Am I delusional

I believe we're bottoming at $1.50 before mooning to $10 by eoy.

Attached: 75FF4BD3-E632-4A51-8B57-A18353E65DE9.png (1250x1162, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LzdhTGaWzec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The bottom just happened. It's about to go back up.

I think you're delusional but I also want you to be right.

literally STEALING at these prices

seek help before you harm others

The over all picture is bearish - I am guessing you are trying to pick the bottom? - I don't think this is a guarantee of a bottom.

yeah. but it's sirgay doing the stealing from you.

I believe that too. There’s definitely another one or two google tier announcements before eoy. I honestly believe we will have 10-20 eoy price

> He believes

Gotta believe in something right user

>I believe we're bottoming
I share this belief, linkies are indeed bottoming for Sir Gay.

>nigger
you’re a nigger

The solution is Chainlink community joins Harmony community to pray Gizem feet for price to go up
>Chainlink Harmony alliance is now official

if you say so dude

Attached: 7474577775458.jpg (1181x566, 236K)

Wishful thinking, but $3-4eoy is reasonable. The moon mission is between this time next year or early 2021.
If you need liquidity between now and then just swing

Attached: swing faggot.png (491x500, 319K)

LINKers moved on to SENT. No more fake hype and marketing gimmicks. Only working products with an actual user base will succeed.

Im not sure, but i think i remember linktards saying that in 2017. I accept it as bacbground noise.

Bullish!

i'll definitely buy back in if we break it, but will we ? why hodl in a downtrend ? y'all are lazy af

I'm sorry marines but this shit will go below 1.5 soon. The oracle conference got delayed which is confirmed by fernando ribeiro on twitter.

so the price is just gonna keep dumping until the 23rd, and it's probably just gonna be another nothingburger.

last big resistance we had was around 50 cents. so its gonna head there.

this shit reminds me off games being delayed and devs being quiet about it. nothing good has ever come out of it.

>I believe we're bottoming at $1.50 before mooning to $10 by eoy.

compare ETHUSD and LINKUSD after they had their coinbase listing.

LINK is for ugly faggots that in real life can't have a beautiful fine ass looking girl. And it's kinda sad but true most linkies are like that. So it is empowerment to the cucks who need something to get off on and feel like winning. LINK is always GAY. You faggot linkies need to shut your dick sucking, Nico feet-slurping mouths. You all need to be excommunicated from the living. FFS I don't give a single SHIT about your shitcoin so don't shit on anyone elses. God, I'm sorry that your hard work resulted in the birth of these stupid fuck ups. It's so simple, and yet failed abortions like yourselves who somehow weren't dropped as a child and are just THIS stupid don't get it. I'm sorry for you all, I truly am. I am sorry for your collective families much more though. Especially your mothers. You must have all hit your heads on their slutty ass cunts while being born. 0$ EOY NIGGER!!!

Attached: Guitarkid.jpg (1536x1362, 215K)

Elaborate

ETH dumped 70% after coinbase listing and we all know how that turned out

Bottom has already been reached or is at $1.45 (daily touching the 200ma)

No one uses link

Do you really think anyone will partner with Chainlink after all the speculations around P&D?

This shit is scorched earth, if anyone wants to use Chainlink as a concept, they're more likely to copy it or make up their own private solution to the Oracle problem

Major fud

2.5MILLION LINK whale hasn't even finished dumping... he's only 1/10 the way through

Enjoy your bags

$10 is fud and you know it

Been enjoying them ever since I bought at $0.30

say it with me
LITERALLY STEALING AT THESE PRICES

Attached: memecoin.jpg (488x250, 30K)

kek a pathetic 5x for holding since 2017. I made 5x in less than 24h like 10 times during 2017

Everyone did faggot

EOY

Attached: Chainlink_03.png (1190x1140, 414K)

I bought more
Streets are red
youtu.be/LzdhTGaWzec

I believe that I have no idea where the bottom is or what it will be worth "EOY" or any specific time in the future, however I believe it will be valued much higher in the future than it is currently.

Why are there so many ESL third worlders on Jow Forums today repeating this same talking point?

"the venture beat article sir they say it is pump and dump sir. chainlink is finished"

whatcha doin big guy?

Attached: 1509810133237.png (512x512, 105K)

Link is dead, UOS is the new biz coin and we all know that

Attached: 1123.png (1416x763, 779K)

Thanks. Another shitcoin to filter

incorrect. The team still has 98% of their tokens left to dump, and they've indicated they will aggressively dump anytime it goes above $2. It is LITERALLY impossible for it to pump until the devs stop dumping.

Nice try kike. But the devs aren't dumping. They're funding the acquisitions of two new companies lol. Dumb ass nigger.

calm down Jacob, we know that nobody loves you, probably because youre too ugly but hey, dont dump it all on linkies, have sex, okay.

Are those companies called Binance by chance? Because thats where they went.

Attached: DE30B862-3CB2-4DCA-A395-DCCA1B189BFF.jpg (1350x738, 147K)

The target has always been $1000 EOY and you know it.

Kould Be a W bottom double bottom
I fucking hope so cus this is getting ridiculous if this is a scam sirgay is good at it true psycho

Attached: 58EA5BAF-2817-427F-B031-805B69BE7428.gif (268x268, 1.95M)