/RSR/ General

Is this the next hidden gem?

Attached: j.png (847x717, 1.28M)

Yes. There's 2 tiers of holders. People who are buying because it was shilled to them and they will sell when it moons next year. and the second group of people actually understand how the Reserve ecosystem will work and what the usecase of RSR will be, and they will hold bags until $1+

It's going to be quick and steep. and it will be fully decentralized. pretty awesome project.

How long until 1$?

Yes. Now please delete.

Sooner than you’d expect. Think xrp but with token burn.

to be fair the token burns wont begin until likely mid to late 2020.

Just in time for the bullrun following the halvening and beginning of the recession. We could blow to $5+ at the peak

Why do you say that? I guess we have to wait and see, but isn’t one of the primary points of mainnet to have the protocol offer arbitrage?

the mainnet will launch sometime around mid 2020
thats when arb will begin and RSR being burnt
more exchanges to follow and definitely a binance listing around that time

RSR Chad reporting in for duty

I agree but it's hard to say with adoption and rate of coin burn/arbitrage impossible to forecast

Thought mainnet was q1 2020?

Impressive how RSR doesn't get the recognition it deserves here

Reserve is quite literally the most advanced stable currency concept to date - the best money we've ever had. So of course nubizlets are going to miss this boat.

Adoption is the greatest factor in the forecast. But I refuse to believe that a crypto backed by the Builderberg group will fail, even in the slightest. They really are trying to make this the one world currency.

Seen a good amount of threads here but usually end up with a bunch of fud that then gets easily exposed and then thread dies.

if you know you know

.002 is where you accumulate, dont fomo at .003-.004+. look back at this post in a year though.. *mind blown*

I think there are going to be plenty of people who fully understand the project and jump ship before $1 anyway because they simply don't believe it has good odds go the distance wrt to its extremely ambitious stated goals.

I'm top 100 holder and I will prolly dump 30% at .10 JIC

It's not that I misunderstand it, its that once my stack reaches an evaluation of 15m USD, what's the point of keeping that much dosh in an unstable asset.

I AM FINANCIALLY RUINED
>buy the dip

I see they are partnered with coinbase

Can we expect a coinbase listing soon?

Also I have a question. May seem a little brainlet but why do American projects like these go straight to Chinese exchanges first before say cb pro or something?

$0.015 EOY.

$0.15 EOY 2020

Attached: IMG_20190823_064940.jpg (262x192, 8K)

That's top 50 then top 15.

This is some hardcore shilling where my fuders at ?

>Is this the next hidden gem?
yeah, 5 months ago

RSR pays for shills but no one will pump this with billions to be dumped on us

has the supply been debunked?

It still had room to grow and more people will buy it. If you think RSR is at its ATH then you are literally retarded.

Moon soon

In the scope of crypto bull fucking shite, aligning with Coinbase, Paypal, Y combinator, the Bilderberg Group and DCG seems a bit better than a few dudes in a basement,

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-120943_Chrome.jpg (1020x839, 247K)

>his crypto of choice isn't backed by 50 billion coins inside the treasury
Never gonna make it

>backed

Debunk what?
55% is locked in a slow wallet that takes 30 days to release and is onchain which means everyone can see it for 30 days before it “dumps”.

Once arbitrage is active that’s when investor tokens are unlocked and if you think they will dump on the open market you’re probably better off selling now because you’re never gonna make it.

>his dev team doesn't burn fictional currency inside a fictional treasury to make it appear deflationary so people start fomoing thus increasing the price thus making it deflationary

comfy

Attached: 14956478703343.jpg (1019x764, 403K)

Sure I buy an extra 2 mil now or wait for 22 sats again

Try to get in at the lower end of 23(hotbit adds two extra digits after the last two sats). I don't think we're going back to sub 23 any time soon.

Yeah guess it doesn't matter when/if this goes to 0.01 let alone $1

Daily reminder that investors will dump on mainnet and this shit will crash to 5 sats. pajeets are getting paid to make these shill threads. Not even the team fully believes in this coin, their own website says so

Low tier did try again

>dumping
>arbitrage

pick one

Any update on the app?

ETH is going up.. accumulate RSR and other alts now

yes. I wouldn't be surprised if this eventually goes to 10 cents.

lmfao man how delusional can you be? cool it down until this gets more than a mere erc-20 funding token and has a working product atleast

What does eth going up mean for alts

what's delusional about it? working product is already out doing small scale beta test before launching. mainnet is around the corner 4-5months away. that's not a long time to wait.

>small scale beta test before launching
that's what i would tell impatient investors when scamming them. a working product would be RSV acting as a stablecoin and being availabe for purchase or transactions anywhere in the world

Eth is the indicator for alts being the 2nd biggest market cap behind BTC. if eth moves up, its a sign of ALTBTC pairs having strength

i think it's just a psychological thing. people see ETH going up and they realize that it's possible for it to reach a new ATH if bitcoin takes off so they load up on it and other alts which can create fomo and therefore another alt season. so i think user is saying to make sure you load your alt bags (including RSR) so that if ETH goes up and people fomo into other alts you don't miss the train when RSR moons with it.

that's never been the plan of the project at this stage. the plan has always been small scale launches in hyper inflation areas. this will let them test how robust their ecosystem is in a controlled manner.

Quit spoonfeeding retarded bizfags

what part of what i said is not the plan of the project?

this. accumulate your bags in silence fren.

Attached: 1544063278132.jpg (989x955, 168K)