Sup biz anons...

sup biz anons, I just graduated uni and am now on the crossroad of either be working being a wagecuck or go full time investing for like a year to see how it packs out.

what would be the right thing to do in your opinion?

Attached: mortarboard-512.png (512x512, 20K)

mcdonalds/starbucks

Invest in udoo, it’ll allow you to work aswell on the sides, but you won’t have to do it full time and can pursue your passion

Get some chainlink broooooo

Invest in gold / silver while working and you’ll ve set in 10-15 years

the potential profit that can be obtained from the Howdoo investment has been proven by different analysts and pro investors as the charts of the crypto asset for the previous months. The nature of coins is wavy, which means that there is a good chance that UDOO can hit near to an all-time high value once again in the future.

> “Full-time investing”
You sound like a retarded art student, who can’t find a job, and his betting on making it with gambling.

Just try to get a stable income, budget your income, and look how much you can afford to lose. Some things to look into are bitcoin, silver, and uos.

No reason not to be working desu, work and invest can happen the same time

Howdoo is the new generation social media user

>social media, plenty of users
>decentralized, no facebook selling data shit
>incentive with tokens
>cool team membere

Dude only thing u need to VID did u see last week???? We went friggin 3x

Unless you're already rich "investing" (see gambling since you most likely have zero insight into markets) isn't feasible.

You just invested in a job getting object and you're contemplating fucking it up by making people question what you did for a year to make it graduate?

It's just going to look like no one wanted to hire you, which will make people not want to hire you by virtue of the wisdom of everyone else they assume refused to employ you.

Check out Ultra brainlet. Just buy, hold, and sell some at 8x later.

Attached: 9D5D60E4-76B7-4741-B307-0FBE90AB2CCB.jpg (975x687, 141K)

Agree with you user. This guy sounds like one of the wannabe chads. Only thing he should be holding is UOS

Arbitrage with BPRO between DIGIFINEX and MXC, easy 3% per trade. You'll need 5000$ tho to make it more fun

I do have serveral job offers don't get me wrong, it's just like 30k per year and I earned more than that within 6 months trading while I was a student. So I'm thinking if it is worth

Smart things are to invest a bit in every of the following projects: ETH, FTM, NEX, UDOO

>Buy uDoo
>Sit patiently for announcements
>Cash some out at 7x to enjoy laifu
>Lambo?

Would accept wage cucking and invest in the mean time. It could always turn out sour with no reason. Safe option is staking ETH on xFutures, they’re backed by OKEx.

>investing
>1 year

xFutures token should be out soon. Supported by Okex.
Gonna pump some money into that thing
>pamperz it

Howdoo just onboarded the CMO of Fantom, that guy had crazy connections! It’s so easy for him to set up strategic plays, partnerships and exchange listings. You would be stupid to not invest in it

It’s already happening.

Attached: B2D82020-5F9D-4A66-BD35-8FF609ADE5DC.png (243x300, 13K)

i dont know him can you explain

Yeah that crazy chink is doing promotion on a new level
Worth to take a look into. UDOO can be something big. Let see niggeeeeeeer

>1. Sell your fucking crack mother
>2. buy BPRO
>3. Sell in profit

Work a remote job as a part-time gig. That way you can invest into PMs, crypto, etc while gaining some money on the side. Remember though that investing is a long game of a few years, don't just gamble money everywhere, you'll be broke in no time.

Actual advice here.

do both unless you already have 20 years of wages and 5+ years trading and investing experience. if you don't have a lot of experience there is a good chance you could lose all of your money at some point in the first 3-5 years. So get a job and invest while you are working. If you have a salary when that happens, you can start over and then really make it, rather than being fucked.