ITT list PnD shitcoins that were heavily shilled on Jow Forums and then everyone forgot about them:

ITT list PnD shitcoins that were heavily shilled on Jow Forums and then everyone forgot about them:
Chainium (Own)
REN
SENT

Attached: 1564080494991.png (846x480, 413K)

NANO
BAT
ZIL
REQ
CRED

when normies become aware, bizlets dump & move on (smart)

BAT isn't forgotten, there's a thread about it right now.

brapper, except it never pumped just a dump and dump

man I cant wait to get rich enough I cant have cute 18-25 yr old girls make me kiss their pantied buttcheeks.

Nobody's buying though, it's dead

Sadly user being rich doesn't matter much.
If you can't pick up girls while being poor nothing is going to change, at best you're going to get exploited by some golddigger.

It's only going to change if it becomes possible to buy a chad body for yourself.

Unless you meant expensive prostitutes in which case carry on

VID

Ethbet. Rip

ARK, STRATIS, WAVES were the three "sensible" bets when I first started this shit.

AMB
DBC
UFR
VET
REQ
WTC
PRL

Theres a lot more, all of these have dropped AT LEAST 90%, some shiners have dropped 99% (DBC) or have completely exited (PRL). Remember this post before you FOMO into that next “hot” Jow Forumscoin

hello what is cartoon name sirs

it's not dead. The advertisers buy BAT pretty often and in huge numbers. Problem is all of us NEETs sell our brave tips for BTC every month, no one is holding this shit in altcoin bear market.
It's still better than 95% of crypto's based on actual users and adoption.

Idiots think spending crypto is good for price, but but use cases. fuck use cases if you're not holding

2019:
LIT
VIDT
LTO
CHX
SENT
RLC

2018:
REQ
WTC
UFR
DBC
ETHORSE
ARK

and so many more

>LIT being dead/ a PnD scheme
Explain yourself.

Sent is far from over.

Looks like Kodomo No Jikan

0xbtc

Devery

This, it is called "Kodomo No Jikan". The manga is better though.

Attached: 5a03dd8ccf1209e25b4f7ade3a942d32.jpg (800x1154, 175K)

Lamden TAU

DGB
NEO
PIVX
NANO
VET
WTC
TRX
BTT

yeah I suppose they might try to do another pump and dump cycle with it. But would Jow Forums fall for it? Yeah they probably would.

Attached: 6f1d8e2929a5e2ca4c481d536448cedb.png (1187x329, 24K)

literally a brapper thread or two yesterday.

This manga was created by a woman by the way

>not a single mention of ONE
Does that mean people recognise it as a good coin or was it so obscure that nobody can even remember it?

The latter

>18-25

Attached: 1535783067984.jpg (2048x1448, 590K)

why has panty shots become so much more rare in anime these days? they were everywhere before. just look at the early studio ghibli films.

Attached: big milkers.png (1000x1000, 359K)

>It's only going to change if it becomes possible to buy a chad body for yourself.
The rich and powerful never have chad bodies you absolute larper.