This place is absolutely useless now. Where did all the smart people go?

This place is absolutely useless now. Where did all the smart people go?

Attached: 1566419690011.jpg (692x630, 79K)

I think its due to the crypto market being over

Its not over faggot!

Anyone who has made it is probably balls deep in asian whore pussy right now

smart people talk here sometimes. the smartest guy i've ever met posts here sometimes. people will reply with empty declarations. they won't provide any arguments or evidence, they just state something as if stating it should be enough for other people to accept it. and there are like a hundred times as many people making noise as there are people making sense.

>Where did all the smart people go?
ask the jannies

chainlink is a scam, dumb motherfucker. that's what your going for, right? no more link content, etc. etc. well they ou have it. fucking retard kys

This is the Jow Forums indicator, buy now

>Where did all the smart people go?
right now? they're on binance selling their LINK stacks, that's where.

Crypto market is shit but Jow Forums is shit because far too many slide threads allowed to flood the board: "how many [shitcoin] to get this thot/tranny" being the most persistent and obviously off-topic.

they made it and gout out

eh, crypto is in its infancy. there are steals to be had everywhere. but they're probably not going to save you from working a normal job in 6 months or whatever it is you want.

>smart people

They're certainly no on Jow Forums, at least not as regular posters.

they sold at 4.50 and are now dining with 10/10 hoes in expensive restaurants all over the globe.

Waiting in line to fuck your mom.

We're holding quietly.

Chinks like twu killed this board

we're still here. we just don't post often because when we do post Jow Forums always calls us pajeets.

Attached: 1565897370306.gif (733x351, 245K)

They're retired selling at the top of the bullrun.

All the people here trying to find new gems, all crypto influencers still trading shitcoins etc are all people that tryint to hard to cover the fact that they lost most of their money after the crash, where smarter people sold everything.

They went to redit

they made it in 17 and all went to Thailand and currently banging traps

Honestly I would take gout if it meant I’d make it. I hear it’s painful though