STOP DUMPING YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK DONT YOU RETARDS REALIZE THIS IS THE MOST UNDERVALUED ASSET ON RHE PLANET?? Who the fuck is selling? FUCK YOU JPM

Attached: 6F8E1426-8932-471B-BD8F-4C96AE57F0CB.jpg (800x800, 84K)

bitch ass nigger

when this all collapses, the dollar won't matter. only ounces, fren. we going back to the wild west.

Attached: 1548261482724.png (394x329, 100K)

get fucked goldbugs

Some serious dumping going on. Might be headed back to $16

>a fucking rock used for jewelry
did you think you outsmarted the bankers or something hahahahahahaha maybe in another decade it will see $20 again

I converted most of my silver to gold yesterday, Just kept my morgans, 2 cute silver rounds with girls on them, a mercury dime. That's it, otherwise HELLO GOLD. The real king of PMs.

Attached: zzzzzzz.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

so BTFD man

youre gonna get buttfucked when the ratios correct

this user has strong hands

>Who the fuck is selling?
Everyone who bought in 2014

Attached: slv2014.png (1281x595, 40K)

remember anons, precious metals are hedge. meaning you also must have other asset classes preferable income generating assets.

Isn't silver a 10+ year hold anyway? Especially with these silver to gold ratios? Or are the ratios a meme?

This thread proves that most people on biz have no idea how macroeconomics works. It's "dumping" because ECB just cut their rate to -0.5%. This means more cash will flow into the stock markets (because it will go higher guaranteed), which means the dumping of "safe" assets like bonds, gold, silver etc.

Personally I want PM to drop more so that I can scoop up more for cheap. Most people will be fucked when the global currency reset happens.

NUMBER DOWN BAD

Do you buy gold and silver? Just one over the other? I am new to PMs, have 60 oz. of silver.

I currently have a 100oz silver bar; 10oz plate and 10x1oz silver coins. My goal is to accumulate more physical silver & gold so that I can later use them for bartering. Dollar devaluation + credit freeze + deflationary collapse + WW3 EMP will be a bitch for most people. I'm also scoping out for places I can settle down away from big cities... You don't want to be in big cities when shit hits the fan.

There will never be a shtf moment in our lifetime let alone another major war or emp attack.

Do you only invest in PMs?

NOOOOOO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING WHY IS SILVER SUCH A SHITCOIN ILL PUT MY MONEY BACK IN LINK AAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1567945153896.jpg (680x439, 32K)

>Personally I want PM to drop more so that I can scoop up more for cheap.
Why buy high in the first place then? Sounds like bad timing?

>Most people will be fucked when the global currency reset happens.
When will "it" "happen" genius?

Attached: drooling retarded angular pepe.jpg (428x344, 90K)

Lol oh man you better strap on

Keep some physical cash under your bed as well. Basically anything in your bank account is just digits. They don't really exist. They can be wiped out in seconds (bail ins). At the end of the day, world currencies are just pieces of paper and they have no intrinsic value vs PMs. Good luck user - you have less than 1.5 years to prep.

Looks like my ID changed because I walked back into work from lunch. My mobile picked up work's wifi, hence different ID

Please dump harder. I need

>doesn't know the difference between rocks and metal

How much cash, how much silver?

I've got some lead :^)

Buy silver high, sell silver low in order to buy gold high. I like your style user

You better be investing in bullets, food and water too.

Oh you bet. The place I settle down must have freshwater source nearby. Creek or some sort away from civilization

I need to work on my gardening and distilling skills (as I have basically none atm). So in the meantime my best bet is to get some MREs and water tanks, but that's no long term solution. 30 days of use at best.

Only the cucks I started buying 2014 and continued sitting on 1960oz this bull is just begginning expect a battle to get past 21$ but after that we will see 50 within a year of 2 with a blow off top anywhere from 100-140

>pls buy my useless rock bags!!
lmao

Attached: 122114113.jpg (570x477, 51K)

Ackshually, precious metals aren't rocks.

Silver can survive random price drops. And if it goes low enough it's a great buying opportunity.

Silver isn't crypto. It has utility; it has a built in market.