So, It was like the 10th time I was going out with this girl, every time we would go out she would laugh hard with me...

So, It was like the 10th time I was going out with this girl, every time we would go out she would laugh hard with me, I was flirting with her so obviously and she was turning red every time,etc.

She was perfect, a conservative girl who had 2 bf's in his whole life, both of long-time duration. Engineer, top marks, (I'm also engineer), trying to create her company, etc.

And suddenly, 2 days ago, shes cold as hell with me and she fucking comments in my face that she is going to XXX hotel disco with 1 friend because there is a fucking bartender, A FUCKING BARTENDER which is "HANDSOME AS HELL" and she saw him 4 times and her friend told him "My friend wanna know something about you" and he told them to meet last night. SO SHE FUCKING TOLD ME WITH ANOTHER TONE, COLD AND SOBER UNLIKE VERY SINGLE OTHER TIME I WAS GOING OUT WITH HER that she was last night only going with her friend """"BECAUSE ITS THE FIRST TIME IM DOING THIS KIND OF THINGS""""".

I cut pretty much the meeting with her pretty fast she notices it and tells me later "Heyy I had fun with you today, really, ok?".

And guess what, TODAY, this morning, after "her night" she opens me telling that that mega handsome bartender was some kind of "pretty girl recluter" for guys with money, AKA she was hiring whores for the VIP entrance, she and her friend had to get out of there however they could and now shes sending me again fucking smilies.

What the fuck is wrong with girls? I mean I had dozens of girls in my life but what the fuck, seriously, It's like I cannot get used to this of behaviour, shes a fucking top mark engineer, she does sport, shes pretty as hell, she should be better than this. What the fuck.

PD: I'm talking about a whore business so it is business-related.

Attached: 1567060909131s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

10th time....presume you've fucked her?

If not, then forget it.

that pic is too small for me to masturbate to

You might have borderline personality disorder.
t. Therapist

FOMO

you're the dude she talks to as a last resort, drop it and move on

way cuter in her dress

Get the fuck out of there as fast as you can user, seriously

She basically is just using you as someone to talk to until she finds some chad to bang. I'd dump that bitch asap and cut all ties otherwise she'll make you a mental wreck.

she has you pegged for a beta and she's shit testing you. you could pass the shit tests and come off as a little more attractive, but it's better to cut and run since you won't see her the same again.

he's got bpd? elaborate.

Friend zone her or cut ties. Your choice.

So you commented on going out a 10th time, and the only thing you have to say is you laughed and flirted?
Pressumably you thought highly of this girl so I won't like others would "did you fuck her" (although you should 10 dates in) but you should AT LEAST have kissed her maybe fooled around a bit. What the fuck are you thinking idiot? I know you think she is great and educated but that's also a human you are talking to. And a girl. A girl you fucking idiot! 10 dates in and if you haven't even kissed her she would probably start thinking you are gay or that you are not really that you are not really interested in her that much otherwise why the fuck would you not at least try to move things forward? That thing with the bartender could be anything from a lie to jab your stupid ass so you wake up and do something to god knows what. But womin do shit like that when they are unsure about what is going on, maybe her friend is on this too. If she didn't give a shit about you she probably wouldn't tell you shit... or you just made yourself her girlfriend if you weren't clear you want to tap that

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHAJAJAJAJAHAJA

he is already friendzoned, the girl thinks he is a homo because he never made a move.
>10 dates
>didn't even try to fuck her

betamax af

Attached: 56345235325423434234.png (800x769, 126K)

This is a thread where people primarily write in English. Perhaps you should tell your story at a forum where people write in whatever your primary language is. Because it sure as hell isn't English. Also, dump that whoore.

So you've hung out ten times and already view yourself as an exclusive couple?

Yikes user. If you haven't had a talk about being exclusive, aren't a steady couple, and still getting to know each other, why would you think she's still not out there shopping for something better? Because you came on here to show us pictures of her ass and are wondering why she's not head over heels for you mate.

Also, this is /biz. Shill us a shitcoin or gtfo.

This rambling response actually makes a valid point. If you're planning to make a move then you should get on with it and see if she shuts you down. If so then you can move on with life.

> met girl 10 times
> idealized said girl
> girl is not as he has idealized her
> rageinceled.png
> obvious struggle with rejection
> post about in on biz to get validation for his emotions.

Id recommend a low dose of klonopin like .5 or 1mg 2x a day to keep that shit in check user. It is not desirable

>shes a fucking top mark engineer, she does sport, shes pretty as hell
There are literally MILLIONS of girls alive RIGHT NOW who fit that description. Move on.

Two possibilities:

1. She made you think she was a conservative/pure girl just to catch your attention. Now that she dominated you, she's showing her real character.

2. It's a shit test.

If 1, do nothing. Move on.

If 2, you should show a bit of healthy jealousy, which is what she might be expecting from you. Just don't go too crazy. Just ask her what the fuck she was thinking when she talked about the bartender like that. Worst thing that can happen is she'll tell you she's not into you, in which case you move on. There are millions of women like her.

You sound like a woman yourself blathering on about all this shit. Don't...fucking...let...women...turn you into a woman... Your little fee fees start going wild and you start acting like a bitch. Women are fucked up by design. Just how it is. They test and test and it's up to you to not only shatter their tests but destroy their will to even test you. You need to be a brick wall. Fuck them as soon as possible because it completely changes the game and then be brick wall. All their leverage goes up in smoke the moment you fuck them, then they try to reposition you into moving in, marriage, and shit to reclaim their leverage and obliterate you.

Don't do the "we've been on 45 dates and I'm thinking about kissing her tonight but she cancelled and is going out with another friend named Big Dick Dan in her cell phone" type shit. You fuck her, lock her in, and then decide what to do next. If you've already fucked her and she's still trying to fuck some bartender I'd examine why that's the case because that never happens for me so you probably fucked something up, but assuming you did everything right and she still wanted to do this? Who cares! She is telegraphing to you her judgment is dog shit AND giving you an excuse to fuck other chicks and doing so in a way that makes you look like the good guy. Few women play their hands that badly.

hey faggot, Jow Forums isnt your fucking blog.
fuck off and see a therapist if u arent smart enough to figure out shit in your own life.

>bartender has figured out how to make money from fuck prostitute

>If 2, you should show a bit of healthy jealousy, which is what she might be expecting from you. Just don't go too crazy. Just ask her what the fuck she was thinking when she talked about the bartender like that.

this is not how you pass a shit test lol. at all.

Arent you supposed to laugh at her for being stupid

>... but what the fuck, seriously, It's like I cannot get used to this of behaviour, shes a fucking top mark engineer, she does sport, shes pretty as hell, she should be better than this. What the fuck.

Now you know. No matter what sorts of illusions people throw up, they are basic, animalistic, tribalistic at the core. Either you are the leader and control the woman, someone else will. Their behavior seems complex, but the underlying behavior is to try to identify and get with the dominant male.

>yes goy, just take these pills
Therapists are fucking jews the lot of them

show her feet moron

you gotta imply you don't care and have other options. it is about being jokey, but the best way to put it is "amused mastery".

it's very hard to think up an effective one-liner or somethin to deal with a girl telling you to your face she likes another guy. in this case the best thing is to get with another girl and ensure she finds out on her own to regain some ground here.

If you have been going out with her more than 10 times and haven't had sex, she is obviously not into you, no matter how much she smiles and how good you two have it together. 10 times and no sex is equal friendzone.

Don't be the friendzone guy, don't "fight" to move out of the friendzone, just stop going out with her and find someone else.

Reverse search the image not even the OP gf.

worst fucking larp every. Any real therapist, who isn't just some >20 year old larper, knows that you dont shill out diagnosis without individual time and communication with the person you are diagnosing. You're violating a ton of points of the code of ethics and conduct outlined APA. You going around pretending like you know what your talking about can easily lead to iatrogenic outcomes.

Bro some women test you to see if you're interested in them. If you orbit too much without acting they might thibk you're gay.

You can jokingly show some jealousy, which wouldn't imply you don't have other options. I suspect OP's girl might think he's gay because he's been orbiting her while nothing has happened

you're right about that, just going about it wrong i'd say.

if you dont get to fuck a girl by the end of the second date then drop the bitch

Stop being mad at her and focus on yourself. Damn dude, what’s wrong with her liking another dude? She doesn’t owe you shit. That’s the sad reality, bro.

Also, don’t focus your energy on women. They’ll come to you if they like you.

#
if it's a joke, then it's fine, but you didn't say that.

>"yeah, the bartender is just so HANDSOME, do you think i should go out with him?"
>"wtf I thought we were gonna move to first base soon after 10 dates"

would be the right way to play it I'd think. and then go from there.

Not sure how to tell you this, user, but it sounds like "she" is a red-pilled trans. And she is playing dread, trying to make you jealous. Whereas you are the woman. I would suggest going right for the crotch the next time you two go on a date. Just the confirm this theory. Also post an image of your dick.

Cringe beta

Only good post ITT, came here to post the same

very unbased

> I mean I had dozens of girls in my life but what the fuck

Let's see if this cumbrain can figure out the reason society has bred girls the way they are.

You do realize women play this game of dating multiple people @ once until they find someone they want to take a risk with. Besides if you didn’t fuck, then how could you even think you’re exclusive.

I thot it was funny.

If you don’t escalate immediately it’s fucking over you retard.

TEN fucking dates and you haven’t banged? It’s amazinf she’s still talking to you after one.

Women want a man who’s actually trying to fuck them. I’m sorry you feel for the basedcuck memes that women are these asexual angels

Attached: CFDFFA9A-10E4-4044-96BC-648509148013.jpg (512x512, 28K)

" you MIGHT..."
You twisted this into am absolute statement. Not me faggot.

biz: idolizes traps, brap hogs, e-thots, anime whores and models
Also biz: Why cant I find a nice lady?

You recommended a script of drugs for a disorder you he MIGHT have?

The gayest brainlet comments in this thread are from a poster called chainlink. What a surprise

Hot girls get turned into demon succibi by our society, the true redpill is to take a girl that has accepted that she is just another human walking around, girls are bottomless attention pits that you should never start feeding.
Every attention must be honest, true and well deserved. Our society today makes us think that love is accepting all the bullshit from the other. It is not gentlemen.
Farewell, look for a discrete cute gf and dca link.

its a stinky pajeet bitch

indian women are nigger tier trash
so are indian ppl in general
fuck op

Indian guy here

If you don't treat Indian girls like crap they'll go elsewhere. They need a man to control them but a guy who doesn't give a shit about them. Just look at Indian dads

Post your credentials or kys

That's called being human, fucking retard. Maybe society needs to stop idealizing women again.

Thank you for this, this is the only answer that really helped me.

how do i short relationship threads in biz

Nice journal post faggot
It would do you good to stop worrying about whores and their opinions and just get yourself another whore. Seriously, within a day of having a new whore you will forget about the old one.