CHAINLINK WAS A FRAUD BUILT UPON LIES

I’m a developer and I looked over the Chainlink white paper and documentation, as well as the blog post by Google. Here's a few reasons I would not use Chainlink for my own apps:

The current "mainnet" is not decentralized. there's no way to decentrally assess if an oracle is any good or not.

It took them 2 years to basically build centralized oracles, which is extremely unimpressive (and already exists). I do not have much hope for the future or the competency of their engineers.

The white paper doesn't coherently describe how they plan on making their centralized design decentralized one day. They broadly go over their "decentralized" reputation strategies as if creating sybil resistant decentralized reputation is something of an afterthought, when it's actually an unsolved computer science problem. They've had 2-3 years and 30mil in funding to actually publish technical specifications for this and instead they decided to build trivial centralized oracles. Extremely worrying. It kind of reminds me of IOTA "we'll remove the coordinator later". No you won't. You don't know how.

News outlet and journalists keep reporting on "partnerships" with Google and Swift. But if you actually read the source for the "partnership", it's just a blog post by Google Cloud that promotes their own service (BigQuery) and shows an example about how Chainlink users can use Google Cloud if they want. In no way is Google partnered or planning on using Chainlink themselves. The Chainlink codebase is extremely trivial to rebuild if Google wanted to get into the blockchain oracle space.

While there's certainly profits to be made by trading Chainlink, I recommend you do not HODL it with the hope that one day developers will adopt it as their source for decentralized oracles. That certainly won't happen.

Attached: 69DBAD9F-F902-4E26-A2A7-56C09B3B66AA.jpg (739x383, 74K)

DO NOT HOLD CHAINSHIT LONGTERM THIS IS PRETTY MUCH REQ 2.0

I remember now, this was the pump and dump scam that the news was talking about.

Just googled Chainlink, there’s tons of news articles saying it’s a pump and dump scam

so happy i sold everything at $3

HE BELONGS IN JAIL

>>hide all link threads
>>report all link threads
>>get the fucking jannies to do their job and keep it to a chainlink general
>>no more pajeeting, get in the sticky

Send out as many reports as you can to the SEC for Chainlink, exit scamming, fraud and operating an illegal ICO. Do not estimate the power of positive thought! Together, we are all in this together, we can finally clean this board of this crypto-russian-canadian scam

SIRGAY FOR PRISON 2020!

HOLY FUCK AFTER 1 YEAR OF TRYING TO WARN YOU FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT HALLELUJAH NIGGERS

DUDE WHO GIVES A SHIT THE ONLY REASON WE ARE IN LINK IS TO MAKE MONEY.
DO YOU THINK ANY OF US ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT ITS FUTURE OR BELIEVE IT IN?
FUCK NONE OF US TRULY CARE ABOUT BITCOIN EITHER.
WE ARE ONLY IN THIS SHIT TO MAKE MONEY.
NO MATTER THE COST.
MONEY IS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD MOVE.
MONEY IS KING.
FUCK YOU OP FOR TRYING TO EXPOSE US.
BECAUSE GUESS WHAT IT FUCKING DOES NOTHING.
THERE'LL STILL BE PLENTLY OF IDIOTS WHO GO ALL IN TOMORROW NEXT WEEK NEXT MONTH AND NEXT YEAR.
YOUR NOT TOUCHING MY STINKY LINKIES..

Attached: 1563926058093.png (500x633, 159K)

Https dev here. Can confirm what op says is true

WE KNOW

We laugh at linktards here and giggle like 9 y,/o girls at a sleepover when linktards start talking derrivatives and decentralizing centralized API data requests. You're being to nice to them.

The only opportunity to make money was after the fake google partnership blog

If you didnt sell youre holding fag bags

The person who wrote the blog absolutely had a bag and sold it

Fucking deluded niggers

>I’m a developer
stopped reading

non-programmer linkers think they know more about investing in software projects than actual programmers kek

dilate

Attached: 1568311341893.png (1490x679, 174K)

>durr I can code in niggerscript so I must be an authority in all things technical

Attached: 1568009037846.png (201x250, 18K)

DR;NS

Attached: Kakashi.jpg (1366x1284, 298K)

>dump to $.17
>buy more
>pump to $.33
>buy more
>dump to $.23
>buy more
>pump to $.56
>buy more
>pump to $1.11
>buy more
I'm 100% in LINK only. The only trades I make are converting ETH to LINK. I don't swing trade, I don't time the market, I don't diversify, I don't even hold. I only buy. I'm completely delusional and I don't wear pants.

Attached: 1528444581489.jpg (1180x1030, 113K)

>>PLEASE BUY MORE FOR MY MASTER
>>I LOVE TO SUCK FAT RUSSIAN CHODES AND CATCH FALLING KNIVES
>>I HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF CRYPTO OR BIZ
>>IM JUST GONNA KEEP LARPING LIKE IM ACTUALLY DOING IT
>>IM A TOTAL FAGGOT AND LOVE TO SUCK RUSSIAN SCAMMER COCK

Attached: 1568321207304.png (210x240, 7K)

Anything fudded this long and hard is a clear buy signal

checked and rekt

The more I argued with chainlinkers, the better I came to know their memetic ramblings. First they counted on the stupidity of their bagholders, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played up the end of the year (EOY) price. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to not read and not sell, or, if challenged, they ended the thread and reposted four hours later, quoted memes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely scammy matters, and then, if again attacked, they proposed all FUDDERs were actually chainlink holders and pretended not to know exactly why you denounced their scam. Whenever you tried to attack their beloved master sirgay, your hand closed on a jelly-like meme which divided up and poured through your fingers and they would repost the same four or five type of threads again. But if you really struck one of these bagholder idiots so telling a blow that, observed by the channers, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Chainlinker had not the slightest recollection of the thread before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, EOY, web3, swift protocol, oracles, we love sirgay and do something for a small amount of chainlink and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thread, except that he had proved the correctness of his memes the previous day.

Chainlink community has joined the Harmony community in praying and worshipping Gizem feet for high prices.
>The Chainlink Harmony alliance is official

I used to enjoy reading fud for a giggle but this isn't even a laugh

Attached: C77AB27D405B4408B5855F1BD3CF739F.jpg (1125x1509, 660K)

LINK is for ugly faggots that in real life can't have a beautiful fine ass looking girl. And it's kinda sad but true most linkies are like that. So it is empowerment to the cucks who need something to get off on and feel like winning. LINK is always GAY. You faggot linkies need to shut your dick sucking, Nico feet-slurping mouths. You all need to be excommunicated from the living. FFS I don't give a single SHIT about your shitcoin so don't shit on anyone elses. God, I'm sorry that your hard work resulted in the birth of these stupid fuck ups. It's so simple, and yet failed abortions like yourselves who somehow weren't dropped as a child and are just THIS stupid don't get it. I'm sorry for you all, I truly am. I am sorry for your collective families much more though. Especially your mothers. You must have all hit your heads on their slutty ass cunts while being born. 0$ EOY.

Attached: an9Kx40_460s.jpg (460x368, 64K)

The fact that this guy sold millions of dollars of his Chuck e cheese token while having taken 32 millions through an ICO (which is really high when you consider they must have a burn rate in the low millions) is the biggest argument: he doesn't believe his shit is worth that much.

There is no transparency report anywhere to justify this sell to token holders too.

ya he's right

You new hires are adorable.

>The white paper doesn't coherently describe
the memes do faggot

Attached: 1565852654704.jpg (600x951, 143K)

holds link

Redpilled

Attached: C802917B-0F09-4B7B-89DD-000B49F6D0C4.jpg (1124x987, 962K)

kek that based redditor was unironically correct about the future. That was posted on r/cc and got 600+ upvotes shortly after the (fake) google partnership blog post.

not when the team owns 65% and aggressively dumps every time it goes above $2.