Clown World

Why do you still pay taxes again Jow Forums?

Attached: 1568465344393.webm (426x240, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canadianrecord.com/news/attorney-general-releases-statement-investigation-thomas-browns-death
cbsnews.com/news/outrage-police-shooting-drunk-driver-paradise-california-officer-patrick-feaster/
newsmaven.io/pinacnews/api/amp/pinacnews/cops-gone-rogue/california-man-shot-by-exonerated-paradise-cop-after-rollover-accident-IgENdy5-hUudXvXtkMLg3g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha, cool vid :D

awesome vid haha

based
robocop 1
criminal scum 0

Yummy yummy I love licking boots yum yum!

Damn bet they gave him like, 50 years of paid leave for that, fucking harsh.

you're right we should just let people get drunk and race around in machines that travel 100 mph and weigh 2 tons
what could go wrong

Based. Drunk drivers should be executed on the spot.

An amazingly casual murder. He must have done that before. Reminds me a bit of a video of a hitman carrying a bunch of flowers also casually dispatching a teller or whatever.

is there a backstory of this video?
someone crashed his car and gets shot at the spot? holy shit

canadianrecord.com/news/attorney-general-releases-statement-investigation-thomas-browns-death
Officer executes civilian casually
>no foul play
Lol we truly live in close world.
Fuck nannies
Fuck biggers
Fuck likes
And fuck cops

a video isnt mentioned, he disappeared

What was the cops goal?
Even without the dash cam how would you explain the scene?
“Oh he got out so i fired at him”

He got away with it.

There's no context, what if this had been a chase and the man in the video had shot several people before hand?

I don't know what shithole your from but in America we are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

>implications

here is the real thing cbsnews.com/news/outrage-police-shooting-drunk-driver-paradise-california-officer-patrick-feaster/

he was drunk, drove a SUV, caused an accident, his wife was catapulted out of the window and died at the spot. now he will be paralyized, his wife is dead and faces legal charges, he cant even off himself anymore

that's really fucked up

Full story i think

newsmaven.io/pinacnews/api/amp/pinacnews/cops-gone-rogue/california-man-shot-by-exonerated-paradise-cop-after-rollover-accident-IgENdy5-hUudXvXtkMLg3g/

What is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Move to some commie shithole if you want to be shot on the spot without a trial faggot

no reading comprehension

Land of the free
Imagine paying taxes, just to get shot by a cop after a car accident.

he was drunk, and way over the speed and alcohol limits, and killed his wife. the only shame is that the cop didn'f finish him off

Let him go to court, and then kill him. It doesn't fucking matter what he did. If court finds him guilty, but the charge is something bs, then take matters into your own hands.

Manchild ancaps get the rope

Ok, so? Last time I checked murder was illegal.

why do liberal faggots think that passengers who knowingly ride with a drunk driver aren't responsible for their actions?

because they arent AI machines that can tell exactly how drunk they are. drunk person might be acting less/more drunk then they are. stop thinking theres a black and white answer for everything. if there was life would be a breeze

Dont get in the car with someone who's been drinking maybe and always wear a seatbelt...I know its extremely difficult for retards like you

That still does not allow an officer to perform a summary execution unless there is a concrete and imminent threat to the officer. Which there obviously was not, based on his relaxed body language.

Plebs drunk and drug driving isn't a problem, they shouldn't even get jailed of caught at least I shouldn't. It's all about how the person handles it, i've driven on cocktails of 5 or 6 diff drugs hundreds of times. Never been pulled over for swerving or dui, meanwhile betas like you guys or Stacy drinks 3 drinks and they are swerving into opposite lanes and hittibg poles. Case by case basis, don't group me up with other faggots who can't handle the high.

Listen you 0 IQ nigger, this line of thinking is why the country you live in is a shithole. People much more intelligent and far whiter than you put great thought into the concept of "innocent until proven guilty", and there is a plethora of extremely good reasons for it.
Please, if you are in the Western world, immediately remove-kebab yourself or kill yourself. If you live in a shithole, consider the reasons this system might be important and then stop being a dumb nigger.

Reddit arrived
Give him some upvotes

i like how retards jump to conclusion based on a snippet of a video
thats the real clown world

it's better actually, more suffering if he is paralyzed. drunken death is too easy

You mean common sense, fucking retard?

The official statement is that the cop did not realize he had discharged his weapon do to shock.

I think if true, then trigger discipline needs to be better reinforced.

Still, I'm shocked why he would just draw his gun at like that when approaching an accident when there's no indication of the driver or passenger having a gun.

Also, always wear a seatbelt. Easy to do and it can save your life.

Member when they shot like 60 bullets at a guy in NY and hit him 0 times but shot 3 bystanders?

Holy Fuck, that's worse than I thought
The wife was bleeding out on the ground. fucking cop chases away peeps with towels trying to help her. 'Patrick Feaster' - he even got dubs in 'roll your serial name'. Fuck that guy, that's straight-up attempted murder

>*'roll your serial -killer- name', ah, nevermind

for all the guns you assholes hoard why do none of you ever use them to get vigilante justice on asshole cops like this? no, instead you'd rather use them to shoot up a walmart full of browns. nice.

To be fair brown people are tyrants as described in the US constitution

I 'member. It was on like 5th avenue, cops sprayed bullets in all directions, amazing shit.

>for all the guns you assholes hoard why do none of you ever use them to get vigilante justice on asshole cops like this?

Because the law is on the side of the cop 99.9% of the time no matter what he did. Spending the rest of your life in jail isn't worth killing a single pig who will likely get a midnight vigil and be remembered as a hero.

cant have "common sense" if vital information is missing, i dont expect you to understand, i have already given up on easily triggered fishwives like you

Common sense means you don't have to have vital information to clearly see an execution, fucking retard.

Cop was right this time