First house

So I saved up enough money for a downpayment for an apartment that I'm interested in, but it means i'll have to find a stable job with a consistent income to maintain it. for another 15 years...
I'm considering to invest the money to make it possible to purchase the apartment in one transaction.

What's the smartest thing to do in this situation? What would you do?

Attached: awerd.jpg (1640x1080, 301K)

Invest that money in some nice projects that’ll give you decent returns. Imo there is no need to rush an house if you have a ability to earn more.
Some interesting projects to look at like Howdoo might be something for you

what? you're saying instead of using the down payment now, you're thinking of investing it so that you can buy outright later? that's not likely to work out for you. you act like you have a guaranteed 10x trade on the table which is not how the world works.

Aren't you currently paying rent? You living for free with your parents? If you are living for free, buy the apt and rent it out only if the rent can cover mortgage and property tax.
Otherwise, find a job you lazy goyim.

I think it’s a good choice to invest that money, not sure about your age, but I think if you have the chance to gain more, you should go for that chance

What is this howdoo project, I’ve seeing it everywhere lately. So many people talking about it

Howdoo is a new generation social media platform that’s based om blockchain, it had some nice unique features with a solid team and tech.
Definitely worthy to take a look at

House is essential, you’ll need a rooftop to stay under

Where you buying the apartment?

Buy the apartment if you’re around 30, and if you’re in your early 20s i would just invest to make gains

It’s a hidden gem! They recently got listed on idex and tripled the volume in just 1 day

Damn I’m in a similar situation, really in a dilemma

I think a property under your name is always a good choice, go for the apartment

All in link and you can buy 5 houses within a year

Just buy btc, it’ll go to 100k within a few years and you know it too

Spent it all on drugs n hoes

easy AF to spot 2-3'x in this market if you're patient and hold through minor losses. i'm up 30x this year alone. newfags. kek.

This is the smartest course of action.

Don't buy the apartment OP. Buy Bitcoin and wait the 15 years you would have had to wage slave before selling. Then, fuck the apartment and buy the whole building.

Will this be also listed on bigger exchanges than IDEX somewhere soon? Volume is ok but im not sure if its really worth to buy?

Worst advice ever

Its worth to buy. Just use your money and boom you are rich.

>I get a job at iIT last year.
>20 thousand euros savings for one year.
>I pay the entrance of a flat.
Now I can get to live in it or rent it, earning a small percentage and covering the purchase.
buying a flat is always a good investment

Money management is key to sustain yourself user. Keep looking for profit opportunities. I’ll spoon-feed you one today: UOS. Check it out user.

Attached: D46947E7-DCB8-4AE2-BAC5-8CB798A3F01C.jpg (1024x1068, 197K)

>it's an idex poo stealth shill thread
abandon ship

Attached: 1562629625080.png (645x773, 11K)

Take a risk user, its all over biz and soon twitter too

Post trade history

My dear friend ,do the needful!

Been following the project for a while now and could definitely say it made me some money. The liquidity is shit but I dropped like 500 bucks that turned into 3k so pretty nice stash to take my gf out for dinner. Might create and post it on my Howdoo account kek

Attached: UDOO trading log 4.jpg (939x798, 67K)

>tfw dad owns an apartment on the other side of the country
>i just pretend its mine and have parties and shit

Depends on the housing market and how much a down-payment is. The housing market in the UK is clearly in a ubble and I wouldn't be surprised to see it pop in a few years, catalysed by Brexit. If I had the money for a down-payment now I would invest 3/4 in fairly safe stocks and use the other 1/4 to gamble a little bit with in crypto. If you're willing to wait a few years you could buy a bitcoin and cash out in the next bubble, if you have significantly less than that maybe invest in a few gems or a mix of the two.

live in a car and use the money to 3x long bitcoin

I would accumulate as much as uDoo before the news comes.

They also hit top 2 volume on Idex. Moon is coming, redditfags will fomo in later when we bizfags dump on them kekeke

That sounds like a disaster

This is really not how the world works? Damn thanks for your wise words. Just get a BPRO bag and the world will be on your side!

Attached: 5849453.jpg (1052x1510, 455K)