ETH in 2030 - $10k possible?

Shill me on this. and say thy this is doing 100x during the next bull run

Attached: ETH.png (362x444, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7MeJionPMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it will be delisted by every exchange within 4 years

2030 this will be a deadcone

> there are definitely low m.cap jems i invested $145 on that are new and will replace ETH in no time because are zoomer coins bruh

depends if ETH 2.0 has a testnet by then

$10k in 2030 is FUD.
Think $100k
It's literally going to be THE financial platform for the entire world.

$1,000 end of year
$10,000 end of 2020
$100,000 end of 2022

ETH is literally the next internet layer lol

you have to do LSD or mushrooms and think for 8+ hours to get it

next year is going to be wild

it is like going long on javascript being used in 2030. suuure.... maybe, maybe not.

BASED. 1000 EOY is FUD

>you have to do LSD or mushrooms and think for 8+ hours to get it
lol

Attached: thh.png (630x1428, 152K)

This isn't the HOLO thread user, think you got confused.

holo doesn't even have a global consensus. It's literally impossible for hot to exist on holochain, which is a perfect example of irony.

seriously, all the crypto code execution platforms are still new and its still easy to change things. when more and more things get dependent on ethereum code changes will have to be more conservative and thats when some new thing comes along that completely changes everything and eth tanks. or maybe it will adapt. 11 years is a fucking eternity

youtube.com/watch?v=j7MeJionPMA

user i know the worst fud ETH has. the tech is so revolutionary and so it cannot be contained. trust me, they have tried. you can't estimate the true amount of intellectual and technical capital that has been unleashed in this space. it will lose developers that don't matter.

it's like a giant stealth mode startup hivemind poker game on a global networked scale. ETH is its own ecosystem. no one wants to flip up their hand right now, but once people do, it will be unstoppable.

you think there are stealth dapps being developed and the current dapp developers will leave and that's a good thing?
that sounds far fetched

is $100,000 per ETH Actually REALLY possible??

Redpill me

>he doesnt know

Ether will be $2,500 by Q1 of 2020. Kindly screencap this in a timely fashion. Greatly appreciated.

ethereum can't scale and never will. that alone makes it worth go down to zero because its garbage at being a currency (unlimited supply)

Phase 0: Introducing Proof of Stake.
Arrival: Q1 2020
Inflation rate: Same as bitcorns.

bro this fud doesnt work anymore hahahah

ETH will disappear into vaults to protect elaborate corporate grade systems for smart contracts and proof of stake nodes

Effective supply cap will initiate: Introducing Proof of Stake.

PoS is a scam though and doesnt work. cryptocurrency is revolutionary because of PoW, PoS removes the monetary incentive to keep the network safe

>PoS is a scam though and doesnt work.
Oh, ok. I'll sell my massive stack now, son.

I think there's a pretty good chance ETH dies. it had the first mover advantage which is huge in this market, but it's trash. it's amazing it because as big as it did considering solidity is turbo autismo scratch that no one fucking likes.

this is some really low tier bait

its the truth, maybe if you didnt find out about crypto only in 2018 you'd know that

cant wait to see the cope in 6 months

Attached: 1567373348441.png (600x600, 177K)

Bought Zil

imagine this much bearphoria

>people legitimately think PoW is better than PoS
hilarious

Not a bear whatsoever. I actually have 38 ETHs
Will sell at the top of the upcoming high of ETH 2.0
That’s when ETH becomes another shitcone

PoS = centralized shitcoin. simple as that.
on PoW, anyone can realistically compete for blocks if they have enough money for miners or develop some new generation miners.
on PoS, you can't. if the guys on the top decide to not sell, which is what they will do, there is no way to remove the power from them.
enjoy your centralized piece of shit scam, i'll keep using coins that use the consensus mechanism that is ACTUALLY the revolutionary piece of cryptocurrencies, that ACTUALLY makes these systems decentralized and that ACTUALLY makes the network safe because there is an ACTUAL monetary incentive to not fuck with the network

so most likely yes, as it's already been used for longer

Bitcoin has value because of its PoW hash rate and the difficulty to mine. PoS coins all depreciate in value over time as it costs almost nothing to mine.

>Not a bear whatsoever.
>Will sell at the top of the upcoming high of ETH 2.0
That’s when ETH becomes another shitcone

are you reading this

yes

Attached: teslaResistanceHonk.png (894x680, 291K)

yes its gonna become a shitcoin. right now its already a shitcoin compared to btc, but after 2.0 its gonna be an oficial shitcoin. its amazing how biz shifted from majority well informed tech savy people to majority retarded twitter-like brainlets that dont understand anything about crypto. this space is unironically dead you people are the absolute worse

>PoS aint right
>just rent a warehouse with industrial electrical hookups + buy miners from the Chinese + pay for security dude

I'm almost at 32 ETH boys, am I doing it right?