"user do you want to maybe hangout sometime and maybe show me some of that crypto stuff you've been talking about?"

>"user do you want to maybe hangout sometime and maybe show me some of that crypto stuff you've been talking about?"

Attached: 1567978883579.jpg (1242x1540, 888K)

Attached: Race-Mixing.png (923x879, 1.09M)

Yet the world most beautiful women come from south America

This board is about statistics and finance fggt

Google

The continent with the worlds most miss universe titles

Venezuela

Brazil

Shall I continue fggt?

Attached: thispretty.jpg (639x640, 69K)

Yeah those things are objective af and not used for social engineering where diversity always gets extra points.

Attached: missh.png (1165x884, 1.46M)

Look at that nose

>statistics and finance

welcome to /stiz/

No, Eastern Europe has the most beautiful women. Also, most Brazilian women are ugly outside of the Southern Region.

I like it.

Attached: 1566765889064s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>most beautiful women come from south America
The most beautiful women from South America are at least 90% European, just by skimming the wiki page for brazilian female models.

No

Black men are objectively superior

Attached: blackbull2.png (366x588, 288K)

No fucking way

The fact that you have this picture saved just for Jow Forums posting says a lot about you.

hes posted it like 5 times today too

notice how you don't even deny the truth. telling. the black man is the superior specimen of Man. We need to accept it.

>pubescent child is ugly
>adult makes is not
SHOCKING
Its not like de niro is some catch either

Roids make anyone objectively superior. Hell, I'm only on Ostarine and I could kill anybody in this thread in an eyeblink and impregnate their menopausal mothers with my precum.

Why? So you can steal it? Get the fuck away from me you ugly nigger lmao.

Attached: A700B636-EA5E-45A8-860D-B981403B7B13.jpg (456x268, 31K)

nobody likes dicklet larpers

Oh look, it's the bi-hourly Jow Forums race bait thread.

Can some hotpocket just set up a sticky and be done with it already? All this making threads all the time thing is so onerous.

In fact, rename the board: Jow Forums Black Interracial Zeitgeist.

Blacks are trash tier. Children, even infants know this. That anyone tries to debate this fact is beyond laughable. Blacks are hardly superior even in penis size, as if that is any worthwhile metric.

Whites are hardier and more adaptable. They will survive into the future, niggers will eventually die out.

God I would smash that so hard

everything about your post is literally incorrect, is this satire? the dick size thing is pure cope, micropeen much?

Everything about your post is literally incorrect. Was it satire? The dick size thing is pure cope. Micropeen much?

sauce

P.S.
hard·ly (adverb)
>a —used to emphasize a minimal amount. "I hardly knew her."
>b —used to soften a negative. "You can't hardly tell who anyone is"
2019 and niggers still can't read.

>Yet the world most beautiful women come from south America
Even AI knows that scandinavian women are the best looking ones on earth and non-whites being less attractive when you look at the average. Also, haven't you seen the news recently? This "miss universe" shit is just a political shitshow, bringing that up is just retarded.

Sorry I don't date redguards.
Now please leave or I will call the guards to remove by force.

Attached: 1508293326825.jpg (1005x975, 338K)

>See here is my Binance account
>One BTC is worth over $10,000 USD!
>I’ll send you 1 coin if you let me go to the root in your asshole
>The transaction will come through as 1 LINK until the blockchain fully encryptifies it but we can fuck once your phone dings.

Id beat the shit out of you js.

Blacks are very submissive and easily enslaved.

Ostarine isn’t a steroid dummy.

AWOOOOOOOOOGA
*tribal drums* BAH BAH DUM DUM DUM BAH DUM
*car horn* AWOOOOOOOOGA AWOOOOOGA!
*tongue drops out of mouth onto floor*
*eyes pop out* BWOINGOINGOINGOING
OOOOHHHH MARON!

This looks like a job for turdman

Attached: 1C113FBA-3E33-46C4-BB8F-E40703FEC595.jpg (600x337, 33K)

>Uhh, Sorry, me and my girlfriend are involved in a pretty active social group. I could ask or whatever if maybe they would be cool about you coming but we dont really talk about crypto, like ever. Yeah, umm, its kinda hard to explain, but sort of like how irish people celebrate St. Patrick's day, we do that similar sort of thing.

Attached: 1542835223587.png (711x287, 410K)

Arepanon here, im pretty sure lots of those miss universe awards venezuela won where bought. Also, please dont use beauty pageants as a metric. That shit is cancer