Chainlink is bad

>chainlink is bad

Attached: photo_2018-11-24_20-57-36.jpg (633x591, 27K)

[generic fud]

Attached: linkball10.png (900x900, 414K)

Attached: 1568110220771.jpg (480x272, 23K)

>chainlink is good

Attached: 1568278993698.jpg (633x590, 37K)

His meme is still true. And you're an NPC for falling for the left/right meme. "muh redpill" so confident in your retardation. Trump betrayed you

>t.kike

Jews and Asians are smarter than Whites.

Blacks, Mexicans and Islanders are physically superior to Whites.

Why are whites so inferior?

Attached: the-right-cant-fight-but-they-are-good-at-surrender-25372484.png (500x562, 107K)

>t.shlomostein

Attached: 123432.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

>blue-white cube bad

Attached: 1568276816470s.png (972x644, 197K)

link=CNN

Attached: 12540516.jpg (640x805, 160K)

>Link keeps making baseless statements about Jow Forums
Damn you're dumb.

go suck Jamal's cock linkcuck

Asians will never have superiority, they are born morally corrupt and have the emotional maturity of a teenage girl

Attached: there-was-an-attempt-21423151.png (500x495, 33K)

>implying that you (westerners) have ever been a teenage girl in the first place
oooof... why am i surrounded by lowly monkeys like that. and i am supposed to interact with these emotionally "mature" race-roasties later on, right? no dice, user. i am going raceless.

cope harder soilinker

t.

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 6K)

poor soicuck seething from his linkbags lmao

Attached: 32499354.png (231x218, 9K)

>mom! I started a flamewar again! MOOOOOM

I mean at least it was a good scheme, right? Pretty creative if you ask me.

Attached: 4L_mXdOiXPM.jpg (1180x842, 60K)

>soicuck keeps seething
more tears cuck

Attached: 123123.jpg (199x253, 9K)

>Chainlink is the only crpyto that matters

Attached: neccbeerd.jpg (480x640, 38K)

Attached: chainlink roi at 1 usd outperforming market.png (1830x1859, 88K)

>nazis were right-wing
>confederates were more right-wing than the north
left vs right in america has typically been (as it should be everywhere else if "left-wing and right-wing politics" are going to mean a goddamned thing) a measure of collectivism vs individualism, which is the axis to which all matters can be measured in
if something involves the forcing of one or more people to be subject to
slave ownership is a fundamental violation of the liberty of the enslaved, and is thus one of the least individualistic things you can do
that said, it's not like a slave was treated poorly by your typical southern slaveowner; though slavery is still a violation of liberty, these slaves had a much better life and fairer treatment in the states than they ever could have dreamed of having in africa, and the smartest of the slaves—not happy to be slaves, being intelligent—damn well understood this.
some of the gov'ts of the northern states were okay with slavery—but it was especially in the north that individual inventors invested their time and energy into developing machinery, and industrialists invested their money into purchasing and funding the development of these machines. no slavery. capitalism.

the nazis literally implemented and promoted intellectual welfare and collected tax money to put people in death camps, but they still respected (to some degree) the individuality of people who they'd recognized as their own
they were much closer to being right-of-center than the soviets, the PRC, or the DPRK—but all of that really is hardly saying anything
their ideals are nowhere near as individualistic as any country or state whose taxes are low-to-nonexistent, and that recognizes and respects "negative" rights while refusing to recognize "positive" rights while not stopping any private endeavor that wishes to risk their own capital to attempt the such measures amongst volunteers

dr;ns

Lmao look at the length of this cope!
SEETHING!

Attached: 1567416475302.gif (182x249, 81K)

Stop pretending you dont spend 8 hours a day fudding Link loser

cue antifa coma punches

dr;ns

oh SHIT i just realized i forgot to finish an entire paragraph in this; got busy and fucked off, then came back to a different place in the writing
if you read it and were confused, just ignore the line that reads "if something involves the forcing of one or more people to be subject to"; i wound up not really needing to elaborate on it. everything else is fine

Don't worry DR/NS.

should i get chainlink brehs

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCK CHAINLINK
>THEY RUINED Jow Forums WITH SPAM, THEREFORE I WILL SPAM BACK FOR REVENGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1550979022192.jpg (548x495, 97K)

dr;ns