I just applied for a credit card in some random persons name/ssn...

I just applied for a credit card in some random persons name/ssn. I said they had a 100k income with no rent and they gave me a 7k credit line. I had it sent to a house that's recently vacant in my neighborhood. Talk me out of activating this card and cashing out the limit at ATMs across my city because this seems like the easiest 7k of my life. fbi im just kidding lol

Attached: the-death-of-casagemas.jpg (800x612, 197K)

even if it works out, itll catch up to you in the end. its very easy to track everything anyone does especially when you end up not paying the money and the person reports credit fraud. you will get investigated.

Cameras. Jail. Dropping the soap. The usual. It’s not 1986 anymore user. You will get caught.

your ID is black because you're gonna get blacked so hard in jail

if he used a vpn, took a bus everywhere, had a antifa mask on with black sunglasses and a hoddie, how can an anyone track OP?

You are already fucked. You just committed identity theft that shit is not taken lightly. Everything can be traced back to you. Have fun in federal prison, you better start stretching you butthole now so it hurts less when bubba rapes you.

ATMs all have cameras. I'm curios as to any other methods lol. I'll lurk this thread

wear a black mask and sunglasses and larp as one of those antifa faggots. cash out from atm and bam.
buy crypto and wash trade with monero

How are you buying crypto. You have to deposit that cash.

bitcoin atm

I just reported this thread. Have fun op. Should've got a job like the rest of us, dumbass criminal scum.

obviously you cant cash out and buy bitcoin with that exact same amount. do little amounts spaced out to avoid suspicion and also wear your normal cloths without sunglasses and mask when doing the bitcoin atm.

Keep sucking that Jewish cock faggot. This is completely victimless. The person will get compensated . It's only the banker Jews that are inconvenienced

Get a job faglord

>t. seething boomer

Wear a hijab and do it. Activate at a netcafe using VPN while wearing hijab. Use the money to buy weapons and commit atrocities against the elite.

not a good idea retard

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy crypto online using said credit card? If you're using TOR for everything it should be an airtight plan

because he will fuck up somewhere
user always fucks up somewhere

you clearly don't belong here fuck off back to boomerville

>t.Underage that never used a cc
Go back to minercraft or whatever game kids play today

Do it on halloween night.