This is bad

Really fucking bad.

Attached: CC6177E3-0A60-4143-BEE3-BCA378F573EB.jpg (1242x2130, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OracleStartup/status/1171862232726212609
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I tihnk Oracle cancelled because of these news. They dont want to be associated with link anymore. Just wait a few days, Oracle is going to back out...

You think that's bad? Check out Oracle's twitter. They just confirmed that "MUH 50 STARTUPS" are pulling out because of this. LMAO.

its dead. You were warned. Don't get taken by scams based on your isolation an need to belong again. Learn from it.

Attached: linkthenewelite13.jpg (1100x685, 246K)

ITS ALL CRUMBLING DOWN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

based Yahoo! spreading the gospel

>two articles
wow how amazing

Screenshot and post the link

Dumb nigger

To the actual twitter post, nigger.

HAEAEHEHAHAEHEAHEA

I can’t believe it’s actually confirmed that link is a scam now. Wow I lost so much money after I sold earlier. I am never listening to anyone on this shit board again

Would you look at that, nigger. Fake. Dumbass.

Attached: Screenshot_20190911-161233.png (1080x1920, 531K)

nothingburger

FAT MAN BAD, CAYMAN ISLANDS, SCAM

Attached: sssd.jpg (175x288, 19K)

>we were
>we were kings n sheit. 1k EOY gonna be new elite rich and shiet.

What does that have to do with what I said, brainlet? That tweet is fake, retard. Get btfod.

Why should I reply seriously when you're too fucking stupid to search properly. Fucking state of linkshits lmao
twitter.com/OracleStartup/status/1171862232726212609

not understanding how important it is that it's literally the first thing you see when you google chainlink. jesus christ.

wow because people really use google news to search for chainlink! wow based and redpilled!

KEEP ME POSTED!
What in that tweet has to do with anything negative?

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

If the fake shilling on this board wasn't obviously you deserved to loose your life savings.
Real anons complain weekly about getting bogged and you still hold?
lolololololololollolololololololololollololololol

>im going to skip over the yahoo article to the pajeet article

that tweet is actually pretty bullish
it's not uncommon for companies to pull out of presentations because they'e not there yet

the same guy is throat fucking mayli and posting these threads. don't reply.

Can't wait the day link pumps so I can see you on the news as a suicide victim.

Also, retard.
>They just confirmed that "MUH 50 STARTUPS" are pulling out because of this.
>because of this
You're full of shit and offered 0 facts on this. Just assumptions. Eat shit and have sex.

Absolutely seething linktards!

The thing is.... there is OBVIOUS price manipulation with link. Constant suppression.

No one saw this coming

Attached: norf_chainlink.png (633x724, 365K)

I remember even before the pump the people that raised concerns about the huge amount of supply locked up and they were laughed at because those funds were for "institutions" and '"increasing adoption". And consider that the amount sold is like a drop in the bucket compared to what's left lol.

Attached: QT_22.jpg (800x1067, 127K)