplements or in other ways damaging their health. not even to mention bodybuilders constantly injure themself. you could walk a couple of miles per day, go swimming or perform martial arts and would be more healthy and way less autistic than the average gymfag.

Tips fedora

Pretty sure it was written by a larping male

>most gymgoers are either on roids, drugs, overweight, using sketchy supplements or in other ways damaging their health

No they literally aren't. And even if they are in some strange universe who says that's a requirement? Why do you think "going to the gym" = taking steroids, spending every minute there and becoming a professional bodybuilder?

Endorphins

>endorphins
literally adressed under "muh good feels"
you gymfags are just pussy worshipping, insecure manlets. I bet not a single one of you is 6 ft 2 or taller because if you were you wouldnt have the crippling insecurity fueling you to spend countless hours in a gym to impress roasties.
>inb4 "uh nuh I lift for myself not for girls"
sure thats like sluts arguing they walk around half naked because they like it, not to attract attention

you should get Jow Forums for your health, not status or some used up slut

imagine just working out so you can get girls lmao
you just need bodyweight exercises and cardio in order to have a beautiful and healthy body (and mind)

how do i know that you are a virgin?
cope
lies i know a bunch of rich people and only a handful of them are fat.

Too many weak faggots here on /biz no wonder most of them are gambling on shitcoins since they don't have a go getter mentality. stay poor niggers.

>you're a manlet if you're not 6'2
Retarded logic, might as well say getting rich is a cope too due to manletism or something

Attached: New-height-distribution-with-legend.jpg (907x347, 67K)

If you want a woman besides for fucking, you're a bitch.

>imagine caring this much about meat holes

holy shit this autist is coping hard as fuck. get the fuck in the gym 3x per week, it will make a man out of you.

Just fyi the bulk of women don't really care it a guy is in shape when he is both rich and tall

Is that why rich housewives cuck their husbands with some young fit men?

I’m a 6’6 handsome lawyer and go to the gym 4x a week. You’re just a weak coping faggot.

You should try getting a good body if you are rich and tall
It will make you a god

>getting rich is a cope
it kinda is most ultra chads have zero ambition in life because they are drowning in pussy

>doing literally anything at all to improve yourself is a cope

wtf i love NEETs now!

based

Truly an enlightened individual

Wow, honestly pal, i hope you find a good woman one day. But you have to lose that attitude. Creating a family is the key to fulfillment and a woman is a key part of that. Whatever them nasty girls did in highschool doesn't matter, they were children aswell and we all make mistakes. 'Forgive them father for they know not what they do' you will find happiness my friend but you have to earn it and invite it.

we /fiz/ now

Attached: 118.jpg (604x340, 72K)

>Creating a family
because we all know tradfus who want kids are attracted to vapid gymgoers. OPs pic related is exactly what you can expect if you pump iron to attract chicks. good luck starting a family with those sluts.

once again AF/BB
I know many buff guys with blue collar jobs who get easy one nightstands but women won't stay with them. (one guy in particular, a fisherman in his 40s comes to mind, completely broke because too stupid to handle finances, but pulls even teens without lifting a finger or even showering for that matter *cough*; basically his life is one of three things, sailing, fucking or drinking)
I also know some white collar guys (myself included) who are reasonably comfy financially; attract the occasional good looking babe but she is usually totally boring and the relationship quickly falls apart.

back in the day, kings were sought after for their resources and their relative wit and status; but the damsels would quickly make night visits to the smith..

the ideal is a balance, SOME buff to make a good first impression, backed by plenty of brains to keep her interested.

Kek this is so true, all those gymcels. Muscular but still can't get laid. Real chads do fight sports

Logically, this is sound but it's weak outlook to have.

Some people do not get the "workout high"; their endorphine receptors are not easily triggered. Such people usually also enjoy opiates (if given the chance to try them) in a way that is ironically not dumbing down but more of "I feel normal now!" way instead of the more typical "I feel so hammered!"

>the ideal is a balance, SOME buff to make a good first impression, backed by plenty of brains to keep her interested.
there is no balance. the buff blue collar guys are buff because they do physical shit all day. you will never get such a look from lifting weights acouple of hours a week. and you will never make big money doing pleb tier low collar work. the only people who are buff and rich are hollywood fags juiced up to the gills who literally get paid to build top tier physiques. you cant have it all user and I personally value money a lot more than impressing stupid roasties.

We call those people junkies. Don't fuck your system up with drugs, poor diet and lack of sleep for it to function and react to exercise normally.

>completely broke because too stupid to handle finances, but pulls even teens without lifting a finger or even showering for that matter *cough*
never seen this happen

Good women exist. Don't be brain washed by anicdotes of females that are not able to control their animalist tendencies. You can trust many women, but remember misery loves company and there are people who will want you to view the world as they do to validate their flawed views.
Get fit, make money and start a family

This is some fucking bullshit, most rich people do not waste time lifting weights.
I have also no idea why you idiots associate gym with health, lifting weights is probably the worst sport you can do for 'health purposes'

>t. someone who has benched 330+ natty, but later stopped working out as much because money is more important

I disagree there is a balance; you can get moderately buff by doing some physical activity regularly when not working.

Well since you say you value money... I am going to make a segway into a post I was about to add:
I have noticed women are most attracted to liquidity; money you can readily use rather than total assets. At the end of the day your flat in the nice part of town means little if you don't throw fancy parties in there constantly. Basically they like to see guys make use of their money.
Much like they, I also noticed, love watching blue collar guys working.

>Good women exist
of course they exist. and they are not the ones lusting after ripped gymgoers like in OPs pic. youre absolutely retarded if you go to the gym to attract a traditional wife. the females in my social circle that got married before 30 all got their claws in some chubby provider type. if you want a family stack chips instead of lifting weights.

*married and knocked up

actually no, some small percentage of the population simply has a defective endorphin response and to some extent opiates can mitigate this. It is a known genetic thing.
modern psychiatry/neurology conviniently ignores this because "muh war on drugs"... but it this has been common knowledge for ages now; also, more recently proven using fMRIs.

well you can come to the dive bar I go to, he is there regularly and has plenty of twenty-somethings complimenting him and trying to get with him. sometimes a teen drops by too.

good women do exist; but it is a minefield out there. between gold diggers and turbosluts...

gross, where the fuck do you live where this happens on a regular basis? can't be in america where poorfag builtfat blue collar workers are a dime a dozen

>married and knocked up
What?

While I agree with most of your points I don't understand the height fetish on biz. I don't think working out has anything to do with height, you see people of all heights at the gym.

Europe.
The guy is ripped as fuck from barely eating (or eating whatever fish her catches with the crew) and lifting nets and chains and whatnot all day.

I'm sorry for the confusion. I disagree about being Fit for women, chasing sluts is a fantastic way to chip away at your mental health and morality. Be fit for yourself my friend, your body is your only possession and it was given to you by our Lord and Creator.

>omegalul @ the seething dyel incels itt
I literally wouldnt change my physique and god blessed insertions for hundred million united states dollars. (100M$).

HAVE SEX AND LIFT WEIGHTS

>tfw stay skinny, but exercise so I don’t turn into a disgusting blob
>tfw being a long haired twink > being some big boi

It’s all about the face.

based Jow Forums poster

>falling for the iron jew
>falling for the vaginal jew
never gonna make it

>not enjoying exercise just for the sake of exercise itself
>unironically only exercising to reach some sort of physical destination when the bar for perfection is always moving
>thinking you dont go to the gym because you're smarter than gym rats because of movies when in reality it is the opposite because their bodies and thus their minds are actually not slodged with bullshit

>falling for the jew jew meme

This.
I love running and swimming. Way more interesting and dynamic than lifting imo. Couldn’t stick with lifting but had no problem swimming 3k or running 10k with good times.
Just find something physical you like, your body is meant for it.

The iron pill is the only pill worth taking, faggot.

That said, the dudes with those cannonball delts and fuckhuge traps in OP's pic are obviously pinning.

Stupid low body fat and retaining a good amount of muscle are mutually exclusive for the vast majority of non-genetic freak natty's.

jesus christ how can one man be so SOIYLENT

good luck digesting an iron pill...

women DONT CARE if you are ripped, they DONT CARE about money much either. they CARE about whether you are handsome or not, and about your personality as gay as it sounds.
t. lower middle class 5/10 face ex gymcel with a 9/10 gf

You're a wallet and she's cheating on you

true but consider this:
A lot of the fags here were probably bullied in school for being either fat or a complete twink.
They are messed up due to this.
Building muscle may solve their underlying self-confidence issues which in turn will improve their personality.

I have to agree to an extent.
Much like men usually don't really care about actual boob size etc..., as long as the attributes are within a certain norm and fit well together, she can be considered "hot".

Now about money and also getting ripped, these things can nudge some guys towards "an optimal" look, where they would otherwise fall short.
It is all a balancing act; and money and working out can help tip the balance; but they cannot singlehandedly fix everything.

Reminder that face is 1000x more important then muscles. A anorexic 6’2 chad will always pull more than a 5’9 ugly faced roidboy

>9/10
Nice LARP reddit