GOOD NIGHT SWEET PRINCE

RIP IDEX

Attached: gn.png (1996x1032, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/bitfwd/how-to-bypass-idex-exchange-frontend-and-two-cents-on-meta-transaction-7a9ff21d707
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jesus i just withdrawed my 100k dag to trade.. hope that shit wont pull an exit scam

>withdrawed

Attached: annoyed.png (904x864, 353K)

>contact our Discord admins

Attached: 1558391692972.png (521x402, 172K)

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH IT'S STILL DOWN oh wait they delisted everything excepy quant and sent hahahahahaha it's irrelevant now

ITS STILL DOWN WHATTA FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1546464176675.jpg (750x546, 147K)

Guys, what will happen to my funds??

Attached: CURDnGnUwAASRwO.jpg (439x396, 50K)

Funds are not SAFU

Attached: rC5M1VzB_400x400.png (396x396, 144K)

If you don't own their private key they're not yours to begin with

I literally JUST deposited a bunch of ETH to buy LINK with when it went down.

Now LINK is mooning and my fucking funds are locked in there until they unfuck themselves. First KYC bullshit and now this ass API maintenance......i am never using this goddamn Jewish scam exchange ever again

>DEX has longer downtime than centralized exchanges

Attached: R.png (354x424, 252K)

Been out for weeks. Feels good

Imagine thinking this is a real dex

Not a real DEX, they just use a little blockchain

ITS STIL DOWN AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

im getting bitgrail vibes, their last annoucement was more than 4 hours ago and they tweeted about some API problems..

Attached: 1546455098191.png (772x804, 414K)

It's not a bitgrail scenario, it was something server-side ("validation error" or something that the API users were having.)

They said in the discord they did identify the issue (almost 2 hours ago) and are "working to fix it now" or whatever.

But now if you ask me, well. I think it's even MORE fucking ridiculous that they MANUALLY and willfully shut shit down for EVERYONE, and for longer than any centralized exchange normally would. If idex didn't have such fucking shit volume they'd be getting assraped in the discord rn.

I've been waiting to withdraw some ETH that I need right now, and I actually tried going to etherscan and sending a query on the blockchain directly to the smart contract, but those geniuses at idex hard-coded in a 100,000 block limit that has to elapse (since your last transaction to the exchange) before it lets you withdraw, if you're not able to access the web interface to withdraw normally. NIGGERS

oh by the way, here's their discord:
discord dot gg / dKfW795

Attached: 1508617885588.png (536x459, 314K)

Rory having a rough day

no need to panic anons. there is a kill switch system in the idex to get your tokens back.

yeah, it just takes 17 DAYS before you can use it

you did not keep it all in link did you?

Idex is just a smart contract under the hood isn't it? Isn't it theoretically possible for everyone to use the smart contract without using the webpage? Couldn't someone even just make a new website that sends all the same transactions and commands to the smart contract?

see
>I've been waiting to withdraw some ETH that I need right now, and I actually tried going to etherscan and sending a query on the blockchain directly to the smart contract, but those geniuses at idex hard-coded in a 100,000 block limit that has to elapse (since your last transaction to the exchange) before it lets you withdraw, if you're not able to access the web interface to withdraw normally

that is called building a fucking project

see this for details:

medium.com/bitfwd/how-to-bypass-idex-exchange-frontend-and-two-cents-on-meta-transaction-7a9ff21d707

Attached: file.png (722x695, 110K)

that is called building a fucking project.
the smart contract itself is not that big of a deal. the idex smart contract is very basic

>a single piece of software encounters difficulties and you jump straight to a hatred of Jewish folks

there is nothing wrong with that

It's back...................finally

>he doesn’t know

Attached: A3A68CB6-2FA5-4751-B874-00F875FE238C.jpg (720x719, 114K)