NOOOOOOOOOO YOU GUYS TOLD ME IT WOULD MOON TO 100 EOY

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU GUYS TOLD ME IT WOULD MOON TO 100 EOY

Attached: 1568086774346.png (510x510, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1DMrt8dhn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have much did you fomo user?

The higher silver goes, the more they fund digging up more of it and the lower the prices goes back down again.

There is literally NO REASON to expect silver to 2x, other than inflation. None. Sorry

Attached: EE12DEEB-19A8-4A33-A557-47A6BC8025DD.jpg (448x652, 28K)

Silver isn't mined directly tho it's a byproduct of other metals. So manufacturing demand determines how much silver is dug up.

this is why gold is best

>EU announces QE4eva
>USD pumps in price
>Commodities AKA PM's go down in price due to USD pump

Oh noes muh PM's are dumping....

Lol, this is the current state of /biztards/

1 ounce i bought at 19$, still somewhat smug about it desu.
valid point. ill guess ill buy some mining stocks then
i guess i am too retarded to understand then, but how is a strong us dollar related to PM prices?

Attached: 1568270975904.jpg (675x601, 66K)

As the USD pumps in price investors flood to USD, when USD starts to decline in price investors then reverse course and flood back into PM's driving the price up. It's all a cycle and it's currently being fueled by the trade war and currency devaluation over seas. The more they devalue their currencies, the more people will flood into the USD and pump it.

then i seriously dont get "investors". investing into a fiat currency is like a pajeet investing into a shitcoin, but with much less volatility, so you cant even make fat stacks. guess ill never make it then.

Your "fat stacks" are still priced in US dollars. Everything is decreasing or increasing in comparison to the US dollar.

FOREX trading can be extremely lucrative, but it can also break you just as quickly. It's kind of like trading BTC 100X long/short.

>1 ounce
>bought at 19
>still kinda smug
What's wrong with you?

Required viewing for anyone who wants to swim with the sharks:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1DMrt8dhn4

it was only one ounce, wanted to test out a new website, so i could check if they would scam me.

hahahhahahhaahahahahha

> Price goes up
> Let's start up that mine that wouldn't have been profitable last year
> 5 years later some silver from that mine starts entering the market

Nah supply just magically appears next day to crash any price gains from the day before

Might moon. Look for universal cryonics healthcare coverage, but hardcore believers in ordering community to priority attention are not serving on eve of inalienable right of life.

Basically, if we will have the universal cryonics healthcare right, but you thank any, all, or every uniform even while people will not exclusively thank just one uniform THEN SILVER TO THE MOON.

What the fuck are you on about?

When Silver is useful for most people. Whe people are more likely to use silver.

Two words: priced in.

silver isn't mined, it's an impurity in gold, copper, etc. there's endless amounts of "junk" silver that's worth $0 because it costs more to refine than the market value, though only slightly.

whenever silver goes up a few percent against inflation, the refineries turn on and the market is flooded until refined silver drops enough for it to not be worth refining anymore.

so it's mathematically impossible to ever profit off buying silver, except for maybe a pump and dump.

if you need a boomer metal, just fucking buy gold, god damn

Attached: 1567527259147.jpg (3264x2448, 695K)

nah, fuck that gay ass answer senpai

Ah makes sense

>bought this coin at $25
Feels good man

Attached: 20190911_161534.jpg (3264x2448, 2.45M)

The same shop has an Aztec priced at 25, going to be getting that one for sure, and a panda at 31, will have to check the year when I go back in and maybe grab that too

isn’t spot price ball park $19

Do any of you moronic pieces of shit bother to check the historical chart of silver? You NEVER buy the pump. Now youre guaranteed to lose to inflation

It's not a coin for stacking, it's a collectible piece that's been discontinued, finding that particular coin would cost me $30+ and shipping online

You have to factor in either shipping or tax

do you know how few holes in the ground actually are dedicated to silver? you are not well informed

>refineries turn on and the market is flooded
this is clinical retardation

Bagholder cope.

how many links do you get fucked over on?

what happen when computer use a lot of gold supply because people need to use gold for CPU transistor and yes silver will keep up because normal wagie cant have enough to buy gold but he doesnt understand why anything is going up at all so he just uses association but anyways not the point look at artificial intelligence and all the smart cities and moores law and metcalfes law and everything else you stupid chimps look at 5G holy shit do you not understand what the fuck is gonna happen? everything is getting closer and closer and more infrastructure is being implemented you gotta be blind 4G worked great but almost too great...loo kath the throughput of 5G vs 4G lmao 5G has such a short range and huge throughput that shit will be flowing thorugh your mind and body 24/7 buy a gold brick and a couple bitcoin and shut the fuck up some of you really dont know whats about to go down

Attached: 1547083786896.gif (450x252, 724K)

I don't think it will moon that fast but it has the potential during this cycle to go that high.

The main factor in my opinion that will drive silver higher is industrial demand in electronics and green energy is increasing and the supply of good silver with cheap prices is now ending quickly. And it would result into the price snowballing higher as institutional buyers and other people pile into it.

You mean how many am I up several hundred percent on?

Synthetic materials with higher conductivites than gold will be created, obsoletizing gold's electronic uses.

Don't look at me, I told you it was going to go back down to $10

Shot of creating room temperature superconductive materials, that will not happen. As it stands, the atomic structure of the metal elements means that they all have a valence electron and thus that means moving electrons is easy and make them highly conductive at room temperature and nothing can do better currently at those conditions. But getting back to the point that asserts, electronics contain trace amounts gold and silver, which is enough from a industrial demand standpoint to make an impact but not enough to the point that even if the prices rise 10x, it won't substantially increase the base cost of materials for the components that do need to use the metals. Worse case scenario, they switch to a different metal/metal alloy that is worse.

the dollar is worth more, making it cheaper. Check out the prices of gold in different currencies, its at all time highs.

no, I've read articles about this in Forbes and the economist. it's not hard to switch from refining one metal to another, and the price of silver hovers just below being worth refining because the nanosecond it rises the tiniest bit against inflation, the market gets flooded with refined silver.

why is it so hard to understand that the gold/silver ratio is different now than 100 years ago because the mining and refining proccesses are different now? your bags are not going to moon.

Attached: 1551224919281.gif (640x384, 410K)

lol that's great

>no, I've read articles about this in Forbes and the economist.

Attached: (You).jpg (800x450, 45K)

what you silverbros should do is start making a bunch of bobo memes and LARP as silver shorters making big money while dabbing on PMs

then, the real bobos (retards) will think 'MAN I FINNA DAB ON PMS TOO..HEHEHE' then they open up 50x shorts like they do on BTC and get squeezed, making the price skyrocket

summarizing:
>STEP 1: LARP as bobos (manlets) making silver/gold shorts
>STEP 2: wait for the real manlets to show up
>STEP 3: long GOLD/SILVER
>STEP 4: whales washtrade and squeeze the manlets shorting
>STEP 5: close down longs and repeat the cycle

this plan ALWAYS work
the reason is because manlets can never be positive about anything, they are always nihilistic and short (lol) sighted pessimists.

I was only pumping to dump at $19.
What were you thinking it’s just a fucking useless rock bro

>refineries would NEVER increase production in response to increased valuation

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Where did you get a recent image of me ?! Take this down immediately or Jannies on your ass!

Yes yes we can all make it this way . Learn from the cryptoids

Not everything works like crypto retard. But do this and let this board know so I can act accordingly

if any of that bs was true there wouldnt be an ongoing world wide deficit in physical supply

Should I buy platinum, palladium or rhodium?

if you have to ask, you probably shouldn't buy any of them