What buy wuth under 10k?

Chainlink (when it dumps under 1 dollar), ultra, mitx, rsr, ftm, or bpro?

I'll post some analyst opinions on each...

Btc google.com/amp/s/www.newsbtc.com/2019/09/09/analyst-bitcoin-could-dump-to-6500-to-maintain-price-parabola/amp/

(So shorting btc can be good?)

Linkchain:
walletinvestor.com/forecast/chainlink-prediction

Ftm:
cryptoinfobase.com/fantom-ftm-price-prediction/

Ultra:
walletinvestor.com/forecast/ultra-prediction
(Looks like shit)

Mitx:
walletinvestor.com/forecast/morpheus-labs-prediction

Bpro: walletinvestor.com/forecast/bitcloud-pro-prediction
(Looks good)

Rsr: walletinvestor.com/forecast/reserve-rights-prediction
Looking bad..

Shill more. Discuss.

Attached: 1567547392381.jpg (890x434, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/
beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't Chainlink that pump and dump scam the news was talking about?

Do you poop on the streets?

as a linkie, presumably about to become homeless, you may want to learn tips on how to do it

True. Give me tips, expert.

Those predictions are retarded.
FTM/BTC only viable options from your list
If youre a pussy == BTC
Otherwise FTM, you may also diversify

Now neck urself

why is is bullshit? Back it up

Those predictions dont even explain/understand underlying technology and capabilities of what is being analyzed.

If you make ‘investment’ decisions based on such ‘analysis’

Fuck off newfag, as I told you before, neck urself

>Ultra:
>(Looks like shit)

Taking financial advice from a irrelevant site that has no idea what it's talking about. Sounds smart OP

Attached: 98201C61-1E23-43D4-8C83-907020A25C86.jpg (600x484, 25K)

They have partnerships with the elite gaming companies that will run as their block producers. Think of the largest hardware, software and publishing companies in the gaming space and you will then know what size we are talking about.

No real arguments to back all of the ”analysis”. The market does whatever the fuck it wants to do and you have no control over it. Alts are very volatile and do follow the greater macro trend of market.

XDB

FTM is my moonshot bag. Getting a lot of positive reviews on tech and is still well under ICO before mainnet

>google.com/amp/

Well that's the most cancerous URL I've seen today.

BPRO build another exchange more targeted towards the western markets. They put a MM on their trading pair and looks like it's going to pump

I would personally invest in some fantom and ultra, those projects are having a working product with real life use cases. the value havent gone too crazy yet so the potential growth is still very feasible

We are already aware that there is something brewing regarding Ubisoft and AMD. When are they spilling the tea and disclose the partnership user

It's that time of the year again! Ch Ch Ch Ch Ch Ch - Santa has arrived.
I'm here to tell ya brainlets about one chance to make it. Two words. True.Chain.

The volume on this coin is pretty nice - OKeX shines the most here with a whopping 100K USD / day.
Still with me VIRGINS? This is your LAST chance to make it in 2019. Also just a side note - this is an arbtirage chance so don't even try with less than 1 or 2 ethereum. No point ~ too slow, and too long to make anything signifient. I mean if you're that much of a poorfag go ahead but it'll be slower obviously.

The price differences is phenomenal from forkdela compared to OKeX - CHECK your self if you think i'm trying
to "off my bags" or what ever. Just check your self. Forkdelta CURRENTLY has TRUE going for 0.000740 eth / TRUE and on OKeX it's sitting at (as of right now, maybe not in a hour) 0.00159 eth / TRUE.

Honestly - do I NEED to do the math on this one for you, or google the "ETH = USD RATE" for ya ? HINT: it's a 70
% DIFFERENCE! Doesn't take too bright of a light bulb to turn on for this one. I jumped straight into this shit anyways, you can DYOR.

The exchange links can be found below because I'm not THAT much of a bully.

beta.forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0xa8bdc8882987a3ed83d8030f08d64479f1eff731-ETH

and OKeX you can find your self pretty easily - better fucking say thank you too Jow Forums because I'll probably regret sharing anything valuable with you shitlords. Enjoy the rest of your year.

Unironically this or link

Ftm

XAG and XAU, physical only

DAG

Mantic is a 100x op

Delete why waste arbitrage on biz?

Literally free money kek

Tron

Furry coin

Thinking about btc maximizing

Unironically this is the best suggestion in the thread kek. What about the kyc on the shit tho

Mantic op

Based and redpilled

The KYC on OKeX is a joke, user. Just google "Korean" or "Chinese" ID and use the 6+ page...first ones are taken. Will 100% get you approved.

Mousulinni token

Worked

Dropped a eth kek

Common sense derrrrrrrrrrrr

FANTOM

This

Holy shit batman this is a whopper

BUY BRAPPER TODAY OR TOU WILL REGRET IT FOR YOUR WHOLE LIFE

Braaaap

Thought this might be a bait but I just made a 3eth flip LOL.

You can use Google my man lol

>.05 ftm eoy
my fucking sides

Attached: 1567724782092.png (839x586, 520K)

Kek ftm

Okay, dumbfucker, what ELSE would you base buying crypto on? Let's hear it, retard.

Stay banned, retard. Stop posting this scam

>predicting crypto

lmfaoooooooooooooooo never gonna make it

Attached: 1538009568937.gif (645x773, 16K)

Tron

Xlm

Only low iq retards would sleep on this. Good on you user for sharing.

Stocks son

Rtx

Enigmaaa

Ggx

check your mental state. you guys are super fucking paranoid and completely dellusional. there's no one "shadow fudding" you retards. every day, there are 15 fucking chainlink threads on the catalogue. every day for years, you guys constantly spammed the fuck out of this board is some delusional sense of groupthink. you really think you dont accumulate enemies when you shit on a board so hard and gobble every little thing some fucking nobody does. you forced promoted a celebrity now take the bad press motherfuckers. linkers are well known for being sub 60 iq and plagued with mental problems as they cling to their shiny shit-stained internet tokens. it's well known that the chainlink team is an expert at marketing at that's it. that's all it is. hype marketing for a non-problem with a non-solution that can't be figured out. then they claim that we are the paranoid ones about their obnoxious behavior and shit token. no one cares about your non-progress and we laugh at your dumps and for trusting a fat-russian national with a known past of big busts in non-existant cryptos.

Attached: 1568288139816.jpg (698x1023, 191K)

That rsr chart lmao. If it breaks that upper bollenger band then chances are the prediction is shit.

What the fucj is the point in having kyc if it's this exploitable

Be sure to squat down and spread your ass cheeks as far apart to minimize the amount of toilet paper or whatever you’re using

retard

Legal reasons probably. In all honestly most NA companies will collect and sell your KYC. Its assumed 75% is fake. But even when it's fake it's still SOLD. Get it yet?

Tron

Btt

Look into the first mineable erc20. 0xbitcoin.

Eth

Ngr is good

Quant, obviously. Stop being so retarded.

Chainlink? Never heard of it. I think maybe I read about it on my favorite news website Venture Beat though. They said it was a scam!