Can linkers please stop comparing Chainlink to ETH and Amazon?

Can linkers please stop comparing Chainlink to ETH and Amazon?

ETH only raised 16mil and had a (decentralized) mainnet live after 12 months. The ETH foundation only owns 1% of the supply. They also had thousands of users at launch that were already using their testnet.

Now look at Chainlink. Raised 32mil. 2 years to release a centralized mainnet that is infinitely simpler to implement than Ethereum. It got 0 adoptions at launch. The team owns 65% of the supply.

They literally have nothing in common, so no, it's not gonna moon like ETH did.

As for Amazon, it only raised $1mil and was self sustaining through revenue after 1 year. No it didn't need to waste 16mil a year to pay for an office and 10 developers in their 20s. Wasting 16mil per year on 10 employees is not "business as usual" in silicon valley, especially when you have no one using your product.

Attached: 70284799_887677454937342_487560925050568704_n.jpg (882x637, 72K)

bump

Never. Biz is a chainlink board and theres nothing you can do to stop it. Hang yourself son

Attached: 1531033835058.png (358x543, 141K)

It is nothing like ETH or Amazon though, so why keep lying?

Checked. Fuck you OP.

You are givinn link too much cred.
They dont have 10 developers.

why do you have to constantly lie about it if Chainlink is so great?

No one is falling for your shit fud

Chainlink has done 1 thing well and that was recruit spammers to spam this board 24/7 for the past 2 years

Meanwhile noone uses the network and developers dump 700K every couple of weeks.

Nope stinkies can go shill their shit some where else, in the echo chamber of their vaporware discord. This board is done with stinkies

Imagine not seelling after the Coinbase listing...

C O P EEEEEEEEE

>Done with stinkies
Just remember, there will be 100 link threads tomorrow and theres nothing you can do to stop it

bump

I think it's important to remember why we are also excited about Chainlink, it's not because of some small increase or decrease in the price, that doesn't matter at all. What matters are the fundamentals, the utility, the HUGE potential that Chainlink has. What we see right now is a small decrease in the price and, yea, who cares really. It's the utility, it's the building, it's the use, it's the fundamentals, it's the scaling, it's all the good stuff that is going on in Chainlink that matters, and small decrease in price, yea, I mean, who cares really, it's always nice when you have the pumps up, but short term, price speculation doesn't really matter. What matters is that people are building, businesses are starting to adopt Chainlink more and more. That's what matters. Adoption, utility, fundamentals. That's really the important thing, the other things, the price speculation, all that stuff, that's really just noise, that's all there to confuse you, to make you insecure. One of the thing that I found that works best for me (I used to speculate in altcoins and that wasn't my thing). And I figured out the one thing that helped me get through all the price speculation stuff was just to get more educated. I mean, start studying, study Chainlink. If you're into Chainlink, then, really get to know what it really is. Understand what the fundamentals really are and you'll see that all the other coins out there, all of them, are completely screwed. So yea, just chill guys, relax, take a deep breath and have a nice evening

>This board is done with stinkies
Is that why there are 2 million threads about it everyday?

The fundamentals is what's most bearish about Chainlink.

The team took 3 years and $50mil to get 0 adoption and create centralized oracles (already existed). At this rate, they will have decentralized oracles and adoption in ~20 years.

Checked.

Attached: link.jpg (1036x1302, 538K)

They have literally done more for block chain in the past 12 months than every other crypto combined

checked what?
it's actually BitCoin that had the "Oracle solved" the whole time.

lie. they have done nothing new or innovative. learn some programming brainlet. centralized oracles have always existed. you are either a liar or uneducated. aggregating a few centralized oracles without any sybil resistant consensus algorithm is not "decentralized"

"If someone solves the oracle problem...."

They have not solved sybil resistant oracles and haven't even started working on that. At the rate they are going (and blowing money) it will take 20 years and $500mil

lmao no

Alot of us agree with you user. Chainlink has a dedicated marketing team whose only job is to shill chainlink on Jow Forums and reddit

Spot the fresh-from-Calcutta shill

>Amazon
You retards actually compare your shitcoins to AMAZON?

Linkers often compare Sergey dumping his 65% to Bezos dumping his 4% stocks. They also often try to claim $16mil a year is "normal business expenses" for a 10 man company in silicon valley.

bump

25 man company. Salaries should be roughly $3.8MM/year so if you're trying to create runway you're looking to stockpile ~3-5 years meaning you need 12-20MM.

>he thinks Chainlink has 25 employees that are all qualified enough to make $160k/y
KEK deluded. The "mainnet" they created could have been made by 2-3 guys in less than 4 months. It's mindblowingly simple (hence why no one uses it)

they haven't even tackled let alone solved the only real thing that needs working on i.e. staking + reputation. the simple fact is they have no idea how to do it. and no staking = no LINK network. it's essentially a failed project at this point.

precisely. The only NEW problem bitcoin solved was sybil resistance. The only NEW problem bittorrent solved was sybil resistance. It's literally the ONLY problem to any new genre of decentralized system.

It's been 3 years and $50mil and Chainlink hasn't even started working on it. It's a confirmed centralized scam.

bump