Vidt burns 3k vidts daily on a 37.9m supply

>vidt burns 3k vidts daily on a 37.9m supply
>req burns 0 reqs daily on a 1b supply
why is req double the mcap of vidt again?

Attached: V-ID_blockchain_-logo.png (250x250, 10K)

All verifications are free on all subscription plans. One hundred validations are free for clients even on the $55 option. One validation is worth less than 55 cents, once you factor in profit margin and everything else the subscription offers to clients. Keep in mind, one validation costs at least 5 tokens. When you do the math, it's around 11 cents.

Tokens are divisible, except no reason why it would be necessary. There's a huge supply and it's a Chuck E Cheese token. V-ID could print eight trillion tokens out of thin air. It has no utility outside of the V-ID API. V-ID doesn't give a shit about the price, as they're paid in FIAT. V-ID makes majority of its revenue from subscription plans, servicing, and on-site training.

Token not needed. There is no staking and there is no reason to hold VIDT. Token is useless without a subscription plan.

Bagholders are now making up lies as well, do not believe anything they say:

Attached: numbers-dont-lie.png (819x618, 32K)

Because biz likes promises and hype instead of revenue and adoption.

Attached: 1564945322306.jpg (2466x2164, 1.43M)

CAN'T READ NOT SELLING

hey pajeet. I'll make it simple for anyone reading. Nothing you said is true, and more importantly it does not matter.

They are buying back over 100k tokens this month. That rate is going up every month. How many tokens will be left in a year?

Mmm fudding but directly linking to a rumour

Suggests you're just an accumulating faggot

>3k daily on a 37900k supply
bearish

All verifications are free on all subscription plans. One hundred validations are free for clients even on the $55 option. One validation is worth less than 55 cents, once you factor in profit margin and everything else the subscription offers to clients. Keep in mind, one validation costs at least 5 tokens. When you do the math, it's around 11 cents.

Tokens are divisible, except no reason why it would be necessary. There's a huge supply and it's a Chuck E Cheese token. V-ID could print eight trillion tokens out of thin air. It has no utility outside of the V-ID API. V-ID doesn't give a shit about the price, as they're paid in FIAT. V-ID makes majority of its revenue from subscription plans, servicing, and on-site training.

Token not needed. There is no staking and there is no reason to hold VIDT. Token is useless without a subscription plan.

your mother's life expectancy is bearish you fucking dirty cunt

kek

just got back into top 150 wallets again after I was pushed out over the past couple weeks, it's good to know people actually believe in this and accumulate since its inception. can't wait for t1 exchange. very comfy hodl

Attached: 1568069991164.png (720x945, 149K)

>I'll make it simple for anyone reading. Nothing you said is true, and more importantly it does not matter.
Stellar argument! Everyone now believes what you have to say.

>They are buying back over 100k tokens this month. That rate is going up every month. How many tokens will be left in a year?
Assuming all the current clients will stay on board for years to come.
Assuming they will get major more companies.
Assuming VIDT will not print eight trillion tokens out of thin air, which they have said before they could do if necessary.

Assuming wrong. I wouldn't accumulate this piece of garbage because I don't see a pump happening any time soon. I'm not buying for a potential 30% - 40% which will still be below ATH.

doing gods work out here
cant believe we still have bagholders of VIDT here lmaooo
started the shills around sub 10 cents all the way to 50cents where they got JUSTED

Just like quant when it went from 4 to 1.80 right

Just like Chainlink when it went from 4 to 1.80 right. Let's hope you don't think Chainlink will go back to $4 ever again or you have made two bad investments back to back.

Buying every paycheck. Imagine being retarded enough to believe this half-ass fud

Attached: 1566812759822.png (2324x2923, 1.5M)

Anons, ask yourself why this reddit spacer chooses to paste this same trash every day of his life. Does he have a personal agenda? A vendetta? What makes him so passionate and autistic in his efforts? Could it be he's using cheap tactics to try to drop the price to his buy targets so he can become a whale, as many other dedicated FUD pasta posters have done with successful projects throughout the history of crypto era biz?

REQ is double the cap ahhhhhhahhahabjabanaaban

I know, right? VIDT could realistically go to $35+ based on what prior projects have achieved in the CMC Top 100 with similar total supply.

>Anons, ask yourself why this reddit spacer chooses to paste this same trash every day of his life. Does he have a personal agenda? A vendetta? What makes him so passionate and autistic in his efforts? Could it be he's using cheap tactics to try to drop the price to his buy targets so he can become a whale, as many other dedicated FUD pasta posters have done with successful projects throughout the history of crypto era biz?
I post in other Jow Forums threads as well, you doofus. Takes zero effort to copy paste from a textfile. It's funny that I almost always get the first post in every thread. No one cares about VIDT as an investment opportunity.

Better question is, after looking at the price action and zero developments, who is making these threads? There's at least five of them in a day. Usually after I post the pasta, someone quickly makes another one right after. Could it be that bagholders try to make it seem like there's a buzz?

Based VERIFIED ViDsionary.

Attached: inbedwith.VIDT.777.png (1259x1133, 2.62M)

you realize that everyone whose been accumulating this is net negative. you're not in good company fag.

prior projects were pumped by the golden bull run of 2017. you won't be so lucky.

VIDT is yet another late to the ICO party type of token. Shill groups that desperately want their wallets pumped keep posting even though crypto is yet to finish its current bear market. If you aren't in Bitcoin, it's pointless to hold alts. There's probably a small fraction of alts that will rise when Bitcoin peaks in the next bull run.

So is this really a dead project? Tiring of getting justed, really thought this one was good

It will pump to $1 soon. If youre too retarded to act accordingly, that's your issue

Why would it pump to 1$ soon? Because of a tier 1 exchange?

>Because of a tier 1 exchange?

No. It will pump to $1 soon because alts pump in unison with Bitcoin. Bitcoin will hit 16K soon, and VIDT will pump hard. It tends to pump about 2-3X the magnitude of BTC. The next top will be near $1.

Attached: Antshares.jpg (630x630, 95K)

Vishnu please

Attached: IMG_20190707_094855.jpg (1024x626, 36K)

Dilate

Like clockwork