Feel Physically Sick right now

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
can someone please explain what the fuck is going on. Is this it? the highest link will go is 4 f*"ing 50!?? My whole fucking life is riding on this coin! I thought selling at 10 was too early!!

Attached: 93E966913C8B4357A813611A6664C961.jpg (340x270, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/researchers-publish-evidence-of-chainlink-token-price-manipulation
onlineathens.com/news/20190913/athens-police-man-commits-suicide-while-fleeing-from-officers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shitcoin goes x10
>thinking it will go higher

How can you fucking morons be so stupid?

Because it has happened before and it will happen again, with LINK.

Yes. Pump and dumps are real. But you morons are still idiots for not selling. Fucking garbage.

What the fuck are these digits? Am I literally going crazy??? What is going on

Attached: 1567635837735.jpg (320x320, 24K)

karma faggots for FUDDing a great project like Vechain

Attached: SunnyL.jpg (500x333, 150K)

Faggot kikes playing their number games with scripts. Pay them no attention.

years down the line maybe. How could LINK hit $10 when people like Vitalik can dump 2.5 million at once? supply was too big, scarcity drives BTC up

>can someone please explain what the fuck is going on
cointelegraph.com/news/researchers-publish-evidence-of-chainlink-token-price-manipulation

They manipulated the price then started to dump once it got high enough.
Now that they've been found out
-They're ceasing to manipulate the price upwards, because they're already rich
-Potential new buyers have read (from several major news sources) that it was indeed price manipulation, so are now wary to buy any LINK (and probably feel justified in not FOMOing in).
-HODLrs and FOMO buy-ins are now getting weak hands because it looks like the whole operation is going to come crashing down due to the news of price manipulation
-No one gives a fuck about mixicles
-The google partnership isn't really a partnership. It's a blog post by a google employee (who was probably invested in LINK or given LINK)

Did I miss anything?

Attached: manipulation.png (876x766, 1.01M)

The fact that you're a retarded nigger faggot and I'm never selling. That should about cover it

Kek, SEETHING linky

bwuahahah most basted toast all day

The more I argued with chainlinkers, the better I came to know their memetic ramblings. First they counted on the stupidity of their bagholders, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played up the end of the year (EOY) price. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to not read and not sell, or, if challenged, they ended the thread and reposted four hours later, quoted memes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely scammy matters, and then, if again attacked, they proposed all FUDDERs were actually chainlink holders and pretended not to know exactly why you denounced their scam. Whenever you tried to attack their beloved master sirgay, your hand closed on a jelly-like meme which divided up and poured through your fingers and they would repost the same four or five type of threads again. But if you really struck one of these bagholder idiots so telling a blow that, observed by the channers, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Chainlinker had not the slightest recollection of the thread before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, EOY, web3, swift protocol, oracles, we love sirgay and do something for a small amount of chainlink and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thread, except that he had proved the correctness of his memes the previous day.

Attached: 1568249686339.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

Is there a working product?

Is anyone actually using it for anything?

Positively SEETHING over here with my 60 grand of profit off my 13 grand investment. How can I ever cope??? Lol fucking stupid black cock worshiping faggot kikes.

Attached: Screenshot_20190913-153234_Blockfolio.jpg (1440x2960, 400K)

seething vechain bagholder detected

500% gain. LoL. You can literally that on bitmex in one month with x5. X5!!!!

But no. Hodling for next 2 years sounds fun

Bought at 1$, sold at 3,5$.
Now in UOS and I am out at 3x.
Easy gains right. Just know when to move on.

>I thought selling at 10 was too early!!
So fucking adorable.

Image an old timey dude with a crate of tulip bulbs, shouting "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, THEY'RE WORTHLESS?"

That's you.

Yes, ironically. Sergey used HODLers to fund this project for another couple of years, and pay his devs a salary. His rent is paid. You? He never gave a fuck. Will he ever have a working product? Who knows? If it fails, he'll start another one, or get hired onto another one. And do the same damned thing, again.

>muh stinxcels
>muh faked partnerships
>muh 700 billion dumped onto binance
>muh $0 dollars eoy

another day another bagholder is born

was beginning to feel fomo, then this happened

ahahaha

Still holding??

Smart fag

I don't know what I am going to do. I needed LINK to be $9 by the end of the month for me to see my family again, and now this is happening. I think it's over guys...

Yeah real smart. Almost as smart as me buying at 20 cent and STILL having double this "smart fag"'s gains.

>Gradually I began to hate them.

my hands are getting so fucking weak i can't keep hodling these stinkies

Attached: 156825034495763.webm (720x720, 1M)

do not underestimate the power of negative thought

Attached: 1539312961033.png (986x1164, 451K)

I thought the insects are buying?? Wtf news could drop anyday now.

>dump it

Attached: 1557456461715.png (619x594, 373K)

It’s ironic that the release of fud articles claiming price manipulation is itself actually an attempt at price manipulation

checked. we'll all make it

>a 500% gain isnt significant
absolute desperation of discord trannies

based

Attached: 1538685460167.png (483x581, 256K)

It does seem that the Google partnership was bullshit. Turns out they did a 2 hour long course on marketing and are Google MARKETING certified meaning they are a partner in running online ads.

onlineathens.com/news/20190913/athens-police-man-commits-suicide-while-fleeing-from-officers

The suicides are starting.

It hit 1000 on binance when that boomer fat fingered a market buy. That was the prophesy.

Digits can be so comforting sometimes thanks user

Attached: AC62738F-CEAD-4241-84BE-C5062771593F.jpg (393x393, 62K)

nolinkers on suicide watch
1000 eoy

Attached: 1568337392517.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Attached: BCAEDFD3-6280-466C-8B78-CDC26120229D.jpg (750x520, 141K)

I fucking hate everyone who shilled this stupid fucking scam coin to me. fuck this stupid fucking website. i just want what i started with back. I just fucking lost my kids college savings.

First day here from rėddit I see?

Of course