For all silver and bitcoin lovers out there:

For all silver and bitcoin lovers out there: ebay.com/itm/10-Silver-Eagle-Coins-Marked-with-Bitcoin-No-Wallet-Not-Casascius-or-Lealana/223643701809

Attached: 42B92EC0-70A4-4BE1-A0DD-03DDC1F7488B.jpg (750x617, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

casascius.uberbills.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the fuck would anyone want to buy defaced silver eagles? Whoever the moron is that stamped these just ruined any numismatic value that they may have had...

Are you a moron? Those coins are pure silver they have no numismatic value, only silver value. Coins are from 2009 when bitcoin was created think its a great collectable

Eww what the fuck. I hold both and still would not buy that. Why would you ruin a silver eagle? Nobody would see this as a collectible. Enjoy reselling this as "culled" or "off-quality." Plus most of the metal boomers hate crypto.

They already have silver Bitcoin and Litecoin collectibles, they're on JM Bullion and APMEX market. I own a few of them, this marking a Silver Eagle is just trash my guy.

why would you ruin an eagle dumb ass?

These are now culled and are considered melt value

wow wtf you guys seem to understand nothing about coins. Countermarked coins actually have greater value than the coin itself, just search for “countermarked silver coin”. A 2009 eagle coin marked with the bitcoin symbol looks a really good collectable “power of bitcoin over old money”, i love it, and this is a lot of 10 UNIQUE coins.

that being said I think it’s a great idea and I’ll be watching this one.

you're retarded. Only really old countermarked coins have value. Whomever marked these up reduced them to purely melt value.

what if I told you the current coins will be the old coins of the future, moron?

lol ok, enjoy waiting a few centuries for your shitty defaced eagles to be worth something faggot.

You are a fucking idiot. Silver eagles are one of THE most Numismatic coins out there. Holy fucking shit you are a brain dead fucking retard.

in bitcoin centuries pass in few years dumbass, every halving scarce collectable bitcoin related stuff booms in value. Look at the spent casacius coins lol they are selling for $100s of dollars today, just a piece of useless and costless metal. Wtf you are a fucking dumbass. Enjoy poverty

Holy shit you must be OP's brain dead partner ruining collectable coins by shitting them up with useless market saturated shit. BTC merch isn't collectable and literally nobody wants it.

ITS

C U L L E D
U
L
L
E
D

I'll give you melt value of it in any century.

what numismatic value? There are millions of eagle coins out there you can buy them anywhere. How many eagle coins have the bitcoin symbol out of the millions out there? from what i can see only those 10

what is stopping someone else from using a shitty stamp on an 09 eagle if retarded shit like this actually could somehow become somewhat valuable?

I can't fathom being as retarded as you are. Good luck selling your now trash coins.

Attached: 1563927067063.png (213x237, 8K)

disagree, can you explain why used casascius coins are sold for hundreds of dollars when they are worth nothing? Melt value must be probably $0.1. user has a point

if you use a blowtorch to burn a bitcoin logo in the hood of a lambo is that lambo more valuable because it is the only one with a bitcoin shaped hole in the hood?

what is stopping someone from making new “used” casascius coins? wtf you guys are morons. I won’t buy these but your arguments make no sense

Just bring it up to melting temp. and then form it into a little turd and put in on a necklace and sell it for 3x

If you are so smart then buy these cull grade eagles. If I take a shit in the shape of a bitcoin is it valuable?

Comparing defaced US minted coins to coins that were minted with BTC addresses on them and held actual BTC at one point. I'm guessing your IQ is 80 when combined with OP's.

What happened to the BTC that they held?

they sell for hundreds of dollars even without the address in the back... you should do a little more research pal

you are so fucking dumb
Because those were actually made by a company and were popular in the crypto community. A little different than some basement dweller ruining the numismatic value of some eagles with a shitty $20 stamp kit he got off amazon.

ok, what stops some chinese asshole to fake them and sell them in the market? How do you know the difference? How do you even know they are real?

There are websites that track every casascius coin ever made you fucking dunce. Jesus christ learn how blockchain works.

casascius.uberbills.com/

>this is a great collectible, thats why im shilling it to random strangers instead of hiding it and buying it myself
you suck at scamming. kys

do you understand they are sold without address in the back with no way to track them? Are you really that dumb?

ho lee fuck. They are sold with the first part of the public address visible. That is searchable on the previously linked database. Enjoy samefagging trying to sell your shitty cull grade eagles.

no they are not asshole, some have the holo others not, they both sell like hot cakes

jeez why so much bashing on this? it’s not such a bad collectable

> $90 shipping

>They were marked with the bitcoin symbol afterwards.
Kek. If a someone presented me with one of your cullpuku'd eagles and a ugly buffalo, I would take the ugly ass buffalo every time.

lol you are all morons if these coins are so bad just shut the fuck up and get them all for $5 you can then sell them for at least $15 each, sounds like a good deal to me, if tou don't bid anything below $5 you are a fucking poorfag and you will be poor forever. Spot the opportunities idiots

>no numismatic value
really retard

Attached: 1490756794837.jpg (720x540, 213K)

RIP silver, you had a nice run, it’s bobo town now though

This is a fun analogy