What went wrong?

Attached: sent.png (1366x646, 36K)

1 word, pajeets

They openly lied about Binance listing, hardware partnerships, larped as burger aryans when the teams actually Russian, loaded a cosmos tutorial to their github, openly ran a ripped copy of openvpn that leaked users DNS, threatened people who criticized them, all there volume is from trading bots, and the list goes on. Gee I wonder what went wrong?

Attached: E4714D44-CC13-4F52-A999-1CAD9711E1A5.jpg (1599x1157, 177K)

You forgot the shill teams they paid to spam this shit 24/7 but that's pretty much it

Was anyone stupid enough to buy?

I threw about $80 into it which is now worth $20. Lesson learnt. Pointless selling for $20. Will just sit on it and who knows, 5 years from now maybe I'll get my $80 lol.

I don’t think anyone would actually buy it. It’s keeps dumping into the street shitter and there only volume is bots.

this. Pajeets at it again. I keep telling you fucktards, but you never listen. Sent, vidt, one, rsr. It's the same old pajeets tricking you and scamming people

I was making a few bucks riding the pump and dumps on Idex when it was shilling like crazy here, then Idex decided to ban U.S customers and I couldnt offload my stash at the last pump. Only stuck with like $100 tho

Gee... I was calling lower lows yesterday, but now I think this will go straight to zero.

Ah... It's fun to laugh at retards. I fucking told them, they didnt listen.

Attached: mqy0a.png (1320x637, 44K)

all eyes are on chainlink now until end of oct or the entire year. No one cares about these shitcoin yet.

No one will ever care about this shitcoin

The Discord PnD worked just fine. What do you mean?

this thread is the most transparent attempt to FUD lower so you can buy. get fucked, faggots. we're back to prepump levels and you have nothing on SENT anymore. move on to the next P&D and let this coin be the real project it has been for 2 years already

There were at least two people who did. One of them managed to make a small return instead of losing money. Other guy is presumably still HODLING XDDD

Shit guys he's onto us. Sentinel token is the future sirs

The only thing worse than a scammer that literally steals your money... Is a SCAMMER like me who steals your future riches by TRICKING you into not buying SENT TOKENS!

Don't fall for my tricks anons!

Attached: 1470069233791.jpg (641x491, 43K)

>hey look, it's literally that one guy who puts a lot of time and effort into FUDing every SENT thread. he's not pathetic or anything

>Hey look it's the guy who constantly shills his useless magic token to steal other people's money. He's not lower than a nigger or anything

It was obviously pumped and dumped. Scammed again biz, scammed again.

i'm a man who owns some SENT. i stopped into this thread to see if the FUDers had actual points yet or if it was still mere gloating over price movement. i found what every thread has contained so far: that one guy, literally you. kek.

Yes, it was a pnd. BUT Sent is a legit project so it will pump again later.

Everyone ITT calling it a scam is me? Cool.

You're not a man, you're an insect

Post proof of those comfy SENT bags too, BROTHER. Would love to see it. Hope you're ACCUMULATING another BAG at these "cheap" prices too, since it's not a scam you know? Buy some now and post proof, BROTHER!

>seething some more, remembering the 0 again

>One guy fuds and caused the price to totally fucking collapse.
Hahahaha what a delusional faggot.

Why yes I’m sitting comfy with my sent bags. Didn’t you here they got 500k atoms from cosmos?

Attached: AD57A1C7-1B78-4941-8119-BA4CE9E46982.jpg (620x410, 33K)

I here'd it, but me buyd it

>How come this pump and dump didn't pump and dump?
Actually, it did. Nothing went wrong.