The FUD is reaching a new level

If you want to FUD chainlink on mass, do not use paid pajeets.
This wave of FUD smells exactly like the BTSV shilling, SENT shilling, VIDT shilling etc. Same air to it, same typing styles, same nothing burgers in it. same level of spam.

As someone who has visited daily for 3 years, this FUD is nothing like previous LINK FUD. This is paid shit. Its hilarious. makes me bullish as fuck because i only really see paid shill on biz which is bearish. Paid fud means someone is desperate and spending a lot of money on it.

Attached: 1548939050698.png (250x250, 72K)

its not fudding when there are countless articles on the web detailing their pnd schemes.

brown fingers typed this post

>Chainlink is exposed as the scam it is
>FUD ensues
>Must be pajeets
>This has to be paid FUDsters

C O P E
O
P
E

Fuck off nigger, this is white board.

Keep believing that buddy.
LINK will reach $1000 or so goes the meme.

hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 1547845488318.png (544x656, 447K)

They have to be paid. No one here is so mentally fucked and cuckholded enough to brigade and spam pajeet tier FUD constantly, for free, about a coin they don't even hold, right?

Notice how lots of new 1 post IDs etc are the ones doing it lately. they do this to seem more legitimate. In reality, a few posts by the same ID is way more authentic looking. they are complete retards. this paid campaign is the first time i've seen it on LINK.

I think it's more todo with the fact they hate seeing this board spammed constantly with LINK threads and are joining the party to destroy LINK.

If you constantly SPAM a board, expect there to be plenty of hate.

The memes are also becoming a bore.

It's the shit spamming kinda fud as well. Back in the old days(about a year ago) the fud was more creative and more technical. There were some node bug fuds or something like a javascript error. Shit was really creative. Nowadays it's just "LINK is a scam, sell now" spammed all the god damn time.

+1
We get you like LINK. Just don't spam this board every 10 seconds with the same material over and over.

Not only are the linkies destroying biz but they gain a lot of haters.

You should be worried when the FUD stops. That's when you know things are really over. Everything in the history of financial markets has been fudded, link is no exception.

>countless articles
>by the same dumb chink

>9
You call me a fudder?
I was the no#1 supporter of LINK but the devs have been dumping on us constantly.

Not even these clowns believe in their project.

lol

Kys pajeet

Ranjeet you must reek of curry

i bought this shitcoin near ath and got dumped on by you scammers. never again

the only ones buying link are autistic retards who didn't sell the top at $4. good luck holding ur Russian scam to $0.25 cents. fucking idiots

>waaah they RUINED this board with spam! They flooded the catalog with LINK THREADS!
>therefore let's spam back and fill the catalog with ANTI-LINK threads!

muh "payback" lmao

I hope you get your pay docked and you starve tonight for this pathetic attempt, Rakesh

+1
anyone who dislikes LINK is immediately labelled a pajeet. racist much?

didn't expect much from stinky linkies

65% THE SUPPLY PRINTED OUT OF THIN AIR TO DUMP ON YOUR RETARDED LOW IQ HEAD AFTER RAISING 32 MILLION DOLLARS THAT MOONED TO 100 MILLION DOLLARS

THIS IS THE TRUTH. THE ONLY PURPOSE OF CHAINLINK IS TO MAKE SERGEY, HIS TEAM, HIS FAMILY AND HIS FRIENDS RICH AND YOU ARE ONLY HERE TO FUND IT. COPE

>I think it's more todo with the fact they hate seeing this board spammed constantly with LINK threads
Link is literally the only thing keeping biz alive. If it fails biz would be shut down within a month.

dumbest thing ive ever heard. you have LINK bags don't you?

>racist much

Yes, very much

Like "grind up niggers and use them as fertilizer, the other negro slaves will get to watch their families grow up" racist

>paid fud.
Everyone's mocking you, you absolute retard. Jesus Christ you linkies are absolutely deluded.

(((countless articles)))