Do you have any idea how fucking stupid this shit makes you twitter faggots look? Jesus fuck christ...

Do you have any idea how fucking stupid this shit makes you twitter faggots look? Jesus fuck christ, you all must be underage or completely retarded - "Le Link marines" are literally a death knell to this projects public facing media

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 11.38.57 AM.png (605x519, 115K)

Come back when you're off the rag, faggot.

Twitterfags are fucking disgusting soiboys

another shitter lowering the quality of the board with low IQ underage insults

I unfollowed Nick today. He posts too much shit that isnt making me rich. Its just garbage on my feed.

ie, you're a low IQ band wagoner nulinker contributing to negative PR by shiposting on twitter

>I and my fans
what has he created that would give him fans. If he is infact not satoshi as he claims then he has not contributed anything to the world of crypto other than "i liked it before it was cool"

What are you 14? Do you have ADHD? Szabo made a shout out to all you twitter faggots who have been sucking his cock for the past year over the genius tier papers he has written, neck yourself faggot

HAHAHAHAH oh my god fucking stop you dumb twitter shills
Imagine beefing with fucking Szabo hahaha

Come back when you COOM, faggot.

>wrote papers
OH GOD WHAT A VISIONARY HAVE YOU READ HIS PAPERS ITS LIKE READING HIS TWEETS BUT LONGER AND GENIUSY-ER WHAT A VOICE OF GENERATION
has this faggot written a line of code or helped develope the encryption used? maybe you should sell some of that bitgold he never bothered programming to buy some rope for yourself faggot

I agree but that’s what happens when you get a twitter following. He should just ignore it.

holy fucking shit you are ass hurt a bunch of people are shitting on your faggot boyfriend LOL

>genius tier papers he has written
Yeah hes your fucking boyfriend or you are Szabo. Which is more likely here? You are probably Szabo kill yourself.

Thanks for continuing to prove how fundamentally stupid you are
Look how butthurt you are. "Link Marine Twitter" is pure cancer, you guys have literally done nothing but Link Szabo's "God Protocol" paper and copy screenshots paste Jow Forums archives, unoriginal lemming retards 100%

Attached: 1538811106988.png (757x295, 45K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 12.59.48 PM.png (522x244, 39K)

Chainlink's marketing team hard at work I see

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 12.59.41 PM.png (596x83, 26K)

who cares

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 12.59.32 PM.png (556x106, 34K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-15 at 1.00.02 PM.png (575x123, 36K)